Refugees don’t work... oh come on, it’s not true

274,000 refugees / asylum seekers work full time in Germany, together with 72,000 of them working part time, it’s 350,000 of them.

Only 600,000 of those who could work are on gibmees (including 100,000 who work but need partial gibmees). Plus only 300,000 kids below the age of 15, old people or housewives/disabled who are on gibmees.

And you guys say they will never work... Jow Forums was wrong again. statistik.arbeitsagentur.de/Statischer-Content/Statistische-Analysen/Statistische-Sonderberichte/Generische-Publikationen/Fluchtmigration.pdf

Attached: 13EF46A0-66FB-4164-A455-02B8A44D582C.jpg (1287x1030, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160516/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whether or not they work is not what we're concerned with you filthy cuck it's about replacement not integration

Israel needs more workers. Israel is a rich country with a great tradition of generous benefits. Jobs are not hard to find in Israel. These refugees should head to Israel. Israel is closer to the Middle East and Africa than Europe is.

Fuck off Pawel.

>Only 600,000 of those who could work are on gibmees
>Only 600,000
>Plus only 300,000 kids below the age of 15, old people or housewives/disabled who are on gibmees.
>only 300,000
>(including 100,000 who work but need partial gibmees
So... you "only" have 1 million shitskins on benefits? Better import another million, then, Hanz...

Attached: 1524456693707.gif (360x346, 170K)

>So... you "only" have 1 million shitskins on benefits?
Only 900,000 refugees are on gibmees, yes. Plus about 200,000 to 250,000 of asylum seekers / rejected asylum seekers in the Grundsicherung which is lower gibmees dat.

Not sure if you're serious or just retarded, Hanz

Attached: PTBR.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

I don't know how you can try so hard at convincing yourself these people are worthwhile. The vast majority of them are not intelligent, not compatible with your culture, do not respect you and have zero consideration for the needs of Germans.
Also, don't feel sorry for them. They outnumber you by the millions, they don't need your help.
You want to help someone, help your fellow countryman.

Except that people who’s asylum and refuge is not accepted because it is bogus or “unclear” aren’t allowed to work but are given benefits, and then work illegally. It’s insane.

>Not sure if you're serious or just retarded, Hanz
I am just telling you the stats. We have around 1.6 million refugees / asylum seekers / rejected asylum seekers. That number is not entirely clear, though, as there are 400,000 more which could live in Germany or not. So we might have 2 million or lower.

900,000 received asylum or humanitarian visas, 600,000 of those are temporary (but that doesn't really matter...).

500,000 are still in a proceeding, mostly somewhere in the appelate court system after being rejected.

About 200,000 are asylum seekers with a rejected claim that have exhausted appeals.

And then those 400,000 which may or may not be in Germany for asylum or other reasons.

Officially, 350,000 of them all work, but likely it is about 500,000 who work, 150,000 illegally or in drug business or prostitution etc. 400,000 are kids. Leaving a bit over 1 million unemployed and in pure gibmees dat.

Fake and gay

Op posted frog speak statistics.

At one time in history you guys killed undesirables. Today you welcome them to your homes, let them rape your women and daughters, sometimes your sons.
We need to break commander Breivik from his stasis. Breivik was the hero we needed.

He's serious. Germans are notoriously dense when it comes to analytics. They can robotically do a task all day but God forbid you ask him to explain it.

And you think it's something good?

>274,000 refugees / asylum seekers work full time in Germany
I predicted in advance this was the agitprop the (((EU))) was going to put out a year or two later. I was correct.

thelocal.de/20160516/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro

>The so-called "one-euro jobs" have been touted as a springboard for the newcomers into Germany's job market, but experts remain unconvinced of their effectiveness.
>For the work - which includes setting the table, cutting bread, serving food and then cleaning up - he is paid 1.05 euros an hour. Restricted to working no more than 20 hours a week, Zaid gets a monthly income of 84 euros at best, a small extra on top of the 143 euros he receives as pocket money while he waits for the official decision on his asylum application.

It's called stat-padding. Your migrants are "employed" only on paper.

>still doesnt get that they imported the "refugees" to destroy the german social democracy.

Just you wait hanz. Just you wait. All those benifits of multi culti are gonna come pouring in. So many you wont even have room for them.

Lmao.

Heinreik we are going to need you to step up your game. I dont want to see the beautiful german race annihilated and destroyed.

>~350,000 nominally employed, probably on contracts with no guaranteed working hours
>~three times as many on benefits

Great success

read kalergis praktischer idealismus and stop with your reddit shit. the book is the fundament of the eu you fucking cuck

Why do we allow these shitskins to work in our country?
I don't want them to work I want them to fuck off.

