Lots of out of state license plates

Guys/Girls,

I live in Georgia in a suburb of Atlanta (I know I'm a dumbass for living here)...

I've been seeing SO many license plates from out of state in the last few days. I think people are traveling to vote. I hardly ever see a non-georgia plate in my commute. Today I saw at least 15 before I lost count.

They trying to steal it boiz.
For the love of all fuck, please vote R.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x312, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw2B9spZjrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is definitely happening now that the courts shut down the same name matching. Georgia is lost.

Opera and Obama's here dumb ass you think Stacy's gonna win lolz

Dumbass, I didn't say she gonna win, LULZ. You better go vote R, cletus.

You already know man but with all the publicity it seems like somethings up

>trump says drain the swamp
>he actually means southern bible belt inbred retards who literally live in a swamp

It takes some real autism to post a reply like this.

Attached: bernie.jpg (1200x864, 151K)

We’re a transportation and freight hub buddyro. I think you’re letting this place get to you. Up near dalton myself. Kemp will win.

In Forsyth county though????

>For the love of all fuck ...

+1 concern trolling

Far more worrisome than who becomes farm manager for the next few years is the junk on that five-oh vehicle pic related trunk. Regardless of which jew becomes mayor, the use of pic related beast tech surveillance is only going to increase geometrically until the panopticon is complete ... and we're close. Wait until 5G is rolled out and we all look and feel like a piece of over-miked sirloin.

But please, make sure to stand in some line and pic the appropriate color for your wishes come voting day ... someone will get back to you shortly, because voting matters.

How's carpet land, BTW?

What a gay ass response. I see you smoke too much dope.

I was out today in Georgia and I can confirm this!

Which suburb

5G is the single biggest threat to the Western world at the moment. I share your worry.

Just as alpha and gamma waves are incompatible with human life, as are anything from UHF up until far-infrared.
>b-but we're fine
No, you aren't. It is all about mv/m (milivolts per square meter) - Similar to a reading of radiation. If you stayed in Pripyat, Chernobyl, you would likely feel fine for a while. The background radiation would catch up with you, though.

Slash the tires of out of state plates. They may fraudulently vote but when the serial tire slashing reaches the news. Everyone will realize theyre not there for good reasons.

BLUE WAVE FAGGOT. EAT SHIT

>and that's a good thing.

>we wuz judges and shiiiiieeeeet.

Attached: images.jpg (223x135, 4K)

I'm starting to take iodine supplements, will that help at all against 5g?

Truck driver here.
I litterly live on the road my runs are mostly NY to down south to SC to NC

I seen so many unusual buses and different plates i also stay at hotels every weekend.

And my company this week had a really hard time booking all of us because hotels were packed

Attached: 20181017_103447.jpg (4160x3120, 3.71M)

Dems are desperate and crazy enough to travel to vote. Republicans are too honest and busy working.

I predict a blue wave

5g is non ionizing. It's safe

GA fag here and I've noticed this too. It's fucked up.

You Americans really need to fix your voting system. I mean you can fucking drive state to state making multiple votes.

Its the 21st century, can you not have a nationwide log that only lets LEGAL people vote once FFS?

Carpet land sucks. I’ll never do that again. I’m in solid surfaces now. Countertops. Yeah forsyth county may be a lost cause but all of the over 100% voter turnout shit is already being called out so maybe. But the early voting is 100% reported and kemp has 53% of that vote. Still close but real repubs show out on Election Day.

Are you sure? Its snowbird time and you have a lot going to fl for winter

Trump is a failure and most people want him gone.

>Hurrrrr Da Souf is full of Dumb white people.

Still better then Commiefornia or San Fagsisco

hypothetically though, if it were the thing people say it is and if it was going to give us all cancer, would the iodine drops help?

GA has strict voter ID. I mean it’s still vulnerable but nowhere near as bad as say California

Reynolds or store brand foil for your hats?

Why blame others for your failings?

Attached: 1537393493599.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

No. Iodine helps against radioactive iodine, the thyroid uses iodine and don't care if it's radioactive or not. If you take clean iodine, then the thyroid won't utilize the radioactive iodine. 5g does not emit iodine of any kind

I’m from Honduras and I can confirm. I plan on voting.

Attached: 1494382524561.png (577x387, 273K)

i285 (the perimeter) is one of the busiest bypasses in the U.S., so you are bound to see some out of state tags.

I don't wanna be told that by someone whose parliament literally voted that it's not okay to be white.

aight thanks, I'm still spooked by that shit though, don't trust science niggers or govt

That fear and anger you feel just means you are a Republican.

Attached: 1535151302496.jpg (720x588, 78K)

Screen shot. Thanks for making leftists feel smug.

Attached: Screenshot_20170317-110110.jpg (1314x942, 949K)

>implying that Georgia would ever in a million years become a blue state on its own

Tourist dollars are useless to Georgians. They trade in sister fucking.

Attached: 1498352378042.jpg (488x352, 45K)

Why don't you ask them to show ID when they vote. Problem solved.

they're going to panama city you fucking retard.

Or they aren't allowed across state lines.

Attached: 1535151832874.png (640x640, 535K)

Russian shill alert.

Attached: 1491463763477.jpg (797x448, 31K)

hell has frozen over, a funny leftie meme.

snowbirds passing through your shit state to get to florida you dumb coon

Attached: John McTumor.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

A lot of politicians voted for it so don't forget that. Also the politicians who voted against it acted so fucking retarded in the media that all it did was red pill thousands of white Australians.

As for the USA one side of your political divide brags about "Replacing" you and letting illegal peasants from central/south America decide the outcome of your democracy.

found the democrat

GA bro here, I got a bunch of Hispanics to vote Kemp on election day, heh nothing personal Abrams

They're dodging the property tax. You have a ludicrous tax code down there. youtube.com/watch?v=Lw2B9spZjrI

We're all dumbasses for living there. Though, I see out-of-state plates all the time. I think it might not be what you think it be.

Ahh, Chatlanta.

>truck driver
>litterly

Checks out.

Attached: 1540854860058.jpg (540x457, 45K)

If you live here, you know native Atlantans are not common.

They are paying ethnic jews money to live there, it's actually super liberal now.

I commute through Forsyth every morning, and II always see plenty of out-of-state plates, especially closer to 400.

This is happening in CA as well. I see all 50 state plates on my commute to work. I remember as a kid it was mind blowing to see another states plate. Now its all too common and it pisses me off.

its college students

I voted today in Dallas TX, last day for early voting. A woman was trying to vote with a Mississippi ID. She brought some paper and claimed that it showed she lived here. They didn't let her vote.

There was also an old based black woman throwing people out for being on their phones. There were tons of signs up saying that you're not allowed to be on your phone. People were walking the crowd asking people to put their phones away. Finally this woman said if she sees anyone else on their phone that she was sending them to the back of the line. She got 3 or 4 people who ignored her warnings. Only one of them argued with her, a 20 something mexican woman. One of the cops that was there backed her up and sent that little beaner to the back of the hour long line, she just left instead of waiting in line all over again.