Do you agree?

Attached: i-support-tattoos-piercings-and-colored-hair-in-the-work-12676533.png (500x522, 121K)

If you get hired all the power to you.

>work industry

Attached: 0EDEE202-377A-4B0E-9960-8AFDD37B5FBA.jpg (565x540, 56K)

>work industry
Every. Time.

As a representative of those with a job and contributing to society:

no

Why? You're there to work. Not to be like, totally chill and stuff.

No

>people got tattoos to appear unique
>everyone got one
>now tattoos are no longer unique
What fad will these dipshits jump on next?

I'm fine with tattoos as long as they can be hidden (nothing on the face, hand, neck, etc.). I actively deny people with big ear gauge piercings. Colored hair is fine if she's hot.

>the work industry

Attached: 1515883142322.png (676x768, 765K)

In addition, just so no one here has to worry, any resume I see with an Indian last name with a degree mill qualification gets instantly tossed into the trash.

well if i disagreed that wouldn't help the employment.

probably 20-30% of our generation are tattoo'd so they need to work.

the alternative is a bunch of people not working.

tattoo = rebellion

Nope

>rebellion
>Literally every other zoomer has/wants to get one

Tattoos, dying your hair and piercing is about as unoriginal and conformist as it gets nowadays. Stop catering to normie fads - let them fucking starve in the street, these are all signs of a true NPC.

Attached: 1540809666835.png (1865x1984, 3.95M)

I went to McDonalds the other day for breakfast. I usually don't even fuck with McDs, but I was traveling for work and fucking starving. Anyway, order my biscuit and get up to pay for it and what do I see?

Nigger bitch with face tattoos. I just laughed and was like only a nigger manager would be dumb enough to allow this woman to interact with the public. I just drank my coffee and didn;t touch the biscuit as my hunger subsided.

it's pretty obvious that the person who made this is the one who needs to be hired and not the one who hires

Depends on the profession, literally the only people that should be turning away these people are white collar employers.

This, but i draw the line at colored hair in retarded colors. No matter if she’s hot or not.

I surely hope you jest, good sir.

If I ever hire employees I will have a strict code against this. Can I ban candidates from the hiring process for such reasons? Is this legal Jow Forums?

Attached: tumblr_n8yucynnf31rwiivfo1_400.jpg (304x448, 23K)

So, you’d be okay with Tatooey McFacepaint asking you if you want fries with that or whether he can help you pick some chinos?

kek. great idea

create a dress code - if people break it, like having visible tattoos, you can fire them no problem

How do I get a job in the work industry?

Ah yes, I too am employed in the work industry.

Attached: 1524214460217.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

Imagine being such a hippie freak you think something called "the work industry" exists. These are the people who believe in communism.

Ah yes the work industry, I heard output is up at the old business factory!
Too bad those fat cats at corporate big boys aren’t upping our money checks.

>I SUPPORT DEDICATING MY LIFE TO BEING A WAGEKEK

Do I agree that you support those things? I guess yeah, since you took the time to type those words over that pic and post it like a flaming faggot.

Attached: 2b397ef09a334bd246cd2054d0dbd265.jpg (612x612, 61K)

I've got no issue with it, one job is minimum wage and the other is likely a pay by commission job, meaning they have to be approachable to make sales. I worked at a JCPenny about 20 years ago, those jobs can be pretty difficult but it may serve as an eye-opener for them, so I'd let them try.

Fill out an application at Work Inc., silly.

Attached: Poor people tattoos.png (420x294, 54K)

Piercings and colored hair are degenerate, but what if the tattoos are in areas that would never be seen at work? I have 2 shoulder tattoos.

Only in Israel.

>OUR GENERATION WILL BE SOME TATTED UP AND POOR GRANDPARENTS WITH NO SOCIAL SECURITY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PAID INTO IT
Kek.

>Hello, I'm ready to shovel shit for 20c per hour, seven days a week. Please enslave me!
Welcome to The Work Industry! You are here for ever.

Attached: spurdos-journey-in-china.jpg (1368x769, 243K)

quality meme

All of that kind of shit grosses me out really badly, I hate how popular it's gotten. Makes it very difficult to eat in public.

remember anons

Attached: tattoo.png (640x640, 570K)

Denying the Holocaust = rebellion
Getting a tattoo = "safe rebellion"

No, not at all.

