How do you feel knowing that the Dems have a guaranteed President on their bench?

Does it sting? Joe Kennedy III will be president someday.

Attached: JKIII.jpg (768x570, 58K)

>semen lips
>president
no thanks

Are you just saying that because he is a white male?

>Durr Joey will be presdent

Attached: drool.jpg (610x414, 53K)

The Democrats will never again nominate a white male unless he either sucks cock or has his cock cut off.

DROOLIN JOE!

Biden 2020
Biden 2024
Kennedy 2028
Kennedy 2032

>white male
>dnc

Fat chance.

>Dems have a guaranteed President
not for another two more presidents.
he will be closer to ted's age when he gets in.
>he is the rider death
sincerely,
war

Nah

Attached: IMG_5484.png (308x339, 4K)

Giving up on midterms already, eh?

har har har.

Attached: noodles.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

He is literally a drooling imbecile. He truly is the perfect future standard bearer for the Dem party.

We welcome the Kennedys in Dallas.

Some Dems are literally drooling about it.

Attached: Kennedy.jpg (639x916, 149K)

Lel. This is a good point, because of all the anti-white, anti-male hate the libcucks have been spewing, they can't possibly nominate a white male. It's gonna be a shitskin or a shitskin woman for next nomination. Even hilldawg isn't enough of a oppressed class now, she has 0% chance of being nominated again.

Attached: 1497494339468.jpg (889x960, 160K)

The drooling lip balm guy? riiight... No one has even seen him since the lip balm thing.

Have you seen how hard they fawn over Beto? The dems love a white guy who is willing to be woke.

the Kennedys have been poison to American politics since Jack stole the 1960 election from Nixon and doomed the US to the disastrous 60s/70s we experienced

>No Beto, No Osaff?

Attached: CoreyInTheHouse02.jpg (583x437, 74K)

The irrelevant nobody who is going to lose to cruzmissile? That's nothing compared to a presidential nomination.

That nigga white af

Not really. JFK is still one of the most loved presidents. The rest of them haven't had his looks or charisma (outside Bobby). JKIII has the JFK/RFK package.

Attached: 1517442039979.jpg (343x372, 37K)

>Sloppy Joe
Lol

He's already been memed out of the race.

Attached: 1517460090864.jpg (1536x1540, 1.07M)

who? CUMLIPS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: twitter-had-a-field-day-with-rep-joe-kennedys-lips-which-he-said-was-the-result-of-too-mucH CUM.jpg (1063x532, 93K)

Lol trump makes him look like a fag nah I’d rather have based Jew kushner

A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

Attached: j5b25clncilz.jpg (306x441, 23K)

>How do you feel
More proof Dems only care about muh feelums.

>democrats nominating a white male (ginger)
first of all kek. Second... he's a white male. Trump would have no restraints like he does against a woman or minority. I honestly think Trump would make him cry on live TV.

Biden/Kennedy ticket
Creepy & Sloppy 2020

holy shit
holy shit
just saw lip balm
flying
over my house
holy shit
holy shit

I would pay serious money to watch that debate.

Sounds totally legit OP

Attached: giantjap.png (582x582, 239K)

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, OP.

Attached: 1517441688257.png (645x729, 83K)

Biden would be a good pick for them but he'll never make it past the primary. They'll reject their best shot at beating Trump because identity politics is the core of the party now.

Based

I lol'd so hard watching him struggle in front of the camera. His peaked skin pale and ghostly, his mouth literally frothing, and his piteous attempt to re-invigorate the JFK "Ich Bin Ein Berliner" speech; truly one of the first times Globalism tried to reach out with its slick, grimy hands, and touch us all.

Attached: KIMG0204~2.jpg (2643x1908, 884K)

after the midterms the conservative will be president indefinitely.....fuck you faggot

I find this exceedingly unlikely.

I'm not too worried. Influential Kennedys have a way of turning up dead.

that was such a fun night

CIA bigGuy J - E - B will uphold the family tradition of keeping bootleggers out of the capital.

Attached: bigjeb.png (1334x596, 716K)

that image is really unsettling

Jeb is love. Jeb is life

Attached: jeb-bush-beard-e1449512787471[1].png (325x330, 51K)

Here from /o/, love JFK also. But I must say the only sting I feel is in my cock knowing that he'll end up like his grandfather before that's even possible.

wrong....hes a cuck with a soiboi beard

If he can get his cocaine addiction in check, maybe he'll be able to be on camera for more than an hour.

>Dems picking a white male as their Presidential candidate
The infighting alone will never allow such a thing.

Attached: 1534177614491.gif (500x313, 1.35M)

JFK wouldn't get far in the modern Democratic Party (although he did have the Bill Clinton style philandering down pat) and this red headed kid has no shot unless he goes MtF or proclaims himself a communist.

slobberin' joe!!! he's a mess.

Is that shopped

First soulless president? Nah, try 41st...first ginger one? Maybe....

>will be president someday
of the yacht club

Lizard People often are unsettling.

Droolin' Joe!

Attached: 98ulbbmyv9cz.png (960x787, 703K)

nice to see that diversity working
dark citizens, white leaders
just like latin america

>Biden 2020
>Biden 2024
>Kennedy 2028
>Kennedy 2032

>Trump 2020
>Swamp drain 2024

Kennedy only won because NIxon was sick and Americans are retards
This guy is simply not charismatic enough.