>on contracts with no guaranteed working hours
Zero hours contracts are a British thing, we don't have these in Germany, they are outlawed by our labor laws. You can only hire people for a specific number of hours a week.

>only 25% of the total refugee population works
>hans thinks this is a good thing

Official reports from Denmark and Norway show that Muslims and Africans are on average a huge economic burden. I doubt it different in Germany.

Why are Germans so fucking cucked?

Aiming at any opportunity to try to disprove reality. What matters is the overall effect. It doesn't matter if 100.000 or 300.000 work or whatever, what matters is there overall effect on the economy and their effect on social and cultural cohesion.

Which is obviously extremely negative.

Germany was a mistake. You should have ceased being an independent country after WW2 and should have been given to Poland as war damages. Europe would be better off without you retards destroying everything with your insane open border policies

>1.6 million refugees
>900000 could potentially work
>500000 of them work is the highest estimate
So the Fachkräfte that could potentially work have an unemployment rate of around 45%
The rest is on gibs. That's fucking horrible

God damnit it. Good work. Fucking lying krautwurst.

>So the Fachkräfte that could potentially work have an unemployment rate of around 45%
>The rest is on gibs. That's fucking horrible

Well, it's a bit less dramatic. We still got 250,000 in "integration/language courses".

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 2.08.54 PM.png (718x790, 166K)

>sozialversicherungspflichtiger Beschäftigung

kek so fucking minimum wage jobs, how about the list how many of them work in jobs where they have to pay income tax?

Amazing that the Germans have so improved their daily quality of life for every single citizen that they have the energy and money to give to the people who have openly advocated the death to all germans for centuries. How did you solve that pesky german epic depression suiciding out of control problem?

>Take in over 1million shitskins
>Its okay 35% of them work!
>over 10% of those that work still need welfare
Keep it up Germany our revenge is almost complete.

Attached: jewpepe2.png (655x650, 58K)

less than a third of the "new germans" contribute to the economy, while the others are a net drain to the economy - this is proclaimed as great success and used as an argument to import MORE in order to strengthen the economy

germany, do you have brain damage ?

It's still more than what Jow Forums claimed it would be. You said they would be 99% unemployed, you lot clearly were wrong.

Just imagine being a yurocuck.

>less than a third of the "new germans" contribute to the economy, while the others are a net drain to the economy - this is proclaimed as great success and used as an argument to import MORE in order to strengthen the economy

Numbers are going up. They forecast we end up with 500,000 - 600,000 working by 2021. That would be above 50% participation rate. Not too shabby!

Also, look how happy they all are in our "integration classes". Happy faces everywhere.

Attached: c7169350290d2faadb2173288fc083fev1_max_755x425_b3535db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg (755x425, 93K)

its actually far worse, you can be sure the majority of them works in minimum wage jobs, meaning they pay no income tax, they might even get negative income tax back.

>You said they would be 99% unemployed, you lot clearly were wrong.

yes, clearly 65 % not working is quite alright, how will Jow Forums ever recover

>yes, clearly 65 % not working is quite alright,

It's better than 99% not working, no? And the trajectory points to a 50% participation rate. Pretty good.

>trajectory points to a 50% participation rate.

Attached: 1540671608195.jpg (540x390, 39K)

you are retarded. these shitskins will bring down the average income. also they spawn 5 kids each that will be on gibsmedat . you are doomed

>50% of a population is draining resources.
>not too shabby.

Do you think that the 50% who are contributing are contributing enough to cover the costs of the other 50%?

Hans, you are inept.

>1 million unemployed non-German non-citizens receiving benefits of the welfare system Germans built for German citizens
>more than half of all migrants
>"And you guys say they will never work"

Reminder that Turks born in German are counted as German for employment rates.

>Do you think that the 50% who are contributing are contributing enough to cover the costs of the other 50%?
Pretty much yes. All jobs are necessary in Germany. Just because some jobs are paid less doesn't mean, they aren't necessary for a functioning society. Some Iraqi dude getting me my chicken falafel to my office may earn 10 times less than me, but he is providing a vital service to the economy.

so you mean that massive incentives, threats and affirmative action results in 50% of them working, neat huh.

Show me what the net benefit or drain is economically hans, I guarantee you that even if you ONLY include the ones that are working, they still cost FAR more than they put in.

You think in terms of money, not value,

>You think in terms of money, not value,

Attached: 1479827627871.jpg (394x304, 31K)