How come everyone who disagrees with me is always an unthinking npc?

how come everyone who disagrees with me is always an unthinking npc?

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6wisw0
selfdefinition.org/shaman/Carlos-Castaneda-Power-of-Silence.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're the chosen one.

Attached: 1536545841784.jpg (234x264, 13K)

this

and a small dicked sheep how cursed must they be

thanks, thats epic

Oh what a terrible day user!

A video was released showing how AIPAC is spying on the US and influencing US politics! We need someone to spread the video to their friends and family.

Would you please help spread this video?
dailymotion.com/video/x6wisw0

>Accept
>Decline

Attached: sakura_con_2013__irl_mmo_quest_marker_by_hickabickaboo-d60plsd.jpg (774x1032, 136K)

It's like the old George Carlin joke: "Do you ever notice how everyone driving faster than you is a maniac and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?"

Post it in threads with heavy traffic. Sort by reply count and drop it in there.

fixed

Attached: npc.png (376x401, 79K)

McAccurate

Attached: 8802033.jpg (991x902, 55K)

MY SIDES

Attached: 1512149889482s.jpg (159x250, 5K)

Attached: 1540510749135.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

owned

Attached: NPC.png (636x1276, 204K)

holy balls

keked and lolpilled

npcs are designed to oppose any opinion that is different

you're probably a moron incapable of critical thinking if you unironically believe that

BASED

Attached: 1449449173952.jpg (670x424, 52K)

I get it. It because anyone who doesn't frequent Jow Forums is an unthinking pc or a nigger or a woman.

Funny..

What's funny about it? I don't get it.

Because they've been conditioned by the media and authority figures, and since they don't care they just go along with it.

Attached: normies_explained_for_altright_idiots.png (1024x5104, 2.29M)

rasizm and secksizm iz funnie

What the fuck? My mind literally does not shut the fuck up. I thought it was like that for everyone and animals.

No, you just have mild schizophrenia which may or may not be the same thing as demonic oppression :)

i think that's called being an INTP

Big Bang Theory is the funniest show ever.

INTP is a personality type that results from extended abuse by demons. It's a broken but very useful human.

Attached: iggksdae09u11.jpg (993x505, 81K)

dude we should talk about mbti types more on Jow Forums
it's the best way of categorizing people imo

Shit like this makes me wonder if I was abused as a child and don't remember.
>spends six consecutive hours listening to movie soundtracks and staring as his screen while daydreaming
>mfw

Attached: 1521765098425.jpg (656x893, 157K)

shit, i just realized since we're talking about intps on Jow Forums (and since this is where all the intps take refuge to from everyday society), people are going to post stuff like you did and OMG THAT DESCRIBES ME SO MUCH
holy SHIT shut UP

I feel you. My dad opened up one day and told me about a time he pushed me through a window and cut my arm up really badly. I didn't remember any of it, not even the injury to my arm. I just remembered the door used to have a window and for some reason doesn't now.

Leave us in peace. We are a rare breed and only get to have conversation with other INTPs here.

It's not voices telling me to do shit, it's like

"Gee that tree is green, windows, I need to get milk pay rent, I wonder what that bird is thinking, I bet that bird just thinks about stealing that hobo's fries and getting laid. I kinda envy that bird, wish i could think about stealing hobo fries and getting laid, I wonder when im getting laid, I should get some fries.

And it gets worse with alcohol.

Oh............fuck me in the labeled ass

You seem to have fundamentally misunderstood the NPC meme. Allow me to enlighten you.
The meme's basis lies in the fact that most people give safe, mainstream, STOCK responses to any/all arguments, without actually thinking about their content or yours. In this way they are similar to NPC characters whose predetermined course of action is to read from a script that is beyond their control without deviation.
As such, it is easy to predict their behavior/responses to any given stimulus. Try it yourself by predicting the NPC response to the following :
"Some races have a lower average IQ than others"
"Multiculturalism can be harmful to society"
"Killing a baby in the womb might be morally wrong"
"Not all people are equal, because humans are biologically diverse"

Attached: das rayciss.png (500x761, 139K)

How do you slow down your thought process when shit gets bad?

Like when you feedback loop terrible events from the past that shouldn't matter but it keeps replaying over and over.

Where I live, you won't be pulled over unless you're going at least 5 mph over the speed limit
If you aren't going exactly 4 mph over you're either a faggot or a retarded, possibly both

I shake my head until it goes away.

selfdefinition.org/shaman/Carlos-Castaneda-Power-of-Silence.pdf

Idiot... Having an inner dialogue is normal for human beings. You are the one who is demonically oppressed. Trust me on that.

This person is demon possessed. They are spouting anti truths.

Dont listen to that poster. Anti truth.

I saw this two days ago and my middle name is literally THOMAS and my fathers first name is ANDERS therefor making me ANDER'S SON

Attached: neo.jpg (300x168, 8K)