Why do so many people take these shitty Jewish fables as a serious religion?

Why do so many people take these shitty Jewish fables as a serious religion?

Attached: IMG_0159.jpg (220x324, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=0GiAYeWGDTM
timeanddate.com/worldclock/philippines
littlerevolution.us/2018/11/02/its-okay-to-be-white-marches/
world.wng.org/2016/12/what_buddhism_learned_from_christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because religious indoctrination is even more powerful than media indoctrination

Okay Rabbi, spill the beans. Why are you guys making so many anti-christian threads lately?

they hate white people

Serious question. If these stories came from china, everyone would agree they are Chinese

"The greatest trick the Jews ever pulled was convincing the white man that God existed" its a shame how many fell for it and continue falling for it, you can simply tell who are weak minded and who arent by looking at the religion they follow, Christians/Wiccans (they arent pagans no matter how much they call themself that)/muslims.

And you know this how?

>Why do so many people take these shitty Jewish fables as a serious religion?
Why do you, personally hate Christianity?

>Serious question. If these stories came from china, everyone would agree they are Chinese
So Christianity being interwoven in White history for 2000 years has no bearing on your opinions of it?

Why do you personally suck cock?

>Why do you personally suck cock?
Is that your argument against Christianity?

Not my stories.

Umm, hello? Are you ever going to tell me how you know this, or are you a retard?

>Not my stories.
It's your people's history. Christianity is interwoven in it for the last 2000 years. Are you honestly saying that has no bearing on your anti-Christian beliefs?

It seems to me that for some reason you personally hate Christianity so you blame it for some negative thing happening to the White race. As if it weren't for Christianity, the entire White race would somehow be better off than it currently is. Why do you believe that?

Was your comment providing any explation as to why Europeans appropriated shitty Jewish stories and accepted that as their religion?

>Was your comment providing any explation as to why Europeans appropriated shitty Jewish stories and accepted that as their religion?
The issue at hand is your personal hatred of Christianity and why you ignore the fact that it is interwoven in White history for two millennia. You cannot separate the White race from Christianity and Christianity from the White race.

You claim that somehow Christianity is "Jewish" and therefore somehow it's bad for White people. Yet you don't explain either.

they be gollems

Because the Jews infiltrated Rome and got the ball rolling since then. Western civilization has been Judeo-Aryan for millennia.

>Western civilization has been Judeo-Aryan for millennia.
Yeah, that's why it was 99.9% White and 100% anti-Semitic for 1900 years, right?

The Bible is a Semitic text.

Lazy people find comfort in a daddy figure. It relieves them of any responsibility.

Attached: 1541208086044s2.png (199x250, 58K)

Golem programming is the primary weapon of T.H.E.M.

Nice false info.

Jesus was a buddhist, he wenton traveling and came back enlightened, he probably travelled to thefar east and found about buddhism. Or maybe he became enlightened by himself and his teachings got fucked up. But it is clearhe that he is probably a Buddha himself, he showed unbound compassion and love for all the living. No fucking idea from were "God" comes but he probably means that we are all one thing that come fromthe same one thing and he refers to that unity as God, that's my guess. But yeah christianity got really corrupted and fucked up, specially the bible that was written by his stupid apprentices that probably manipulated a lot of shit or missunderstood their master

Attached: DpiY8J1WkAAY6kA.jpg (1024x683, 174K)

Source?

Daily reminder that the destruction of Christianity is yet another end of the Protocols of Zion.

yea but europe thinks they can steal land through larping alone. thats how you have people claiming white people are a tribe of juda that crossed the mountains BUT it was explained in genesis that all races were made before adam. thats how cain finds a place called nod that had civilization when he was kicked out of his parents little hovel outside the garden.

adam and even were just the grounds keepers of the garden not the first man and woman. the fact people believe they were the first shows the level of biblical illiteracy present in modern humanity

anyways from nazis calling themselves aryans to brits calling themselves egyptians it never ends. fuck the blonds have convinced themselves they were greeks and itallians

Source of what?

Attached: DpiY8JvWkAAqGoZ.jpg (1024x683, 217K)

Attached: usury.jpg (1900x703, 539K)

>Jesus was a buddhist
>he wenton traveling and came back enlightened, he probably travelled to thefar east and found about buddhism
>he is probably a Buddha himself
>christianity got really corrupted and fucked up, specially the bible that was written by his stupid apprentices that probably manipulated a lot of shit or missunderstood their master

>Worshiping a dead Jew
No thanks.

