UKRAINE YES!

Synopsis of the movie:

>Vasyl Seredyuk - head of the local Museum - having sent his daughter Katya to a french university, never expected the outcome: a month ago she informed him that she is getting married to a French heart surgeon François. Since then Vasyl's proud statement spread throughout the whole region: "The Seredyuks have made their European choice!". How huge was his surprise when he saw that the cherished European future son-in-law is a Frenchman of African origin. Organising a wedding so that it never happens seems like a brilliant idea. But when true love stands in the way, the success of such plan is not a given.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljtlpH2Xzzs

Be sure to watch this based and redpilled movie that makes us remember our European traditions.

Attached: 1539799705673.jpg (1781x2569, 3.54M)

Nothing new. Ukrainian women are notorious BBC whores.

How much does Jow Forums want to bet the director is a kike?

I know a nog who got himself a hohol mail order wife, much fitting

All of my life savings and my organs
It doesn't have to be the director though

The Right Sector and Azov are just useful idiots. Thinking they can get anything by siding with the (((chosen people))).

You take their money, they own you. The only way Ukraine can actually preserve insellf if they make concessions with the Russians living in Ukraine or what's left of their territory.

Attached: 1346067910592.png (486x499, 542K)

Time for a 2nd Maidan.

Crazy Wedding

Kek how many Jews are involved in the production of this movie?

>French heart surgeon
>African origin
>Frenchman
I sure love fiction

Imagine getting heart surgery and the surgeon is a darkie. I'm not racist but there are some occupations non-whites should just avoid lol.

Fucked a Ukrainian prostitute in Delhi for like 1500 bucks in Red Light District, Delhi.

For reference, the cost of a North Indian prostitute is at least ₹2000-2500

Gahaahhah

Attached: 1538597535612-pol.jpg (706x673, 69K)

We had these kind of movies in Greece since the 80s
It's an easy way to make jokes out of conservative stereotypes of eastern societies
By the way the average Ukrainian woman sucks dicks for money so i don't even get how it's worse to marry a rich nigger

We tried to warn them

>>

I wonder who's the ((((((producer))))

the plot of the movie is a good illustration of the joke that ukranian people are. they were happy that their daughter marry a french man when they though he was white. in a successful culture like america or germany, we would make fun of someone in our family for being with a frog. it wouldn't be seen as a step up or something to brag about. because we see our own people as just as good as the french or anyone, we would prefer our relatives to marry with on our nation.

ukranians have this superficial nationalism but underneath, they hate themselves and want to be someone else. thats why they suck ZOG dick so hard. they want to be us. ukranian nationalism is not real nationalism, its more like we wuz kangs type thinking, except it's "we will beez yuropean."

btw, my wife is ukranian. she is the perfect example of this kind of thinking. she says she is "from the world" and then tells me she is an american. i tell her she will never be a real american because she wasn't born here.

>Fucked a Ukrainian prostitute
That was probably a sex slave.

>implying niggers have the capability to become a heart surgeon or of merit, without any sort of affirmative action/tokenization.

Attached: 1519050644924.jpg (600x341, 26K)

2.000 dollars to fuck a whore?!?
Apoo...

Maybe it's just a parody on khokhols and their "European perspective"?

Attached: khokhol.png (670x540, 258K)

BLACKED the movie

Nah man, (((Azov))) are based and will totally take care of the Jews AFTER they have defeated the Russians. Trust me goy.

Brb, acquiring white thots to pimp out in Currystan.

>>Vasyl Seredyuk - head of the local Museum - having sent his daughter Katya to a french university, never expected the outcome:
> send an artsy roastie to a french uni
> she comes back dating a nigger
who could have predicted that

> the nigger is a heart surgeon

oh come on

lol nowhere is free from that. Jewish producers have a lot of money, it must be appealing when you are a ukrainian filmmaker

I can't wait for the Chinese Century

The Jewish Century (1917 - ongoing) sure sucks balls

Attached: 1535479794677.jpg (719x1231, 327K)

2,000 rupees = $30
It’s an hourly rate.

>It's an easy way to make jokes out of conservative stereotypes of eastern societies
But the joke is on you tho. I mean your women fuck foreign men. How exactly are you making fun of conservatives?

You fucked a sex slave. Karma will bite you in the ass.