I've always had this belief, guns are fine but what if we banned bullets...

I've always had this belief, guns are fine but what if we banned bullets? Not in the Dave Chappell "bullets should be 500$ a pop" but bullets used only for a scant amount of things. Instead we'd use rubber bullets for the most part. That way a gun becomes an actual self defense weapon.

And I know what you're thinking, "bad hombres already get illegal guns, why couldn't they get bullets?" and you're right, high ups in crime will absolutely have bullets. But they're not going to give their soldiers real bullets when rubber are so much cheaper.

I would say the only places real bullets are allowed are at hunting lodges and SWAT teams. It would bring back the time honored tradition of people drinking over a good hunt, and cops would be able to shoot first without as many repercussions.

Attached: TripleBullets.gif (288x265, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw
youtu.be/Be_1AK_JVgA
youtu.be/VZrFVtmRXrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are rubber bullets actually cheaper than real ones, though?

sounds like a good leaf law

This is a special kind of bullshit a LEAF would think up
Enjoy your tyranny while you can
The day of the rake approaches

Attached: truthful-statements-can-be-presented-in-a-manner-that-would-20087779.png (500x506, 84K)

Thanks to genius anti gun politicians we actually have states where rubber bullets are banned. Along with bean bag rounds and tasers.
Not to mention less-lethal ammo is not always effective or so many shots are required to be effective the perp dies an even shittier death than he would have from real ammo.
Plus Plus it's easy as shit to pull a rubber projectile from a case and replace it with a homemade hard one.

You are right leaf, only Muslims should have bullets.

Attached: It’s not waterboarding if you use diesel.png (500x454, 203K)

Rubber bullets are nearly $2/round.
Generic brand rounds are between $0.15-$0.2/round

??? dude, wtf

Ammo is even easier to make than guns you fuckin retard.

Ammunition is protected by the Second Amendment just as much as firearms.

That's where it's going next.
Not the bullets themselves but the primers. And all of the readers will be fucked and the prices on ammunition will skyrocket.

Come on man I need you in my corner on this one

It was Chris Rock, not Dave Chappelle
youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw

i got a better idea
kys

no

get the ball point or the cone tip
hollow points are for pussies

>I've always had this belief, guns are fine but what if we banned bullets?
If I have access to reloading gear, so does a criminal. Therefore it is pointless to limit ammo. Do you think that a multimillion dollar industry that is part of a protected right is just going to vanish overnight because the government says "bullets are banned"?

Attached: shop class.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Russia already did this. Pistols are illegal and they sell rubber bullet only pistols. At close range headshots can kill.

need we remind you that at one time bullets were small spheres of melted lead. i don't think you quite understand just how simplistic the science is behind launching projectiles via a controlled explosion.

That was Chris rock you phillistine

If it's a time honored tradition you wouldn't have to bring it back.

because bullets are easy as fuck to make.

I will stab you in the throat with a knife instead

This.
Can't tell if bait or retarded

Rubber bullets... In a country where people wear thick jackets? ok. why not just use a paintball gun to protect your home?

The right for citizens to bear arms is the only true check and balance of power common citizenry have over their government. If the government becomes too tyrannical, the people can effectively revolt.

>if we make this less lethal, it will be a REAL self-defense weapon

Attached: 9DD0799B-6CD9-4538-B087-746AA09D15AB.png (437x405, 82K)

Fuck off you fucking nigger leaf.

Bullets are easy to make, guns are easy to make, now you can download guns if you're too retarded to make one yourself.

The gun grab shit is over, as it should have been long ago becuase shall not be infringed.

Attached: 1521319815117.jpg (552x539, 41K)

people need to understand that criminals do not follow the law

here in argentina is very hard to get your hands on a gun, even a .22LR tier permit is a pain in the ass to get, still, thugs run amok with 9mm pistols and .38 revolvers

What's with Peru and the absolutely horrendous posts?
Do guinea pigs secretly contain neurotoxins?

are you fucking retarded?
serious question.
buy rubber bullets, take rubber bullet out, put in cast lead bullet.........
i feel like your dumb or attempting a troll.

People who think bullets should be $500 a pop are retards and ignorant.

You're a fucking retard.

what is a cannon?
a metal tube able to withstand an internal explosion.
take a look at the arquebus, the hackbut, the musket, culverin, or any other wheelock, matchlock, or flintlock weapon.
the technology and the science is settled. you can;t ban it, ever. people will go back to basics, modify and adapt it to suit a ban, a confiscation, a seizure. the foundation upon which launching projectiles is so strong that anything that is built upon it will be as good or better than what came before.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Ammo is pretty easy to make/reload. Easier than meth. You'd just be giving the drug dealer on the corner something else to sell.

How about no?

>Special needs: the country.

I think they should be, ill become a billionaire selling them for 5 bucks a piece.

We should make a law where you can’t shoot people with bullets unless they are a threat to you or others.

