Sikhs

What are we to make of them? Are they on our side? How based are they really? I know they supported Trump bigly. But what separates them from the street shitters?

Attached: mzfvo87dgo4z.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
bitchute.com/video/hx00RBot0utC/
bitchute.com/video/MoBqylqE5Ga3/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Gobind_Singh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I Sikh for them to be deported

chang, you and your buddy pajeet have to be deported too if you want Sikhs gone

The Best Trump supporters i know are the ragheads that run the 7 eleven next to my house

Sikhs lean hard right.

Attached: basedsikh.jpg (225x300, 40K)

We have no incentive having any "based" sikhs/asians/indians/iranians etc in the west. Can't we just be left alone?

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

fucking hilarious bud!

Attached: 1535703824009.png (181x201, 67K)

Literally nothing at all, they're scum

Which means they are ethno-centric and willing to dominate other races like white people you muppet.

I like Sikhs.

Their male surnames mean Lion, and dont let the turban deceive you, their religion is literally be a paladin, at all times

for some reason, they fucking hate muslims

wonder why

FUCKING BASED!!
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Attached: DELET.png (349x1051, 550K)

That sounds really gay

It's because their country is being ruled over by Pakistani Muslims

2024 canada will look like libya

cuck

Says the limp wristed Canadian

Look up what they believe, if you don't believe me

It's actually pretty interesting, and probably not at all what you are expecting, I know I was surprised.

Sikhs are usually decent. Its only the young ones who fall into the gangster culture that REALLY fuck things up for everyone.

They hate muslims because of indian history. For a good while before the brits came in, Indian hindus had been ruled by muslim elites.

Then I will be the most successful warlord in all of what used to be Canada

Sikhs actually hate Muslims and have fought alongside Westerners many times. Other than the hat, they assimilate well and are upstanding people. There is no need to fear Sikhs, who have literally allied with whites for over 100 years.

I'm not Canadian I'm English. And I go to a school which is 50% Sikh. They smell bad, travel in packs and suck at computer science.

nah man sikhs work (even if its lazy jobs like cab driver/trucker/liquor store owner) keep to themselves and the children are way less ghetto than hispanics, blacks, hmong/cambodian/laotian/vietnamese/thai and they speak better english than koreans/chinese/japanese. also they have some good nose shape and eye color genes in punjab (unlike the rest of india). based is the best word for em

Yeah fought along side us because we commanded them to. Trust me bud, they have no problem breaking western laws to attain wealth.

Get out of here Rajdeep

Their religion was basically founded to fight off Muslims, they're even meant to carry a knife at all times in case they see a Muslim attacking someone, so yes.

I imagine your total ignorance of anything outside the USA is what separates the truth of Sikhism from whatever warped fantasy you may have.

It's so pathetic that we think we have to side with Indians to fight Muslims. Britain alone controlled both Pakistan and India.

you're way off silly girl... calm down. why dont you go buy a fifty dollar steak, cook it in ten dollar butter, put on your twenty dollar netflix and shut your mouth because nobody here wants your two cents

BURN BITCH

younger sikhs that i know in the us have been supporting sjw and diversity shit and do rallies against racism and "islamophobia"
the older ones might hate muslims but the younger ones are brainwashed by the diversity cult

The irony of you telling me to calm down

That rich bastard in Canadian politics with custom tailored suits who shits on poor white Canadians makes me wantbto kill them all.

But on a more calm analysis, I literally don't understandbthe dynamic:

>hate colonialism
>want independent Sikh only Khalistan
>immigrate to the former colonizers

Like wtf? I get wanting to live around your own kind, but why would you want to go be a minority if you're a nationalist?

It would be like white nationalists immigrating to Sudan.

>what separates them from the street shitters?
>The Punjab, known as the wheat-basket of India, produces 73 percent of India's wheat reserve and 48 percent of its rice reserve. Sikhs make up 2 percent of India's population but account for 26 percent of its gross national product.

