ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES

Attached: 1531094994484.jpg (1086x744, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65GCLupWJvo
youtu.be/6-gfKeh8whc?t=907
twitter.com/SecNielsen/status/1058084913734451200
theweek.com/speedreads/748344/russian-birth-tourists-are-flocking-miami-trump-condos-give-birth-american-citizens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell me he said these exact words...

He said those exact words.

youtube.com/watch?v=65GCLupWJvo

Mamma mia! Thats a spicy redpill!

Thank god he said it. And we actually got the wall...a wall of tanks

Based

youtu.be/6-gfKeh8whc?t=907

It's just getting better and better. Skip to 28 min to see Dershowitz's weak response.

Attached: 1511148177187.png (500x522, 109K)

Checked

Tucker is an atombomb

>my sides

Attached: america.jpg (500x557, 144K)

Why would Trump suddenly fixate on the controversial issue of removing birthright citizenship, an issue that is sure to fire up the left, immediately before an election?

twitter.com/SecNielsen/status/1058084913734451200

Do you think it might drive illegals to the polls? Do you believe Trump's voting commission legitimately failed to find evidence of electoral fraud?

Attached: akbar.jpg (578x255, 40K)

demonrats are fucked, trump is baiting them into doing just that, and they will get caught

demonrats will get busted cheating with undeniable evidence, then Trump having the 3 branches of power in control, will purge all of them unopposed

guatanamo is going to need a new jail building!

Should have ended it with an exclamation point, would have made it more authentic

>we can send money to their countries to solve their problem
>instead of building a wall that doesn't work because I say so
That Enrique guy is such a moron. The only way to solve this is if the US takes control of the situation in its own hands by building a wall. Honduras isn't going to call them back because their caravan has made it clear it wants to go to the US for gibs.

Character limit

#BESTPOTUS

If illegals are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US then how will we lock them up if they commit murder?

theweek.com/speedreads/748344/russian-birth-tourists-are-flocking-miami-trump-condos-give-birth-american-citizens

Attached: assgrab.jpg (750x620, 104K)

This is how democracy dies

>democracy dies when you aren't forced to accept strangers into your country

kys nigger faggot

Do you ever get tired of pretending to be stupid? I'm going to post the answer to your question, yet tomorrow, you'll be here asking the same thing all over again.

Attached: Jurisdiction.png (699x846, 75K)

>Democracy is dying because we cannot import millions of people from the 3rd world to outvote actual citizens.

Democracy is already dead. The left made it impossible to maintain.