Meth ᠋addict᠋ion᠋

Just ᠋saw᠋ t᠋he᠋ saddest fucking shit ever streamable.com/l0pn3

What can ᠋even be d᠋one a᠋bout th᠋is

Attached: 1518023736549.png (288x372, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=eb4_1455747653
youtu.be/ixwGekSngmU
youtube.com/watch?v=6-7WpPk00jA
youtu.be/w3-RAWJwgeI
streamable.com/l0pn3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

allow them to overdose

A few options:

1. Nothing
2. Throw money at the problem
3. Throw more money at the problem
4. Throw grenades at the problem
5. Alter spacetime to erase the chemical composition of amphetamines from existence

hes probably a faggot so throw him in a wood chipper... this was hilarious he cant even inject properly. That fucking jaw contorting all over like a fucking retard. I've had had that shit in my veins in 15 seconds, this guy is obviously an addict but he fucking sucks at it, acts like hes never given an injection before.

Is it the #trumpcurse ???

HAIL GOD EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP

Here's what they do about it in the Ukraine. Looks like a good solution.

liveleak.com/view?t=eb4_1455747653

>What can ᠋even be d᠋one a᠋bout th᠋is

Why would you do anything? Just let them kill themselves. These people are weak, pathetic and useless

Drug addicts are not human.
That should make this easier to process and digest

This so much. Let them euthanize themselves, and get their genes out of the gene pool, no matter what their race, creed, or ethnicity. Drug addicts are dead ends on the path of human evolution.

ignore the problem
understand why people use substances
allow them to use substances
try and stop them from using substances
help or give people other options than using substances or use less harmful ones (alcohol, food)
kill all humans

Attached: bf3h3.jpg (469x469, 16K)

Self aware shitskin? I respect that.
>You

Keep that meth addict away from the little girls. He's a danger to children.

It’s very hard to od on meth u fucking idiot

Attached: 60ECBD48-158C-44F3-86BE-2E107FC6B236.jpg (1024x933, 137K)

Give them meth for free. The overall costs to society will be a tiny fraction of what it is now.

What a waste of a handsome homo. RIP those nice teeth.

"I'm baaack."
*whoosh*
Gone again!

fak thats sad.

Attached: 1539104640276.gif (1200x900, 374K)

Let them die, degenerate need to be purged.

youtu.be/ixwGekSngmU

time to get naked and shoot some meth

make a better society

>muh degenerate genelets

GO BACK TO RED DIT

lets make this thread useful

That looks like it hurt a lot

Let them go OP, that's what I had to do to my brother

Attached: IMAG0255.jpg (1552x2592, 630K)

Is he too fucked up to properly inject himself? A bit confused on why it took him so long.

why do the poos love trump so much? because he hates muzzies??

>this is the saddest shit you have ever seen
You need to lurk more faggot

Is it wrong if I love jerking off to meth addict whores?
Probably start seeing if I can get some of em to whore out soon

>poos

>love Trump

Attached: naas16_post_presidentialvote_ethnicity-1024x769.png (1024x769, 75K)

Sad, but they need tough love and to be locked up by their families. If I was a druggo I’d want to be locked up until I’m clean, sign a legal contract saying don’t let me out no matter what I say etc.

keep trying, your life is worthless

Meth is fucking crazy
Like 10 years ago I was on myfreecams and saw some meth head stick a shard of meth up his dickhole while jacking off
if you even think about touching that shit youre an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=6-7WpPk00jA
You know I smoked a lot of grass
And I popped a couple of pills, now
But I never touched nothin' that
could break my will, now
But I've seen a lot of people
With tombstones in their eyes
If they don't get their hard stuff
You know they're gonna die
God damn the pusher man

Well, the dealer is a man
With love grass in his hand
But the pusher is a monster
And not a natural man

Yeah, the dealer take a nickel
Give you lots of fine dreams
But the pusher take your body
And leave your mind to scream
God damn the pusher

Yeah, if I were the President
of this land
I'd declare total war on the pusher man
I'd cut him if he stands
I'd shoot him if he runs
I'd kill him with my razor
And my Bible and my gun
God damn the pusher man

Attached: 1538276218312.jpg (780x688, 52K)

I was a heroin addict, and my parents locked me in the house for like 9 months. It was very helpful, and now I've been clean for almost 3 years.

Great to have a translation to that, cheers! His russian facebook is still up but hasn't been updated since 2014, haha. That nigger died.

I've seen chicks but those plastic syringes up their ass to booty bump and then fuck dudes. Drug whores are always to most depraved and degenerate

lmao this is gold.
"He's even shit his pants thinking it's a mitigating circumstance. NI HUJA" XD

Purge anyone who is on or ever done meth. their brains are fried and now they are zombies.

glad theres TRUTH on yt still

RASTA BASED TRUTH

subb today for Victory

youtu.be/w3-RAWJwgeI

Attached: 1540524855942.jpg (720x749, 48K)

I feel even worse for people who are so desensitised to the suffering of others like these guys.

However sick meth addicts may be, these kinds of people are even sicker. Meth addicts do meth because they're suffering internally, they're unable to adjust to a sick world. To some degree this shows they still have the capacity to feel, they still have genuine hearts to some degree. But people who are desensitised to the suffering of others or who enjoy it, they are ruined. There is no hope for them.

Lamest post award

Thanks for the laugh

I used to be one of them, thing is most of us were fucked over badly at one point in our lives, it takes time, lots of introspection and maturity to realize that we're all in this together. After tough love comes mercy. Addicts should be shown compassion no matter what, any of us can fall into darkness. It's compassion for the least of these that makes us a true civilization, it's the stronger man who feels for the week. Without it, we are no better than animals.

Will add however, addicts who have shown no real promise of rehabilitation should be sterilized. We have enough messed up people, might as well contain what mental illness we can.

>streamable.com/l0pn3
fake

he was pushing the plunger up and down. i guess you do this to dilute the drug with your own blood so it doesnt destroy your veins as quickly. injecting himself is probably the only thing he can do properly anymore

OI! YOU GOIT A SHIT POST LIOCENSE M8?

>What can even be done about this
Stopping the poppy production in Afghanistan and ending this war. We need a new form of patriotism where it's emphasized that the troops should be home defending our boarders instead of being in other lands.

>poppy
>meth

It's hard if you're in reasonable health. Usually it's other complications in dopaminergic stimulants. You have to remember that it's basically stronger adderall.