Attached: cedwxsqz.gif (220x164, 158K)

>i·ro·ny the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Dictionaries must be expensive in canada too :( Isn't Alanix Morisette candian? that explains it

They are fully sikh in my opinion.

>why would you want to go be a minority if you're a nationalist?
they send money home

working for us is the best way to help their nation because, surprise, the most money can be made here

You know your defense minister is Sikh right? Or are you one of those British rootless fags that don’t learn anything about the Courtry you ar win?

Attached: 84EC2B34-73C0-439D-920E-651DB1304F22.png (700x525, 647K)

Well what do you want?
>Productive mercenaries
Or
>Negative IQ sooty wooties

Say that to caption here

Attached: DB49A145-0BCC-400F-A15C-E3EF6B00A576.jpg (307x550, 46K)

as long as they're not pro-israel I don't really care atm
bitchute.com/video/hx00RBot0utC/
bitchute.com/video/MoBqylqE5Ga3/

Sikhs are bros. They've helped the British for years.

yeah you expressed your desire for me to be calm using language that signified that you were not calm. It was humorous.

Attached: 86FDC5A7-87FC-413C-8CEA-A64321939605.jpg (300x254, 37K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-175855~2.png (709x996, 634K)

uh huh reread the definition. it would be ironic if I was telling myself to calm down. but i told you. so at best it would be hypocritical of me.
you from quebec? english as a second language? anyway have fun. and also please go to sleep you're 25% of the posts and been in the thread for nearly an hour.

99% chance he's a PR stunt

Watch your mouth before you incur my wrath

Attached: FFC0D139-D378-46C0-A82A-9FEA0BA3469E.jpg (1000x1000, 216K)

Cuck

OK fine but seriously you need to calm down

hey-ey-ey-ey...

burn leafs every day

Attached: burn-leaves-every-day.jpg (800x500, 75K)

They'll be happy to accept your little girls as a payment for fighting other shitskins, and you look like you'll pay happily like a good cuck

them seem pretty based.

that guy looks pretty fucking cool actually.

What's with the Sikh fetish here? This thread stinks of Judaism

All the sikhs ive dealt with werent very based.

I’m cool with Sikhs,

Sikhs are fantastic! They HATE Pakis!

Looks like we are going to have to curse several people i This thread. You are aware I carry 85 kg of weapons on me, have being studying god sense I was born and my turban is half a mile long when unwound? All you do is jerk off all day

Attached: 571105F5-61B8-4B84-A516-FB9CA5F7791F.jpg (306x400, 53K)

I'm not Canadian, but maybe you should burn some calories instead.

Attached: dd693cf988c457606b0e2609db4566b5.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Final fantasy black mage ‘bout to drop some crazy aoe damage

I want to cry when I hear people say this, It's so fucking retarded

is this the final sikh rank or something?

Actully they are more like the hipster Sikhs

Attached: 50B3245C-EA10-4CF2-A60A-369497073337.jpg (306x512, 77K)

What separates them from the street shitters? They carry a kirpan at all times, to cut the throats of the enemy.

Adult recess, time to pick teams, I'm picking a based Sikh near the top, if for no other reason than to keep him off the other team. In truth, I know some, and they are always, without fail, conservative and ruthless. Need to neck a purple haired wild eyed fag? They understand you're just taking out the trash. The only reason they're not on an equal trade level with rednecks is the gun dynamic. Ideologically, we're sympatico.

I have been handling weapons sense I was a kid, you handle cock

Attached: F5A60BE5-0B03-4961-848F-CE5D16CD14FF.jpg (531x713, 158K)

why do they look too white

For reference here is the royal guard with his pimp cane.

Attached: 302EB6E6-53BC-4147-B41E-3C7F5985A98C.jpg (534x800, 206K)

Well im real sikh of these sikh skins in the west. Also you have to go back.

Are they not a warrior sect?

