We need to talk about race and iq

hey pol so the argument about iq and race seem to be rising lately so what are you trying to imply by the argument of race and iq are you saying we should genocide these people because they are low iq or are you saying we should improve the iq.

Attached: 45454651321.jpg (293x172, 9K)

Improve their IQ via sterilization. That or sterilizing all of them and letting Whites and Japs colonize their countries.

no this is genocide.

What if they choose and are paid to sterilize themselves?

We should isolate ourselves from them so that they could naturally improve their IQ

is that true???

We should not sterilize them forcibly .

>italy not white

Attached: da vinci.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

what is your implication ??

highest european iq

you mean italy is high iq

yes

Attached: 2000% iberian.png (638x980, 795K)

ok

also i want africa to be united

are you moor? Do you have cute brownish feet?

Attached: !!!!.jpg (400x400, 25K)

no not really iam kinda white or not i do not know how to describe it when summer comes i get brownish

Low iq just explains races failures it doesn't mean you should do anything to the low iq people. Just keep them out of your country.

Lynn's IQ data is complete garbage. Only basement dwelling trash take it seriously.

Don't get me wrong....IQ is about 75% heritable. But Lynn's numbers are top to bottom garbage

Attached: IMG_3234.jpg (638x547, 33K)

well no races do not exist.

show your brownish muslim feet

i will decide

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_kenia_kahluararara__sample-bb67e44655d1bd8fac59f0c7ccfe6ff7.jpg (850x729, 98K)

maybe i mean i scored 105 and i suck at maths it does not make any sense

>Italy
>highest European IQ

And this is why Richard Lynn is a fucking sham.

Look at Italy's PISA scores. Highest IQ in Europe??

Attached: IMG_5390.jpg (416x1349, 170K)

ah i do not have a phone.

Get rid of their parasitic worms and protozoa and their iqs will improve.

no

Its the truth.

>iam kinda white or not i do not know how to describe
Kys

Just increase the access to education for these countries. There is a high correlation with access to education and iq.

Something else is probably getting the govt to be stabilized since most countries that have low iq have very unstable/ corrupt govt