Attached: 9703767523687.png (600x650, 167K)

What are you getting at?

>Worshiping material world.
No thanks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus

I don't have undeniable proof to claim what I'm saying is true but it makes sense to me. The Buddha for example didn't want to teach the rest of humans about the way he found because he thought people would think he is crazy because what he taught was something very hard to perceive or learn for some people. In his life he was against having his sermons and teachings written down. Go figure out why. Because of what happened to christianity with the Bible and also some other buddhist schools besides the original teachings (theravada buddhism). I dont know too much about christianity but to me it's clear that jesus was enlightened and his teachings have resemblances with that of buddhisms.

Jesus's father is God. The bible's core message is that the material is evil, God is good, and people can be good too. No matter how long the jews had their hands on the bible, that never changed, because it's the truth.

Attached: 1539530110060.png (900x3186, 814K)

kike fake jews did not create Christianity.
bible = torah 2.0 and Zeus did what
he did being born a shemite and then
leaving their race and is now back
in his original race japhethians :-)

you all have no fucking idea what
is going on. when Zeus died for us
he gave us the torah and added to
it so it can be completed.

everything he added to the torah
is clean and he is the messiah
and the kikes have no claim
to christianity at all, the armenians
true jews are the founders of
christinaity as they were the
first nation on earth my nation
to accept christ, i forgive you all
for falling for fake jew amalekite
kike lies.

the first quarters in the holy land
were ARMENIAN QUARTERS
which is named mount ZION
mount ZION is the home of
the real jews, in the muslims
quarters is the hotel of SION.
sinful shitty ions. zion = omega
ions. this is atomic. the kikes
copied and made their quarters
AFTER armenians did.

SATAN COPIES AS HE IS A
FALSE GOD AND CANNOT
CREATE. look at the fucking
actions to see who did what
you fucking assholes who
take lies as truth, FAKE
JEWS HAVE NOTHING TO
DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

all non whites will burn their
bibles soon, because their
theft of salvation will fail.

Attached: Proof of Zeus.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

Go suck someone else's dick faggot. Plebitters need to go back.

Yeah, that's what I thought bignose. Just spout some misinfo with no credibility, and then gtfo. Just kill yourself you pathetic kike.

Whats your problem, guy?

>the material is evil
No brah that's a first century gnostic heresy. God created the material world to be good, go read Genesis.

Attached: 7adb205c3569b29693a668bf8e32692945b2d448.jpg (2635x1756, 1.22M)

That man died so that you might be saved. He literally constantly said "I am telling you the truth." You should listen to what he has to say.

Attached: OY GEVALT - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

Adolf Hitler was right. (((Christianity))) is a Jewish invention to weaken European peoples. Christcucks are the enablers of Jewry with their feel-good glorification of weakness and messages like loving thy neighbour and turning the other cheek. Europeans have always been warriors before this Jewish mind virus known as Christianity infected their brain. It's astounding how so many whites (especially Americans) take these thousand years old Jewish fables and tales so seriously.

Attached: 119505258-resize-56a48cf15f9b58b7d0d78193.jpg (768x504, 75K)

I'm talking about money user.

And why do you think that?

Because they are so effectively marketed they convinced WHITE MEN to adopt a SEMITE superstition! No White has any business believing an Ancient Near Eastern superstition. That's vile. However Cuckstians want you dead if you aren't a zealot, and there are so many of them it's best to play along.

>God is good
>Our true nature is being God's children
>Our true nature is good
>The further we separate ourselves from that the more we will suffer
>The closer we get to it the happier we will be, escaping suffering.

Okay now buddhism

>We are all one and come from one (God)
>Our true nature is our buddhahood(God's children)
>Our true nature is good
>The further we separate ourselves from that true nature the more we will suffer
>The closer we get the happier we will be escaping suffering, escaping suffering.

It's basically the same.

Lol no, Buddhism don't teach that Israel and Jews are greatest ally and chosen one

Also Christianity/Bible has been edited many times and adopted by the romans to fit to europeans when it's not actually for europeans

because instead of trying to dazzle you with how great some deity is; the bible reaches into your humanity and lifts you up.

the boible is book of lies written by decievers

Who did Jesus intend to save when he died on the cross? Only Romans?

There's also no concept of hell like the phony fear-based religions like Christianity and Islam which was an offshoot of Judaism.

