Is this the true spirit of Halloween in modern America?

Really makes u think

Attached: really-makes-u-think.gif (512x288, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HumansBeingBros/comments/9t9pap/someone_stole_all_of_our_halloween_candy_out_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diabetes is a negro birthright. Stop your racist candy-shaming.

Attached: 1540397198511m.jpg (683x1024, 65K)

>Niggers
Of course it is

>allowing niggers on your property
they deserve this 2bh

i hate niggers

Its niggers what do you expect? Just the other day some fat nigger with her little kid was stealing from a fucking thrift store I was wondering around in. Saw her put shit into her big purse.

Live video feed of a red pill. Think that
Home owner thinks the same of those people now?

I guarantee they showed it to all their friends, and obviously they posted it to the internet.

now post a gif of the white man refilling it

It's like she couldn't help but to take it all. You can see her grabbing get quicker like it was more exciting. Like she was getting a high from acting like a starving baboon.

just poison that candy and wait at the window in case a white fella comes by to give him the good candy.

It's called the "honor system".

Attached: skeleton-6.jpg (750x1000, 225K)

>Nigress makes sure her kid gets tons of candy through stealing
I'm so fucking racist that I find this cute. Get on my level.

Attached: 1540740670860.png (225x266, 23K)

Only white people would aim the security camera at a bowl of 5 dollar candy just hoping someone steals the candy so they can either shoot them or make a viral video. Pathetic

>lil' darkie takes one
>mum says, "uh-uh, we'z taken 'em all."

Terrible parenting. Nigglets never had a chance.

If you said nothing you're an accomplice.

> America

They're not part of America. They're the other part.

Poorfag nigger, ita likely all there
Stupid ass coon NEEDING to steal $5 of candy, fucking pathetic

front door cams are incredibly common

Only non-whites would think the security camera is there for the stupid candy. I love how the Internet gives us more insight into your non-thought processes.

Its supposed to be a spooky night after all.

If even 5 dollar candy isn't safe on this street I'd say the security camera is pretty much a must have.

this the first year I didn't hand out candy, whole area getting nigged and spicced and it all accelerated like crazy under that nigger Obama

last year i had three niglets try to do the same shit to me as I am handing out the candy I wanted to kick them off the porch but I guess I am a coward

Good decision user. Probably would've gotten felony assault on minor niggerinos

An hour after this happened a white neighbour refilled the dish.

Anyone have the video of the family of spics doing the same thing

They're stealing from other kids, probably white judging by the house and the fact they have a camera.

Attached: have_it_your_way_niggers.jpg (2203x2937, 475K)

i would never take that much it isnt even dark yet what about all the other children who want to have a good experience, that sheboon pisses me off

Attached: 1533439233716.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Notice the first thing the kid does is take a little then prepare to leave, and his fat disgusting (most likely single) mom goes to grab everything.

No wonder blacks are fucked, this is how they are raised by single mothers.

She had a great opportunity to demonstrate honesty and fairness to her child that could have positively affected the child's whole life. Instead she chose to be a nigger and train her child to also be a nigger..

Attached: 9tof3s.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Black culture gives them a sense of entitlement to stealing. If they get busted it's weird, like they actually become the victims in their minds because what they did was no big deal.

That woman is responding to centuries of oppression by accepting a small fraction of the reparations she is owed.

i hate how we weave our own perceptions of EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENS WTF FAKE NEWS IS REALLY REAL

niggers.
every time.

the kid only took one and looked like he was ready to go. They will fucking corrupt him further until time goes on.

based taytay

Attached: tay tay kill nigger.webm (840x676, 561K)

That is exactly the problem. Black women are the bane of America. They really do cause most of America's problems. Welfare, crime cause they didn't take care of laquon right, violent aggressive nature, sometimes even more aggressive than male blacks. Cunts

And they probably think that the companies that sell the items just provide them to the stores for free because they're rich and then the "rich" store owner is just greedy and selfish, I guess.

Black women are legitimately the bane of humanity. Nobody likes them and the only ones that are even remotely attractive are because of European genes. Monkey nose and baboon ass is disgusting.

> in other news: agile and noble black lady prevents kids from developing type 2 diabetes

>the true spirit of Halloween in modern America?
No it's the true spirit of niggers. I live in a 99% white town and also just left out a bowl of candy, since I don't get home from work until late some days. I got home after dark and most of it was still there for me to hand out.

Attached: nigger_found_my_bike.jpg (2272x1704, 243K)

...?

what a cunt

Wtf is even the point? Every house on the block is giving it free candy. The idea is to go house to house, not just get candy. If you want candy buy it the day after.

This is why I don't give out candy on Halloween.