“It’s nothing to drool over, Joe” -any opponent in the Democratic primary debates

He’d be memed out by Iowa

> pedo Biden
> winning
Just spam the video of him in Brazil claiming white Americans dying and America becoming more brown is a good thing.

The Kennedys are a bunch of useless do nothings. They are only well known because their patriarch was a bootlegger. Fuck those micks.

The crusty spittle on the corner of his mouth has a better chance. He's a white MALE!!!

Very white in fact. Although he doesn't seem to act white or male.

He's got the look. Not good for USA if we get Trudeau 2.0

slobberin joe?

Attached: sloberin_joe.png (645x729, 90K)

because he uses chapstick?

LOL he is too conservative. one of only dumbocrats who supports war on marijuana. I guess because he is such an addict.

Attached: aug11mayacalendar.jpg (350x339, 73K)

Latinos aren't going to vote for a Kennedy.

Isn’t this the guy that was drooling all over himself?

No, because he's a chapstick meme at this point, like Warren is an Indian and Biden is a child molester. Did you not follow the power of the stupid nicknames in 2016?

Like Trump was a meme for his shitty hair? Orange Skin? Trump University? Trump Steaks? Wanting to fuck his daughter?

I'm not a Trump apologist, but none of those things gained traction outside of shitty late night comedy shows.

Subtle shop.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that the billionaire globalist shill operation known as Jow Forums hates such a beautiful white family.

Attached: joe kennedy.jpg (1200x1200, 583K)

Attached: joe kennedy3.jpg (634x410, 35K)

Literally no one outside Jow Forums even remembers the chapstick shit anymore.

Attached: joe kennedy vs jew king.png (1769x592, 1.37M)

Yet there are at least three of us in this thread with folders full of those memes just ready to go.

This drooling freak has not escaped the notice of those who are wise to the perfidy of the eternal taig, beloved pet of the Jews.

try reading that again

Attached: shalom good soyim.png (800x716, 205K)

>Joe Kennedy III will be president someday.
Because we need royal families that run things.
Kennedy,Clinton,Bush - who needs elections, royal families.

Attached: sugup+1.jpg (534x800, 79K)

trump is the last white male president ever

Attached: 1541216441655.jpg (725x447, 28K)

What compelling defense does Biden or Kennedy have against the "You're white!" leftist attack. Defending yourself opens up charges of white nationalism, etc. Taking pride in your own race and gender as a white man is so out of vogue in the democrat party that no right think white heterosexual man votes for them anymore.

See
Regardless, shit doesn't stick on Trump because he shrugs it off and doesn't care. Warren got memed for being an Indian and she took a fucking DNA test she was so worked up about it. Think about that.

Attached: 1539392859444.jpg (253x293, 22K)

>3 autists on an indonesian image board will take down a Kennedy
user... I... get help.

Sloppy Joe

Attached: 1518378562757.png (920x975, 841K)

I think he might legitimately be more orange than Trump, lmao.

Attached: 1539921565379.jpg (720x689, 21K)

He’ll be killed as soon as he wins and his deep state vp will assume command. How many dead Kennedy’s do you need to learn there will never be another Irish catholic president

Truuu

t. Chicano

Attached: 1532362768905.jpg (640x400, 34K)

3 autists in this thread, 1 posts tomorrow, in a bigger primetime thread. 10 autists join in, one of which tweets one of the memes. One of the followers of that twitter laughs and forwards it to a boomer friend who puts it on facebook. A boomer friend of original boomer sees it on facebook, laughs and puts it in a grandpa forward. One of the nephews of grandpa who is on the mailing list works for a lefty news site, and becomes outraged by the meme. He pens a poorly written article about how racist the meme is, and some autist sees it, then posts a link to the article here. Thus is the circle of memes user.

democrats need 90% of the black vote to win elections. What part of this guy screams black vote? He doesn't lead a Kennedy-esque party anymore, it's the party of identity politics of which he's the biggest loser.

His canidacy is mindblowing

Attached: IMG_1630.jpg (230x171, 24K)

I've seen multiple black women on lipstickalley.com have him in their avatar. He'll win well over 90% of the black vote.

h
JFK is loved because he was killed. He was based for his speech declaring the deepstate/Illuminati were real and a danger to the west. And him wanting to kill the fed. It’s a shame he had to go. But he shouldn’t have stolen it from Nixon. Nixon was based af and even if he did have the kike Kissinger he was woke on how Jews were. Nixon being president instead of Kennedy would’ve probably caused a better Vietnam situation, no Cuban missile crisis and yeah. What I’m saying is this semen chugging soulless ginger has no chance

>democrats need 90% of the black vote to win elections
And where did this shit come from? The black vote is small and never varies. The hispanic vote is big and has a much wider window. They decide elections now.

He never stole shit from Nixon. Nixon lost. Get over it.

Attached: nixon opens china.jpg (267x189, 13K)

Kennedy got us buried in Vietnam; Nixon got us out.

well, trump did promise to give a million to charity if she did.
but she obviously knew he wasn't going to, but yeah probably a bad call to do that on her part.