If you're bad you'll go to hell (Lava Place)
If you're good you'll go to heaven (Cloudy Palace)
Anyone actually believe this bullshit?
I'm looking to convert to Buddhism or Hinduism eventually not this BS Kike religions

>Lol no, Buddhism don't teach that Israel and Jews are greatest ally and chosen one
Where did Jesus teach that? Could it be that as I said christianity has been fucked by external influences over time as I was saying?
>Also Christianity/Bible has been edited many times and adopted by the romans to fit to europeans when it's not actually for europeans
So you agree with my point?

Report any and all rulebreaking threads.

Seriously this rulebreaking spam should be banned on sight, lazy ass mods.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Christianity isn't a kike religion. Kikes are kikes because they hate Christianity. So you're clearly someone who likes to spread falsities..

And your proof that Christianity is a kike religion:
"Hell and heaven exist in Christianity."
That's it?

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Again, in buddhism the higher realms are a state of mind and the lower realms are, again, that. And a-motherfucking-gain these descriptions are made so it fits the peoples beliefs or whatever that manipulated or missunderstood Jesus's teachings. Christianity has been manipulated and dirtied, Jesus was a Buddha and was teaching the Dhamma to plebs that missunderstood him. It's all about the conditions and circumstances that surrounded him in his time. His teachings at their core are a great thing.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Can you explain why that is? Over the centuries, TV and radio is fairly recent.

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

>he hasnt read the bible

>And a-motherfucking-gain these descriptions are made so it fits the peoples beliefs
By this I meant that people made Jesus teachings into whatever they wanted them to be for whatever reason and purpose.

And did the same happen to the Buddhist teachings?

Kek, debating you is pointless because regardless we can't convince each other to come to the other side. I'm actually at work so i cannot type for long house. If you want to believe to Jew-sus fine go ahead

It's daytime here

How convenient.

Jesus was a Jewish reformer in a sense, back then all the Pharisees had the power until jusus said no it’s in you, the power is in you op faggot. Until he died and the Roman Catholic copies and paste the religious leaders of the Jews, Jesus was the shit

Attached: B2144F36-6E6A-49EE-813D-5394B9D96F71.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Jesus warned me about your kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GiAYeWGDTM

Attached: 0bb51bb1cb86032cc3885f57e3813a78.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Because we all, and that includes you as well, are going to die.

This is a very poor understanding of Buddhism.

In most sects of buddhism there is no "one" because there is no self-annata. The world is suffering and the only transcendence from this suffering comes from the negation of desire. It's not a question of nature at all. All nature is illusion and leads to attachment, therefore desire and longing, and suffering. I also don't know if they would say such things about good and bad.

Also kind of a poor understanding of Christianity/Theism as well. Yes, God is good, Yes our true nature is to be God's Children, however we are broken and fragmented. I'm also not so sure that suffering is assured for those who stray from God in this life. There are plenty of faithful people struggling in life while people who abuse, mistreat and condemn others live lavish lives. We have corrupted justice in this world and the notion that God will always reward us materially for believing in him is prosperity gospel stuff that popped up later.

God created the material world. How would it be bad in-and-of itself? Just because Humans have corrupted his creation doesn't mean that the creation itself is bad.

Attached: 1541138984141.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>Our true nature is being God's children

Not even two lines down and you're already wrong. That we are God's children is a simple fact, laid out clearly since the first few chapters of Genesis. The only reason there was a rift in the first place is because we turned away from God, and in doing so ourselves and identity. You can't choose to be something you already are, you can only see that it's true and act according to that realization.

>Our true nature is good
Nope. Human can be in a state of "good" and the fact of our creation is good, but our nature is just the possibility of being a reflection of God. Our imperfection is crucial, because as God's most treasured creation, our most important job is to know our place before God because humans can't actually be humbled by anything else, not really, not forever.

Attached: screen-shot-2012-02-22-at-4-44-17-pm.png (730x520, 753K)

see

Try to learn TimeZones user.
timeanddate.com/worldclock/philippines

except most Christians are brown

Why the fuck would I want to know what time it is in an irrelevant country?

Ah I gotcha, materialism vs material.

Well you don't have to
Memeflaggot

ExposingChristianity.com

Because the same pagan ancestors who you jack off constantly saw more truth in Christianity, witnessing martyrdom and passion they have never seen before, then they did in some old wive's tale about an asshole thunder god who purposely made life a living hell.

