AHAHAHAHA right wingers youtubes being deleted left and right. Just counted 30 in the past hour...

AHAHAHAHA right wingers youtubes being deleted left and right. Just counted 30 in the past hour. How does it feel being purged from the internet right before the midterms? ROFL

ps: lol to add insult to injury look at the recommended channels XDDD

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1614x676, 79K)

Feels good desu because they're overcorrecting and making things much worse for themselves.

fuck my fuckin sides kek

i've seen 7's on posts like these for 48 hours and i'm really starting to freak out. i think he's waking up

Attached: 3929392939232.png (600x450, 332K)

Thank god.
No more e-celeb bullshit.

Time to get back to our roots.

Attached: 1536756878654.jpg (640x518, 48K)

rightwingers BTFO
thank god we're getting rid of these n*zis before the midterms

what channels, o dont use jewtube

Dead or Alive couldn't spin a record like you spin this bullshit.

Digits confirm, Jews have gone too far this time.

Attached: 1536383344059.png (744x444, 349K)

>Thank god.
>No more e-celeb bullshit.
Most of them are self-promoting narcissists.

If you start to lose control of a vehicle at high speeds, the worst thing you can do is over-correct. That's what we are seeing.

Hey, you kike, are you even going to mention which channels were Shoah?

What channels were they?? I want a list

>proving right wing "conspiracy theories" right
Sure showed me by deleting a channel from a service I don't even use

Oh no. How will I know what to think if my favorite e-celebrity is gone.

Attached: npc quote.png (374x229, 29K)

>Twitter:Purging Conservatives
>Facebook:Purging Conservatives
>Youtube:Purging Conservatives
Why are these companies trying to disrupt our political process? This is significantly more interference than Russia in 2016.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. The same shit is posted every day to waste space and distract our WEAPONIZED AUTISM!

ALL THREADS NOT ABOUT BRAZIL, SYRIA OR THE US MID-TERM ELECTIONS ARE SLIDE THREADS.

IF YOU POST IN A SLIDE THREAD AFTER IT'S BEEN IDENTIFIED (IF YOU DON'T ID THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM, YOU SUPPORT SHAREBLUE) YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

ALL POSTS AFTER THIS ARE SHAREBLUE. KILL SLIDE THREADS.

KILL SLIDE THREADS.

KILL SLIDE THREADS.

KILL SLIDE THREADS.

DO YOUR PART!

KILL SLIDE THREADS.

I love it, because after the midterms it will be the evidence used to break up the mainstream media Democrat monopoly. Once again, you morons will fuck yourselves.

I want to raze every google HQ and line up every employee on the firing line.
They all deserve the Waco treatment.

Shut the fuck up faggot Kill yourself

Attached: eb95c3bac11125141a94c3d27d769fe6[2].png (893x895, 577K)

You know, maybe you're right

I miss stage6
It's not relevant at all to this issue, but I miss it anyway

Ralph retort, side channels & co-hosts.
Not even actual altright.

It's only making the overzealous censors look even worse.
if you silence your enemies you're not proving them wrong etc. etc.

Yeah. They are curating.

NECK YOURSELF FAGGOT.
This is a slide thread
saved and reported.

Attached: 1528395410705.png (256x256, 27K)

You're glowing so bright, it's blinding.

Please continue. You are making the same mistake that the liberal democrats of the 1920s made. The solution to "rising fascism" is not banning people off the internet, or ignoring them, or a new policy paper out of Brussels, or a UN resolution. There has to be a systemic shift that accommodates the forces that are demanding power be transferred to the Right. They are not monsters, they are citizens of your countries, and they have the same rights you do. But as we would expect, they are once again being dismissed and frequently held in contempt. In the 1920s, the forces of "rising fascism" were dismissed as unimportant. And rather than getting in there and competing for fascism's sympathizers and bringing them into the party, they further alienated them by holding them in contempt, underestimating what would happen.

This is now a very dangerous time for you. The very thing that we pushed democratic peace theory and multilateralism so hard to avoid is emerging. That's not a theory, it's demonstrable, empirical fact. The problem in the 1920s was that the liberal parties could not speak to potential fascists. Things were different in the US. We had our fascist, Huey Long. And Roosevelt created a coalition of southern racists, northern blacks, Jews, Italians, and just about everyone else. He understood that you cannot isolate racism or the far right, because in doing so you prove their supporters right in that it really is "us versus them". He understood that you had to embrace it, undermine it, and do what he could with it. Because it will always be there. In Europe, they were far more rigid. Because the Europeans never imagined that the fascists could win. Until they won.

you're smart like a kike, user
this is bugs bunny reverse psychology tier and the worse of all is it works every fucking tiem

You use the term "populism" as if it is a self-evident evil. Another way to phrase it might be a deep dissatisfaction among the public that is being exploited by parties you despise. And the more you despise their members, the more radical they become, and the more support they will garner. Hillary clinton did not lose the election because of the Russians. She lost when she labelled a quarter of the country "deplorable". No one ever wins running against the other party's voters. You need to take them. And this is the most ominous thing about modern Europe. The self satisfaction of the elite, and the feeling that the solution is to isolate their opponents. The Roosevelt example of completely unprincipled manipulation really should be considered. Somehow or another, a coalition of enemies has to be put together. But there are no European politicians, and probably no American politicians either, that have the subtlety for that.

somehow, according to Youtube, deleting conservative channels just before an election isn't interfering in an election.

Oddly enough, repeating 7s in numerology mean perfection. It’s the number that holds the universe together. It is sent as a message of comfort and reassuring us that things will align in or favor

Feels fine. My normalfag co-worker just sent me this. And as long as they keep pushing, the fire rises

Attached: Iran-executed-people-prisoners-01.jpg (767x625, 404K)

Voting is fake and gay. No matter who wins things are looking more and more like war everyday. I'll be a the gun range on Tuesday.

Attached: Ballot Box.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Youre gay as fuck

You realize that every fucking number you can think of is just as rare as the next, right?

How does it feel not being able to argue against them? Haha Pathetic. Showed you're weak and losing the minds.

Responds to himself. You're a retard.

Guess who is going to get rawdogged with anti-trust laws after the midterms?

Blessed

No one cares, have a sage.

P.S.- Kill yourself

Attached: 34625160_2152616401421912_3133903336558821376_n.jpg (496x498, 53K)

>silence and deplatform everyone on the right
>nothing left to do but silence and deplatform anyone center, center-left, or right of xerism
not exactly well thought through

Best posts. At the moment, the elites are clearly counting on their technological advantages over the populace to keep the bureaucracy safe, working hand in hand with these monolithic corporate entities to hunt people down and silence dissidents before any fires get a chance to spread (or so they think). And maybe they're right to be somewhat smug about that. It's unprecedented. If anything has really changed since the 1920s it's the level of surveillance and vulnerability we submit ourselves to on a daily basis, it's become a prerequisite for functioning in the world at almost any level, and that's by design. Then you consider that these same corporate entities are shaping the narrative 24/7. It's just going to make the eventual climax that much worse. I tend to think that what the politicians have lost in subtlety, they've gained in callousness.