Attached: D9717314-2DDD-4C6E-9995-37FB7164BDF4.jpg (1024x717, 104K)

>I'm Canadian and I live in a magical world where casting equipment doesn't exist or can be easily made.

A FUCKING LEAF

Iffn' it don't kill a nigger dead, we don't want it.

Attached: 1540776244888.jpg (750x1271, 201K)

youtu.be/Be_1AK_JVgA

How about we just sterilize felons

Attached: 12274518_1069667749730883_2941146655311787145_n.jpg (384x496, 20K)

That is fine for Trudeaulandia, but here in the US mind your own business.
I think I may come up there, and rake your mother, and sisters.

Attached: canadiansuicide.gif (283x300, 1015K)

Rubber bullets often don’t stop an attacker, especially one high on drugs. You’d be better off pistol whipping them in the face. I’d also be concerned about feed issues with rubber bullets. That rubber is likely to compress as the round is pushed up the feed ramp instead of sliding, and if that happens the gun jams. I wouldn’t use them.

That nonsense actually makes sense bouncing around in your empty head, doesn't it?
Do you have even a shred of data to support your assertion?

> 7.62
> freedom

Just buy matches and refill your primers

Make it to where the criminal can't sue for injuries from the victim.

Even if you made bullets $500 a pop there would be some time between the law being suggested and the law being passed. During this period everyone would buy as many bullets they could, and all producers would make as many bullets as they could, because everyone knows the price of bullets is about to skyrocket.

> muh rubber bullets
> leaf who (naturally) doesnt know the first thing about guns
> completely ignorant of the physics involved
> clueless about the nature of "rubber" bullets
ok dogfucker, let me fill you in.
1: "rubber" bullets are not actually made of rubber
they dont bounce around like a cartoon cat who finally lets go of the air pump. they are made of PLASTIC, dense, highly resilient plastic, and they ARE quite lethal in self defense applications
the polymer bullet youre thinking af are used in SHOTGUNS and .30+ caliber rifles. a plastic pistol bullet would be useless in self defense unless your goal was to really piss off the rapey murdery assailant, and give him an even bigger hard on for fucking you to death.
2: "rubber" bullets are not intended to be shot directly at targets.
polymer bullets (which look more like a solid plastic bar the size of a roll of quarters) are fired at the ground, and skipped into a crowd to sting a large number of targets, and hopefully disperse the miscreants. if shot directly at a target they kill. youre thinking of the "bean bag guns" which fire a little pouch full of lead pellets whioch gives a result rather like a mike tyson uppercut to the solar plexus, but even those will kill on a headshot. and again those are fired from a SHOTGUN.
3: pistol cartridges dont have enough energy to deliver incapacitating injuries with a lightweight polymer projectile. they are simply too small, and dont have the power. youre fucking retarded.
4: ploymer bullets are far more expensive than lead. chunks of lead are cheap as dirt. polymers are made from oil, and i dont know if youve heard but oil is both expensive and bad for the environment.
5: even in .30+ caliber rifles, polymer rounds are lethal as often as they are simply "wounding". if you impose this restriction (which will never happen) every defensive shooting will be a mag dump followed by a final shot to the dome.

Semi-auto paintball gun with the gas dialed up as high as it'll go and the gun still function plus frozen paintballs would probably work pretty good for home defense. Of course you'll need to put a small chest freezer in your bedroom and keep it stocked with a couple of hoppers full of paintballs.

I want one

Liberals blame the gun crime in central / south american countries on criminals buying guns in the US and taking them across our southern border....

Criminal gangs always have access to guns. This is why civilians should be armed also.

Attached: 1473364667997.jpg (800x546, 65K)

yep

Attached: BM01.jpg (1214x526, 80K)

That’s a nice bolter

>It was Chris Rock, not Dave Chappelle
Colour me surprised a Leaf even gets that wrong.

Attached: funtimes.jpg (738x1024, 120K)

It was Chris Rock YOU FUCKING RACIST
youtu.be/VZrFVtmRXrw

Attached: 1538530149994.jpg (532x557, 134K)

What if someone throws a rock at you? You just accept death like a bitch?

I made enough buckshot to load up 100 12ga shotshells in just a few hours using some lead I bought from the local scrapyard. It's the powder and primers that can be a bitch to find sometimes.

Attached: BM02.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

.308 is the best caliber, it can knock down anything.

Attached: Pixel Maritan.jpg (1198x1920, 155K)

>I want one
It looks like a wrist breaker to me, but I sure would love to run a mag or 2 through it just for lulz.

Shill, rubber bullets don't protect against the communist global tyranny you want to bring in.

And wadding, if you're loading shotshells.

Attached: rlss.jpg (1000x750, 142K)

>.308 is the best caliber, it can knock down anything.
In the USA, 30-06 & .308 are great because of their high availability of brass and supplies to reload. They are pretty much the same with minor differences. Personally I think the .308 is just slightly better because of the ar-10 platform, but most people in the USA have a rifle chambered in at least one of the 2 major calibers. And yes, they will knock down anything.