Attached: leif-ericson-explorer.jpg (336x280, 10K)

Of course it happened at that is why there are lots of kinds of buddhism, the bigger ones are mahayana and theravada, but besides theravada the rest are influenced by cultures surrounding the teachings themselves and the other religions in the country. Like depending on what country thanks to the culture and other religions there are differences in the kind of buddhism they believe in but supposedly the core teachings never changed.
I think you are missunderstanding me, I believe in the Buddha, I wouldn't call myself a buddhist but I do believe his teachings are the truth and it's the "religion" (protip: it aint really a religion) I that I believe in. All I'm saying is that Jesus teachings were probably similar to the Buddhas but there are differences thanks to culture and other shit surrounding him in his time that have twisted more and more the original teachings.

((Patrick Little)) works for the ADL and is trying to associate nazism with IOTBW.

Proof: littlerevolution.us/2018/11/02/its-okay-to-be-white-marches/

Attached: 2CF25437-39E2-4859-8458-9F712FFFEFAC.jpg (600x589, 56K)

So it happened to both, but you think the bible must be wrong, and Jesus is a Buddha? Sounds like you have double standards.

Why are so many fedora faggots assblasted by religious history?

Attached: OP.jpg (389x413, 82K)

>Early Buddhism was for monks only: That’s what most of the participants decided at the First Buddhist Council, held perhaps in 483 B.C. (datings vary), soon after the death of the Buddha. Early Buddhists were to detach themselves from sensual and impure desires and thoughts, and replace those with a meditative state of concentration and joy—but that was just the beginning. The larger goal: non-attachment, defined as losing every emotion, becoming indifferent to everything, and moving beyond any sense of satisfaction, pain, or serenity.

>Monks who mastered “non-attachment” could attain nirvana, a state of losing individual personality and moving into the cosmic whole. This approach appealed to some intellectuals, but many people did not want non-attachment if it meant a farewell to love. Buddhist belief in reincarnation also limited non-attachment’s appeal. Even those who made spiritual progress were supposed to realize that how far they could go toward nirvana would depend on what had transpired in previous lives.

>world.wng.org/2016/12/what_buddhism_learned_from_christianity

Buddhism, while wise in many ways, was greatly influenced by christian notions of charity and life-affirming philosophies. Where do you think the notion of the Bodhisattvas came from? "Enlightened" beings putting off nirvana until all people reach it sounds very christian to me.

It kind of sounds like you're trying to square a circle with this analogy. I believe t here is truth to be found in many religions, but trying to put the two together in some sort of anachronistic hodge podge isn't the historical reality.

>This is a very poor understanding of Buddhism.
>In most sects of buddhism there is no "one" because there is no self-annata. The world is suffering and the only transcendence from this suffering comes from the negation of desire. It's not a question of nature at all. All nature is illusion and leads to attachment, therefore desire and longing, and suffering. I also don't know if they would say such things about good and bad
But it is a question of nature. We all share the quality of Buddhahood. Of being able to trascend. Buddhism is basically this: 1) life is suffering 2)suffering comes from desire 3)there is a way to escape suffering 4) that way is the eightfold path. And yes the self doesnt exist in buddhism and it's an illusion but what I call true nature and buddhahood is realizing these things and trascending them. It's what Jesus did. The dhamma means truth. It's about escaping the illusions you are talking about and realizing the truth. The truth about our existence,. Along that you will need to develop passion because that knowledge is nothing if you are not compassionate. I very well know what buddhism is about, by true nature of ourselves I mean realizing that we are not "me" "you" we dont have a self, we are egoless. Thats out true nature, thats buddhahood.
>There are plenty of faithful people struggling in life while people who abuse, mistreat and condemn others live lavish lives. We have corrupted justice in this world and the notion that God will always reward us materially for believing in him is prosperity gospel stuff that popped up later.
Karma explains this and as I said modern christianity probably has nothing to do with Jesus original teachings. Also you have to take in account the reasons behind the actions people take, the purpose, the thought behind them.

>The only reason there was a rift in the first place is because we turned away from God, and in doing so ourselves and identity. You can't choose to be something you already are, you can only see that it's true and act according to that realization.
You can choose to be ignorant about it and suffer because of that ignorance. Again you seem to agree with me, I saying realizing your true self, I'm not saying anything about we being something else or some being it and some not.

