The holocaust happened

If you're going to agree with Hitler's ideas, at least admit the Holocaust happened, where a large number of a population was murdered brutally for their ethnicity.

Attached: 180315-auschwitz-colorized-photos-01[1].jpg_quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1. (618x410, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFyFgpKOeg
youtube.com/watch?v=v23QzzSaz1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ye but they deserved it

Hitler prided himself on his lack of 'bourgeois scruples' and demanded the same from his subordinates. Neo-Nazi Holocaust denial is nothing more than pandering apologetics from a cowardly and subjugated group of mutts. Most of them would probably approve of the idea of the Holocaust, but are dishonest enough to pretend that Hitler was some huge moralfag that wouldn't want to get rid of Jews.

Attached: adolfhitler.jpg (458x612, 38K)

No, rabbi.

Read through this thread.

Attached: reality_holo.jpg (565x503, 150K)

>news flash, jews were rounded up in Nazi Germany
and?

I don't really care one way or the other if it happened. It's just not important to me.

He didn’t get enough. This time we get every. Single. One.

>Agree with me

Explain yourself.

>a large number of a population was murdered brutally for their ethnicity.
Yes, by jewish communists.
This guilt will be on every jew, regardless if they or their relatives participated, regardless when or where they were born, for all generations till the end of time. Only maybe if Jesus decides to forgive them for the second time, only then maybe this guilt could be removed from the jews.

so in other words... the holocaust never happened

Why the fuck do they photograph people they are about to kill? If there is no mention whatsoever of the final solution in any Nazi documents, it seems strange they would keep up with expensive photographic record keeping while not bothering to write down the overarching policy anywhere.

I convinced my boomer dad that the holocaust is bulshit in 5 minutes. It's fucken easy to tell the truth. Catfish?

The girl in the picture is polish.

Did not happened.

"Allegedly"

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

Attached: 649F42FA-C9E1-4DDD-BCAE-BDFFCC3F822B.png (610x406, 326K)

the number of dead jews is grossly exaggerated. Only 375,000 or so jews died, and it was mostly starvation. Gas chambers are a lie.

These sick fucks try to make Stalin look okay just to make Hitler look worse and its unacceptable, their lies have brought the entire planet to suffering.

Constantinople will rise again.

well how did that happen?

Attached: Jewish Graph.png (834x598, 101K)

5,999,999 jews died. There you go, call the fucking stasi. Seriously wood gas chambers doors. The shittiest gas delivery system from above rather than sublimated below. Crematoriums do not work if you overfill them and they take a lot of fuel which came from where?

funny how /his/ btfos the holocaust denying retards on Jow Forums every time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFyFgpKOeg

Oh.......... Fuck off already.... every fucking day muh holocaust

Attached: b6fab2b05f7da31e35119e6b4376454c893a212c.jpg (623x406, 18K)

I'll confess to his brutalization policies, but systematic extermination was not the plan for the Jews.
Read David Irving's book on it
>muh court case
Actually read on the play-byplay of it and you'll see it for the joke that British law is.
t. not a Neo-Nazi

No operation reinhard came post 41, the liquidation effort as himmler eludes to quite clearly in the posznan speech was because having millions of jews between the reich and the soviet union which was starting to get serious problems meant the potential for partisan onslaught and saboteurs.

the final solution was always a reptariation plan that turned into what it became due to unfortunate circumstance and hard military logical decisions having to be taken.

If the havaara agreement and the madagascar plans weren't blocked and if the allies didn't refuse to let the jews leave they would of been long gone to a safe place. The term holocaust didn't surface until the 70s to turn it into a profitable marketing term, yes it happened but no it wasn't how it's sold at all ie ebul hitler orders the death of millions in gas chambers and germans are evil despite knowing fuck all about it or there being any evidence of such an order or that the s.s were thrilled to do it when as we know from posznan and multiple accounts from it speer and staff it caused great depression among all the leading men who proceeded to drunk the night away. The whole thing was a tradegy.

Another interesting fact is the man most in charge with reinhard who came up with the camp designs and liquidation methods Odilo globocnik ended up marrying a half jew after the war and having a son.

when white supremacists see a colored immigrant its like
>"muh heritage"

but when someone mention the holocaust it's
>"fuck off already"

Attached: killinnazis.jpg (1840x1060, 239K)

>when white supremacists see a colored immigrant its like
But i don't see a colored immigrant...

Attached: 29496379_1248348108630564_2672293974233798039_n.jpg (922x922, 102K)

Exactly, what immigrants?

Attached: F4F729CB-CBCE-4A50-9F25-4BE70C8F542E.jpg (631x936, 125K)

who cares

Attached: hiphophitler.jpg (306x306, 24K)

I dunno
*sound of ukrainian prostitute in the distance*

youtube.com/watch?v=v23QzzSaz1Y

Attached: 37719184_1342100769255297_4366269224901935104_n.jpg (758x960, 93K)

Attached: 1541106684700.jpg (1249x395, 97K)

It did but the scale was overblown.

Btw my own great grandfather was in a camp so i know it is true.
It was a workcamp though.

Attached: 1515703205614.jpg (3816x3464, 2.35M)

Attached: 1516613947905.png (1143x1560, 407K)

Pink triangle indicates a gay, not a Jew, nothing to do with their ethnicity.

Ill agree the holocaust happened if you agree that they werent outright murdered in death camp. Unless the US holocausted the German PoWs because they got sick and starved in the shitty camps they were put in.

Welcome in the 30-50s where million civilist got killed. Like in russia china and germany

It happened but 6 million didn't die. And many more whites died in WWII, why are jewish deaths only important?