>agile and noble black lady prevents kids from developing type 2 diabetes
kek

Attached: nigger_out_of_natural_habbitat.gif (300x225, 852K)

i can't wait for the internet to be completely overrun with hindus so they drown all you white niggers out. give you a taste of your own medicine

I rode around throwing candy at people

that's the spirit of halloween to me

Attached: 1541017932229.jpg (810x810, 150K)

She probably did it so that white kids couldn't get any; blacks love to needle us any chance they get.

it makes sense because women are generally shittier than men even among white people, so imagine how bad a black woman would be. no wonder literally no one wants them in any dating statistics on any site

Around blacks, never leave snacks

LOL I CANNOT BELIEVE NIGGERS EXIST

base cobnobbler

>If you want candy buy it the day after
We are talking about niggers user. It's in their DNA to steal and be retarded

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Never live near niggers

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fucking niggers

they probably drove all the way out to a nice white neighborhood to do this too

Deep down I think we all know this level of entitlement is programmed by the government. As both being black and a woman she was given a double helping of "you're a victim, the world owes you everything."

Should have thrown out some redpills too. Would have made a hell of a video

Niggers are a result of our sins

why do Americans do this?

>Makes you think.
Makes me think the home owner is a dumb motherfucker and lazy, dosent matter that kids skin he would have snatched all that candy too you fucking kidding me?

>Niggers are a result of our sins
lol wut? are you jewish? Niggers are the result of kikes

Attached: jew_slave_ships.png (500x379, 82K)

yeah pretty much some idiot does this EVERYTIME in any neighborhood in America. At least someone is selfish, opportunist and addicted to sweets.

nice longboard faggot

>It's the absence of the father

More like the influence of the true niggers - nigger mothers

>pic of gravemind from halo with the cartoon negroid face meme

how black people use welfare: the gif

Nigger Sheboons. I honestly don’t understand why everyone doesn’t hate them.

really makes you think

>Kid
>Mother clearly stealing that shit
Anyhow, you're right, we cannot leave bowls filled with candy out on the porch during Halloween. What a fucking a shame.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans died in the Civil War for THIS.

Niggers by niggering

>It be white ppls fault day got me stealin

The kid was going to do the right thing. Shame.

Nah the kid only took one and was walking away the she-boon mother took all the rest

it sure is, with the twin hub motors in the back I can get it up to about 23mph if the road is well paved

well... half of them died for this
the other half tried to warn us

>niggers
>buying anything when they could easily steal it

Attached: 1540217649408.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Hell, she is aware that there is camera rolling. Otherwise kid would get one slap behind the ear and mommy would take all of the sugar. Because of camera kid will get slapped on the street and mommy will eat it all to save kids from caries.

>have security camera for obvious reasons
>halloween happens
>leave candy because I wont be there at the right time
>come back home
>candy is gone
>check security tapes out of curiosity
>catch apes doing ape things
>post it on the internet
>monkey from a basket weaving chinese forum tells me I should be ashamed and we should be communists
these apes are the reason communism doesn't work

Attached: autism .jpg (497x501, 88K)

>little kid takes one
>mom bags the whole thing

This just proves racists wrong desu. Nigger is a culture thing and not race.

Attached: 1516001328474.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Niggers stealing something just because it is there? NO FUCKING WAY

Attached: nigger_honest_days_work.png (972x846, 656K)

pretty good acting really, that baboon looked pretty well-fed.

WE LIVE IN A FUCKING SOCIETY PEOPLE

only a nigger would steal it

Handed out candy on Halloween.

The white and Asian kids took one to three pieces even when I told them they could take more.

The nigger kids automatically buried their hand in the bowl and grabbed as much as they could.

Single mothers are among the most devastating of forces that civilization faces. Black single mothers are just plain evil. Its a pure evil though, like a goblin or something. They simply consume and destroy without thought, theres no genuine malice to it; they don't possess the capacity for that level of reason.

He could have grown up as an upstanding citizen (for a black) but his degenerate parents are setting a terrible example. Probably how a lot of niggers end up how they are.

you are still an enormous faggot and underaged/manlet/female

Bingo.

.t Tyrone Dindunuffin

Culture is a product of race. Nurture follows from nature.

Attached: Mom steals Halloween candy.webm (352x240, 1.45M)

>Cultural appropriation

>fuckin white ppl... why they gotta record theft n sheeit??

Lmfao this. Darkies are subhuman confirmed

lol as a mexican you are basicly an ape to. Fucking stealing and raping savage.

Top b8

mean, but true

Attached: cutefrog.webm (240x144, 2.31M)

one hour after the nig stole all the candy, a white guest refilled the bowl:
reddit.com/r/HumansBeingBros/comments/9t9pap/someone_stole_all_of_our_halloween_candy_out_of/