Things like that are probably to be expected.

Attached: B6A2FE37-3945-493F-AC74-57B5C35FCD87.jpg (480x640, 66K)

They hate mudslimes.
They're cool in my book.

Signaling to others that they are not Sikh enough.

Still shitskin ofc.

Sikhism is generally based. Literally just thank God that you exist every morning and then be a good person

Attached: 1541105373735.jpg (906x507, 122K)

The only problem I have with them are these two rules. Otherwise they seem fine.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-03 Prohibitions in Sikhism - Wikipedia.png (1669x113, 15K)

If I ever dry out, I wouldn't convert, as they probably wouldn't have me, but I well might grow my hair, grow my beard, go full viking and get militant (in a peaceful, non-violent unless provoked sort of way). Carry a blade as a religious observance? I'll see that blade and add a gun. It's religion where I come from.

Sikhs are just a bunch of turban niggers.

"Pajeet" IS a SIKH name. LOL. Most common Hindu Indian male names are Arjun, Aryan, Siddharth, Abhinav, etc.

Why don't you do that now? You don't have to dry out to live like a Viking, just accept the consequences if you make a bad decision with the weapons and the booze.

On my way to cuck you

Attached: 4BAD7904-B1C3-48B7-899A-EF950769BD47.jpg (1280x1920, 210K)

Drying out is the last step toward a more disciplined and increasingly mystical existence. I am not ready, yet, but I am closer every day. It's kind of hard to explain, but I am becoming... I can see it, I can feel it, but I am not yet ready to cast off the crutch that liquor after a long day at courthouse cleaning up other people's fuck ups provides to me.

In my minds eye, I see it happening all at once. It's a trade, and one begets the other.

For now, I keep my beard neatly trimmed, properly oiled, my haircut high and tight, my boots polished, my suits tailored, and my dress shirts fitted and pressed...

Sharp, quick, and violent during the day, a happy drunk in the evening... but one day... one day pretty soon... I'll just be.

wow, two of them

shut it paki

Attached: 5E54C1CC-2BFB-43B4-8D9F-8EA6535A6976.jpg (750x600, 100K)

I

Attached: 82B4767A-A999-4252-A5E5-A4B40A88D517.jpg (236x354, 26K)

They bring their conflicts to the west. That's awesome dude!

Why are Sikhs maculine and Hindus feminine

Saying the word "Sihk" is the pronounciation for how London street gangs say the word "sick"
>dats sihk man

Attached: 49238D7D-1C7D-4D3A-B678-84FF807A3EB6.jpg (600x874, 64K)

Never heard of a Sikh raping children.

They can be really degenerate. Gambling, alcoholics, sexual promiscuity. Them hating Muslims is the only good thing I can think of.

PURE KHALSA

Most based and underrated people. Literally saved Hindus from total Islamic domination. Read about how that dude died. They are the perfect bros. I'm not a Sikh tho

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Gobind_Singh

Yep, can be saved tho. Not like Muslims who are corrupt in the very way of thinking.

The tan men are fine by me. Sikhs are cool.

Why do we have this thread every goddamn weekkekeknunng nfunytv7d9itr itro

On the rare occasion I meet them (my city is 98% white) They are always extremely based, and respect Nationalism. They are the sworn enemies of Muslims, warring with them for thousands of years. I think they're good

did you ever smoke pot with a sadhu baba

>hey look here
>turns head
>breaks neck

>make up less than 1% of the the population
>make up 40% of the Indian army under British rule
Sikhs and Gurkha's are based and loyal, known as a martial race by the British and used extensively for warfare

Attached: SikhGuardSwords1.jpg (654x600, 78K)

Not all of them. I'm a Sikh and there's plenty of faggoty basedboys breaking left. Right-wing views are still baked into us bigly, but if you see a noodly limp-wristed faggot in a turban don't expect him to based. Treat him as you would a white SJW basedboy.