>Visible tattoos
Sign that you have poor long term planning and decision making abilities
>Colored hair
SJW scumbag who will cause more trouble than good
>Piercings
Depends on the piercings; if you have something hideous like plugs then you're likely to make customers run in the other direction

can't believe people actually care still about tattoos.

30% of young people have tattoos.

i've seen old people getting tattoos later in life to try and fit in with the young crowd these days. (tattoos of stupid shit too)

you're a weirdo if you actually care at this point

>30% of young people are obsessed with individuality to a fault because MSM tells them they have to
Sounds about right.

What if my dress code is no visible nonwhite skin

Having a job means you have to be held accountable for any fuckups. How can I expect you to own up to your mistakes if you refuse to have normal hair or pay $4,000 for laser tattoo removal surgery?

>Sorry, I have hair like a circus side show attraction. But we're cool, right?
>Sorry, I have more stuff in my face than a senior sorority sister. But we're cool right?
>Sorry I'm late for work again. Bit we're cool, right?
>Sorry I accidentally bantzed the Kikelberg account holder too hard and he pulled his funding. But we're cool, right?
>I'm very professional. Check out this Ant-Man and Wasp Girl tattoo I got last weekend.

>would prefer we were obsessed with the collective
I can't wait to gas you, commie

Attached: 1469660271552.jpg (443x688, 212K)

I don't care what people do with their looks as long as it's professional ink/ well dyed hair.

I was mocking liberals and here you're quoting me, calling me the commie. Reading comprehension, man.

>backpedaling
Tasty fucking retards on this board, I love it

Attached: trashtomthegod.jpg (449x800, 48K)

came here to post his

>2 posts by this ID
Found the false flagging nigger lefty.

Attached: 38076463279.jpg (635x468, 32K)

they can get work. just not ones where they represent any company or have to wear a suit. jobs for everyone.

>Imply those cunts work outside of Starbucks

Only if you prioritize looks over the actual work and skills, which could happen on some jobs dealing with public. This said I think these kind of requirements were more important in a time when tattoos were associated with criminals and undesirable people not when every celebrity and sports player is covered of them

The only tattoos I support are the kind that are basically someone just printing vital emergency medical info on their wrists. Met a woman like that at a past job, was far more useful than a misplacable bracelet

>celebrity
>sports player
Not many celebs can get roles if they have tats because it needs to be edited out and costs more money. People only go into sports if they're useless in school, I don't care if Jamal has a masters in basket weaving lol.

Ear gagaing was the thing for awhile

This

So many models (female) have small tattoos, SO many musicians have tattoos and so many actors do to you fucking mongoliod fried chicken

No, I don’t like working in Austin, TX.

Conservatives need to stfu and learn a lesson for once. Progressives are a joke because they are the current "offended by everything" crew. Don't help the pendulum swing back faster by being hyper offended faggots about everything all the time ffs
>Muh degeneracy
Kys

>colored hair
Shouldn't that be "hair of color"

And? Those people are forced down the throats of average folks daily to normalize shit ideals like this thread's topic. This is why you're an NPC. Goodnight shitlib.

I support gassing these worthless degenerate Millennials. Also protip: Never date a woman who has tattoos.

Attached: 1531102937867.jpg (736x736, 59K)

What about butt plugs?

Attached: Feathered-Fetish-Fox-Tail-Butt-Plug-Clothing-Accessory-590x620.jpg (590x620, 34K)

>haven't paid into it

Thats not how SS works; the Jew steals our money and puts it into SS and tries to convince us that they wont spend it all.

Autists like you guys are why Conservatives will be a joke again in 5 years. Well done boomers

> Do you agree?
Only if you're getting a job at McDonalds. The underclass has tattoos and piercings and purple hair. It's what identifies the serfs.
No really. You see a lot of lawyers with tattoos and purple hair? You see a lot of doctors with it? You see a lot of top tier business men with it? Politicians? Scientists? Astronauts?
No. Just the losers working bottom tier slave labor jobs. Serfs.
They all look like clowns.

Only if im allowed to give them a tight tug occasionally to ensure they are fully seated

Attached: npc.png (1006x813, 73K)

No.

no

No. I still need to wear suit while bitches be cleavaging and showing legs. It's getting hotter every year, you know? What about they let me wear shorts first

Sure.
Long as it doesn't interfere with the completion of their tasks I could not possible give less of a shit about what they have doodled on their skin or what color of hair they have.
One of my best workers looks like a fucking tacklebox hit him in the face, but that dude can fucking frame a house faster than any other person I've hired.

