He has a point you know

youtu.be/FtdACR3KiIM?t=363

"“So if I could just speak to my fellow angry white American guys who are semi-uneducated like me: Dudes, give it up! We’ve been running the show for 10,000 years … we’ve had a long run as men … so why don’t we just take a break, let the majority gender run the show. What are you scared of?” "

Why don't white guys give someone else a turn? what are they afraid of?

Attached: michael-moore-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1510311531462.jpg (909x987, 360K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra

oh, and of course

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

What fucking bullshit
Popular Sovereignty of white men only really began during Andrew Jackson's time. Prior to that white men were just as disposable as any other plebeian.

>Dudes, give it up!
Why?
> so why don’t we just take a break
Why?
>let the majority gender run the show
Why?
>What are you scared of?
That's not an argument.

This is a wonderful illustration on how I was redpilled and why I can no longer be a liberal. Politics really should be about ideas, and not just because one of Aaron Sorkin's fictional presidents would approve. I used to think it was conservatives who were the "dividers." That perspective is decades old. Today the Democratic Party is anchored by identity and perpetual, professional victimhood. By their own words we will know who's welcome and who's not.

Of course he's not giving up anything he has to rectify this injustice again women.

And what men are afraid of is hypergamy which is wiping out tens of millions and destroying entire nations worldwide.

Attached: 8F91A803-2AFA-473C-A6F1-8A9BA8DF1B1D.jpg (700x479, 50K)

Whites are less than 12% of the world's population and have created civilization as we know it. Every mud in the world wants to move in next to whitey. They could go and develop any other area in the world into their brown utopia, but for some reason they want us to hand them the keys to the kingdom.

They've ironically become what they swear they're fighting against, and refuse to see it. Then again Michael Moore has always been annoying imo

Dude is literally round. Zero edges, zero points, just fat.

you are

>knowing exactly where you are

Attached: 83AD18E6-5788-4315-806B-5F7748B84656.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

He has partially blocked heart arteries, you know.

WWAIT WHITES ARE THE MAJORITY IN THE WORLD WE HOLD DOMINION OVER ALL WITH THE MOST POPULACE

He's being dishonest on purpose and trying to change the narrative . This isn't about power we just want to provide for our family and friends.
Stock Market had taken the white mans job,pay increased,benefit,bonuses etc and given it to the share holders. And this cunt is a corporate puppet protecting the Share Holder and Stock Market

There ARE no turns. Life isn't a pre-school playground.

Attached: 1539460600642.jpg (500x625, 48K)

What’s funny is that he thinks acritical mass of people listen to him in s serious manner.

jesus he's lost it. He'll out himself trans if Trump is re-elected.