When exactly did society turn dowhill?

Attached: congo wedding.jpg (637x960, 88K)

The French Revolution

NOVA ERA - JAIR BOLSONARO -- GET IN!!!

>when exactly did society turn dowhill?
the decade 1900s

1776 4th july

ive seen this in memes before...why do you say the french revolution?

cuz it was Jacobin nonsense. communism basically. The Jacobins were the most radical and ruthless of the political groups formed in the wake of the French Revolution, and in association with Robespierre they instituted the Terror of 1793–4.

Because it was the beginning of communism and Marxism. Getting rid of the French Monarchy was the first domino to fall in the elimination of other monarchies, such as the Tsars, and the arrival of Communism and what have you.

Attached: IMG_5962.jpg (266x190, 32K)

i see...basically the roots of communism
thanks for the explanation anons

What society though? If you mean the world, that is not society and idk the answer. For America i will say just before the war of northern aggression. For my actual society, which is the peoples closest to me on a daily basis, i will say that it was a slow, steady process that cannot be dated. It just happened over time, and now i am here sitting in this pile of shit, with a lot of shit ppl around me. Fat, welfare abusing humans.

Turned downhill with protestantism and the enlightenment, was too far gone to be saved with the french revolution and finally hit the bottom of the hill with ww1.

Only posters over 18 allowed.

Look at some history. The problems are decades, if not centuries, older.

Attached: 11.jpg (600x329, 25K)

When aristocrats stopped being a warrior class

The Mayans were right. The earth ended and we're all stuck in hell.

Turned away from objective moral truth and started accepting degeneracy

Attached: modesty-poster.jpg (500x700, 150K)

Is that actually a real quote? Frustrating how right they were. Very sad.

Ice Bucket Challenge

Attached: sdfdgfhdgfg.jpg (273x185, 12K)

It was the Renaissance desu. Kicked off modernity and capitalism and the rise of the bourgeoisie followed from that which lead to the dissolution of traditional power structures, secularism, liberalism et cetera.

Neolithic Revolution

Attached: 1506959267685.jpg (1024x603, 84K)

June 1, 1980. The birth of CNN. News changed from a 30-minute, standards and practices and FCC-controlled non-profit press service broadcast only three times per day by three networks and their handful of affiliates to an out of FCC control, no S&P, profits-driven propaganda system broadcast or influenced solely by one: CNN.

The second blow was delivered August 1, 1981, with the birth of MTV. Initially presented as a groundbreaking video network for then-teenage Generation X audiences broadcasting music video advertisements produced and financed by the major record labels, after its success built on Generation X viewership it was rebranded to target Millennials, Gen X discarded, and the network taken over by LGBT and other narrowcast special interest groups who played a bait and switch, first offering intensely explicitly sexual live, reality-tinged fraternity house and beach sex events in order to lure heterosexual viewers under 30, then switched abruptly to a pro-LGBT content promoting the progressive agenda.

Western society plummeted to the lowest common denominator and you see the results around you. In September of 2001, Generation X punks joked that the airplanes hit the two wrong buildings (meaning, they should have hit CNN and MTV, both of which are situated on Broadway in Manhattan).

But far and away Ted Turner and his invention of CNN destroyed everything good about the world and America single handedly. If one could go back in a time machine and remove one individual, Turner would be the best strategic choice. Without him, your world would be completely different and much better. Research it. All the other events anons here are sharing are definitely relevant, but no specific man did as much damage to you as Ted Turner.

t. Generation X. AMA.

Spot-on. While Kantian metaphysics is based, the Enlightenment was the biggest mistake since Protestantism. I would also add that the American Rebellion was an equally horrible mistake, one which obviously paved the way for the French Revolutions.

Because as inept and shit as the French nobility was, overthrowing them and killing them was a Jewish agenda. They toppled ALL the monarchies afterward.

Ok now THIS is epic

fpbp