You realize that casting lead is 100x easier than vulcanizing rubber, right? Where the fuck do you retarded new fags crawl out from?

Can confirm, .308 took down this big boar.

Attached: boar_log_grabs.jpg (640x425, 72K)

troll thread
the fucking leaf raked you all

I'd love to test the exo suit with one of those in each hand.

Attached: robot-exoskeleton.jpg (550x446, 67K)

>What is 7.62x51 ?

Why are you a nogun, user?

>lead bullets are incredibly hard to make, if we banned bullets people totally wouldnt make bullets out of wheel weights or fishing weights or-

how you fucking leafs don't forget to breath and suffocate continues to perplex me. rubber bullets are still lethal if traveling fast enough by the way, do you think real life is fucking loony toons?

that's partially true, but the majority of handguns used by those indigenous shitskins thugs (except Glocks and other imported handguns) are obtained from the police (which is a joke and should be terminated asap), higher caliber weapons like the ones used by the hues and the tacos come from all over the world, US included

>Can confirm, .308 took down this big boar.
Ultra-bad-ass. I love my 30-06, and have blasted deer with it for a few decades. I always love watching the impact just lift them off the ground slightly....It is like an imaginary wrestler just picks them up and body slams them. Top tier my friend. Please kill as many of them as you can. They are a scourge that most don't understand.

Fun fact, leafs are so used to seeing snow that when it rains they'll sometimes stare upwards in awe until their mouths fill with water and they drown.

>Not in the Dave Chappell "bullets should be 500$ a pop
That was Chris Rock

>Missing the fact that you can make your own bullets with lead and used shells.

Attached: Luke_Crywalker[1].png (565x492, 608K)

because if you defend yourself you go to jail, the law here says it very clear: "thou shall not defend thyself, die or get raped by Jhonatam Mamani and his 14 brothers on block 4"

Attached: 1538527687897.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

the root problem lies here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Argentina

(stats from bolivia and paraguay are higher, illegals come in at a higher rate than your eses in the south)

That's retarded. You're turning a lethal weapon that stops people by KILLING them into a shitty pain compliance weapon, which don't work on people who are angry and/or on drugs.
Do you understand why guns are the best self defense weapon(Yes, they are a self defense weapon)? Because they KILL people. They don't rely on some shitty gimmick that might work sometimes like pain compliance, temporary blinding, or disrupting muscle function for a few seconds.
There's no /in between/ a peaceful confrontation and being threatened where non-lethal force is justified as a civilian.

Attached: 1540636107448.png (397x547, 193K)

>It's the powder and primers that can be a bitch to find sometimes.
No those are easy to make as well, and in a worst case scenario, you can reuse primers. It is in your standard Improvised Munitions Field Manual. I did it for laughs, and was surpised I only had about a 5% failure rate.
>And wadding, if you're loading shotshells.
You are kidding. Right?
I know using old clothing torn up would not work. I have used a piece of cloth, fishing sinkers attached to crafting wire into a bartrel, and then poured paraffin wax. It is like a slug without the slug, and tears stuff up. More of my just for the lulz fun with friends coming up with new things.

Chris Rock, not Dave Chapelle you faggot.

Also good fucking luck trying to ban bullets. As we speak, millions of hand loaders have stores of billions of primers, cases, and lead. You never heard of casting your own bullets and reloading?

In Canada its not illegal to buy a bullet press, primers, cases and gun powder while making your own bullet heads.
Second fuck off.

You know you can make your own bullets, right?

You can handload bullets without an PAL or RPAL.
Muskets and flintlock rifles are legal with out gun licenses.

wouldnt that fuck up your wrist?

>implying you cant handload.

Not nearly as bad as it fucks up the other guy.

Jesus Christ, it's actually real.

>wouldnt that fuck up your wrist?
Depends on how heavy the action is, but yes probably.

Attached: E60F129F-0D3B-48D9-BC25-2E1A1B29DECA.jpg (506x180, 12K)

>ban shop class
Haven't most high schools actually already done that?

>skipping gene-seed day

>what is chemistry

Antique handguns you can also have here without a license. If you can afford a 100 year revolver for over $1200 and make your own low velocity rounds you're good. lol.

fukkensaved

If you live in canada just buy an airsift pistol. preferably with metal BBs but its up to you. Own some real guns for home defense and SHTF scenarios but if you want to carry something that you can actually use and wont have massive reprecussions, airsofts (if they dont already scare off your attacker for looking exactly like a real gun) are great for totally incapacitating someone. better than mace I would say since mace can be countered by just closing your eyes. metal BBs will lodge themselves under the skin and draw blood and can puncture soft vital areas like the neck and face. You can shoot someone through the neck with a BB pistol and the round will drop down their throat into their stomach. Anyways moral of the story is, if you want to shoot first and ask questions later without going to jail for murder, bb pistol. Oh another thing, since they arent lethal weapons with dire consequences, you can use them for any confrontation, even a verbal one. some wigger retard starts acting tough with you at the bus stop for literally no reason? BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!