>>Early Buddhism was for monks only: That’s what most of the participants decided at the First Buddhist Council, held perhaps in 483 B.C. (datings vary), soon after the death of the Buddha. Early Buddhists were to detach themselves from sensual and impure desires and thoughts, and replace those with a meditative state of concentration and joy—but that was just the beginning. The larger goal: non-attachment, defined as losing every emotion, becoming indifferent to everything, and moving beyond any sense of satisfaction, pain, or serenity.
>>Monks who mastered “non-attachment” could attain nirvana, a state of losing individual personality and moving into the cosmic whole. This approach appealed to some intellectuals, but many people did not want non-attachment if it meant a farewell to love. Buddhist belief in reincarnation also limited non-attachment’s appeal. Even those who made spiritual progress were supposed to realize that how far they could go toward nirvana would depend on what had transpired in previous lives.
I dont know where are you getting this from but it's definetly wrong. The Buddha taught about compassion and his existence had a dual purpose. To help mundane people attain happiness and help those you wanted to completely trascend.
Please read what I'm saying, even Theravada Buddhism has it's fair deal of myths and legends infused by the countries culture and other religions surrounding the original teachings. That doesnt make impossible what Im proposing

Because it scared the women not to be whores. Now, women live life taking everything they can.

>But it is a question of nature. We all share the quality of Buddhahood.
See but that sounds a lot like an attachment to me. If all desire leads to suffering, why would a specific nature supposedly inherent to all beings be something one wants to adhere to? You could even argue that attempting to achieve transcendence is a kind of desire. If you follow this logic to it's end route it's ultimately entirely life denying and nihilistic, which I suppose is fine for those that want that, but it doesn't seem to me that most practicing Buddhists are nihilists. Even the notion of truth implies a desire to obtain it. How about passion? Is it just a river that flows from you once you obtain a certain level of enlightenment? These concepts all require something for them to work through.

I really flirted with buddhism for a while and it's definitely appealing, but for me the ultimate truth I got from it was that human longing is innate and undestroyable. See, this is where I think Jesus and the Buddha really part ways. Jesus, while denying the excesses of materialism, was not a nihilist. He set clear goals, reformed judaism, and provided a solution to human longing.

Sorry if I came off as a dick before.

>Karma explains this
Karma in itself is still a selfish construct. So if you live a rotten life and treat people terribly you are reincarnated into something materially or spiritually worse. In the end its self serving. You would still end up acting out of self-interest .even though Buddhism argues there is no true-self. One way Jesus differs from Buddha is in his passion and sacrifice, something that he gave freely to humans. What is sacrifice in a karmic reality if in the end it still becomes self -serving? Christs sacrifice gave us the ability to truly sacrifice for one another. This is what I was elaborating on in the other post. Early buddhism was life denying. The concept of sacrificial love is a christian concept that buddhism adopted.

I have to go to bed, but enjoyed the exchange. God bless.

not as much as they hate Jesus, don't believe me try spamming images of Jesus at them calling them to repentance for killing the messiah watch how they flee. First they call you a good goy, second they say you fell for the kike on a stick but when that fails and you persistently remind them of their sin they will up and leave because they hate themselves more than we ever could.

Attached: god offered a gift.jpg (503x337, 57K)

I had wrote a 4000 letters post but I deleted ir because on my phone. Damn.

Alright man, me too, I really wanted to post what I had wrote because I tjink it explained what I wanted you to understand pretty well but damn I screwed up. Good night user you werent a dick btw.

The material world was corrupted by the sin of adam and eve. The world will be remade by God after the events of Revelations because Man changed it from the perfection God intended it to be. This is basic stuff you learn in Sunday School and has nothing to do with Gnosticism.

I'm gonna type my post again someone might be interested.

That's the problems with words, and english not being my first language. There are some things in buddhism that are non-conceptual and can't be explained by words. I know this might sound like a poor excuse. There are some states of mind that when you start reaching you trascend the inherent duality of life and our understanding.Also the Buddha has coverwd the attachment to his own teachings, he says dont mistake the finger pointing at the moon with the moon. Use the boat but don't be attachdd to it, let it go once it has served it's purpose of helping you reach the other shore. Attachment to non-attachment is to be avoided too. Absolute non-attachment is nirvana. You also trascend duality. Cant type more at work :/

Attached: why-was-jesus-baptized.jpg (1400x788, 248K)

This is way it is taught that the merits of a mundanw person cant be compared to that of one walking the path and living the spiritual life

Redpill me on the visuddhimagga

Jews are the great filter. Get caught up in Jewish mind game, lose your nation. The Anglo always understood this. When a people become stupid enough to fall for Jewish tricks. They must go. Your political systems must me tricky so that useful idiots cannot rise to power, it must have a military to keep out the barbarians, it must promote moral values that keep the pillars of civilization upheld and it must blue ball the Jews. Using their cleverness to sharpen their own wits, but forever keeping true power out of their hands.

Why do you hate God?