You’re really going to downplay how bad the degeneracy out there is in order to cater to their little insult? How spineless are you, when they say bullshit like “Oh republicans get so offended and they always say WE get offended!” Don’t play into that shit, trying to please them by not caring about degeneracy? that’s what they want. Instead realize the difference between them getting offended and what they perceive as us getting “offended”. The difference being they are like helpless children who can’t stand someone picking on them, in our case we just want them fucking dead so they can’t poison the world any longer. They can’t comprehend the difference because all they see in other people is themselves and they themselves are whiny children who get “offended” when something happens, their definition of how we react, isn’t accurate to how we react.

A fucking Australian. Why are you cunts so fucing annoying? Seriously, I hate you loud mouth nigger down unders. Your accent sounds like a constipated English accent fucking an intoxicated Scottish accent and what the fuck is up with you idiots saying mate all the time?

M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8 M8

>You’re really going to downplay how bad the degeneracy out there is in order to cater to their little insult? How spineless are you, when they say bullshit like “Oh republicans get so offended and they always say WE get offended!” Don’t play into that shit, trying to please them by not caring about degeneracy? that’s what they want. Instead realize the difference between them getting offended and what they perceive as us getting “offended”. The difference being they are like helpless children who can’t stand someone picking on them, in our case we just want them fucking dead so they can’t poison the world any longer. They can’t comprehend the difference because all they see in other people is themselves and they themselves are whiny children who get “offended” when something happens, their definition of how we react, isn’t accurate to how we react.
>Look at this justification I have for why when I act like a triggered faggot about stupid shit, its acceptable, and when they act like triggered faggots, it is not.
Faggot.

it would only work if the boss looked like a clown / punk
as opposed to the sex industry

I always thought of them as non-racial disqualifiers which could be used to determine who should be employed out of a basket of generic applicants whose resumes otherwise all look alike and the absence of which served as a possible indicator of common sense.

Work industry? As in the workforce? I support strong education so retards won’t make hasty decisions in life like tattoos, piercings crazy hair and stds

It's a good filter for finding a wife.

If she has a sleeve of tattoos wear a jimmy.

Attached: tattoosdegenerate.png (636x719, 54K)

the industry that makes jobs for the sake of jobs

They meant the government.

>work industry
The test who made this has never worked in xe's life

'Work Industry"? What does that even mean?

>Do you agree?

yes, so i know whose resumes to send directly to the circular file

Attached: 137a2d8cb69ebccd8faff0df237fb4a8.jpg (1106x1106, 142K)

Tattoos were the revival of old tradition as an act of rebellion against the status quo. Now that the tattoos are the status quo the rebellion is not getting them.

You should probably jump off a bridge.

Yeah man, I am status quo now

Attached: C572C40D-8056-487C-9F56-967976926816.jpg (368x552, 165K)

"Work industry" is what a drug-addled tattooed retard thinks saying will make him sound smart.

hipster faggot

because having tattoos and piercings will prevent you from working... now I understand if you running a hotel or day spa customer service etc sure I wouldn’t hire them but general labor or desk jobs there’s nothing wrong with it..
I personally have neck tattoo from my days as a degenerate but I also own my own business so don’t really care

no

tatoos/ piercings : As long as you hide it.
colored hair : As long as it is a "natural" hair color (e.g. dying hairs black for people who are graying, dying in brown for younger women).
Otherwise, no.
People are free to live outside society's norms, but can't expect to be a part of it and not abide by the social rules.
I don't mind if a coworker is a feminist as long as the coworker hides its power level at work. Otherwise, this is troublesome.

Thread full of faggots

>degenerates still expect to have stable families at some point so they can even have grandkids
kek, these people still haven't realized that by the time they're in their forties most of them will be miserable and alone

Letting in anyone of them is how this shit starts you dumb fag

Btw I work in HR. My general rules are this:
If I see any visible tattoos, their application goes straight to the bin. If I ask and they say they have any tattoos, into the bin it goes. If a guy has any piercings whatsoever, well, into the trash with that. If a nigger or a woman comes in, technically we have to interview them but their applications go straight into the trash after. If anyone asks then it's a moot point because you gave them the time and they just didn't have "the right qualities for what we're looking for right now". The right qualities being not looking like a degenerate or a nigger

Attached: OP_Likes_Niggers.jpg (600x327, 62K)

Maybe it'll swing the other way? Maybe the absence of tats will be the new tat?