Attached: 125px-1._SS-Panzer-Division_Leibstandarte-SS_Adolf_Hitler.svg1.png (1917x1559, 3.05M)

oy vey that had a rollercoaster that ended in ovens and they would put us in cages with bears and eagles oh my!
a

>meme flag.
>stabbing a nazi in a video game for kids.
>strawman.
Cool. Immigration is why you cant get 15 an hour flipping burgers.

The only thing I agree with revisionists are the numbers. I think 2 million jews were genocided, still, they behave like they were the only people who underwent a genocide.
I don’t see the armenians complaining and playing the victim all the time.

why are they constantly trying to make Americans feel guilty for the Holocaust? That's all high school history is.

Ha. There is more proof that the holocaust didn't happen than there is Hitlers ideas would have worked long term. Maybe we'll never know, but I know one thing, theres no business like shoah business

Hardly anyone denies that it happened. The dispute is about the 6 million figure. It is basically impossible for that number to be right

>Hardly anyone denies that it happened. The dispute is about the 6 million figure. It is basically impossible for that number to be right
Why? no actual historian claims exactly 6million died the modern estimates are somewhere between 5.2 - 6.2 Million
> It is basically impossible for that number to be right
Why?

>1 post by ID
it's almost as if we had this slide thread every fucking day, but you retards keep posting on it

Attached: 3245415145.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Or the 1/2 million ethnic British.

10/10 would slide again.

define holocaust.

if you mention 6 million jews, you lost.

The Holocaust happened, but the technical problem is that several Jews and Soviet "historians" decided post-WW2 to exaggerate several aspects of it.
This allows deniers to use retard logic to claim that it did not happen at all.

If anything Adolf was greatly inefficient with his plans. They lacked perspective and quick execution, just like his paintings and his lack of delivering his homework on time. I wouldn't give this student even a 4/10, because he was just that off the mark with his ideas. Maybe a 1/10 for saying the jews are gypsies, water is wet, fire is hot, the sky is blue during the day.

He should have shut the fuck up when that pathetic Hungarian king died and should have fucked off from messing with Poland to not trigger Britain, France, Russia.

Of course Britain and France are partly to blame for getting insulted by Germany for wanting to take over Poland.
But Adolf was no social butterfly. An Austriac psycho loser like his entire family with no perspective. What can you possibly expected out of visual artists, but to be dumber than a 5 year old. Animators and drawfags/painters are always the dumbest shits in the world.

>I want to get rid of the jews!
Ok so go attack Turkey and start off small by conquering Africa then you may attempt to commit genocide in the Middle East.
>I want to be a world power
Ok and how did your fight with France go? Did you manage to win without killing 50-300k people per battle and not coming at a stand still?
>I'm gonna be the next super star Napoleon, Alexander, Carolus, Julius Cesar. By taking over Russia in 3 months
Oh I'm sorry I thought you were going to be a serious about this, apparently you're just a retard.
>Holds up gun and shoots inside a political peace building, ringing my ears out. REEEEE THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN XD
Somebody please get this mongol-gypsy out of here.

To add further salt to injury at what a gigantic mentally retarded crybaby the little Austriac was...
It took you a 21 year break and you couldn't even follow the simplest logical basic-est war strategies. And now you're at it again. In those 21 years how did you improve Germany? aside from recuperating your lost soldiers from the war with France, like a retard? which could have been avoided.
>Germany has a flourishing advantage in weapons and economy.
Ok little Hitler as a flourishing country with potential you have to be really quick about it and take over as many weak states as possible without attracting attention. So whatever you do, do not go for Europe. Instead I suggest we take over South America, they're full of resources and really weak. Same for Africa.
>WAR WITH WESTERN EUROPE XDDD LALALALALA
What the Hell are you doing you idiot!?!?
>I wanna ally with someone now.
Well I would have said China, but China has no business with the war. Ok little Austria, you can do something really smart here. You can ally with Middle East themselves to paint a target on them. Or you can try to roll a +7 in social skills to use Russia's corruption against themselves and ally with Russia.
>Rolls a -100. Russia's communism is shit! Attack Russia in Autumn-Winter. Attack Russia, a gigantic 150 million people's country. Oh and next say we're attacking America too.
What exactly do you have inside that Austriac head of yours? EMPTY SPACE?
>I wanna be just like Julius Cesar and conquer le everything. LE EVERYTHING XD and then live my artistic arhitecture dream xD
This kid is hopeless. This kid really is as dumb as he looks.

that picture perfectly sums it up. If you believe the holocaust happened you must be a retard.

here's just one thing I thought of: If they really burned 'mountains of corpses' into ash, as some 'holocaust survivors' say, why couldn't they do that to ONE body? Hitlers?

Ok little Hitler about this war and torture stuff with the gypsies... it's best you do not waste resources and do not jump around the bush. Aim for the wealthiest, ugliest, most hated jews. Go after them and paint them as wanted criminals, do not allow them to leave and infest other countries like America. Later when you gain absolute power you can cleanse Italy, Greece, Turkey of the mudslimes and persians and mass breed the original greece, romans, spartans without any gypsy mixed dna in them.
>Neverending train rides for everyone!!! happy camps for happy people xD Happy victorious Deutsch movies too!! Aryans! Aryans! le viking blood xD muh Helga muh Heidi muh bucktoothed, pink-eyed pale vampires/ day walkers.
Jesus fucking Christ!! this mutt is going to be the end of me.

Alright little Hitler you've fucked up 99% of absolutely everything there is to world domination, there is just one thing left which not even a homeless redneck Austrian moron like you can fuck up.
Doberman or German Sheppard?
>Dramatic music intesifies
C'mon lil' Hitler you can do it. D or GS?
>Uggh ummmmm..
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION
>GERMAN GERMAN SHEPPARD
Whoo wheee congrats, here's your +1 point for the rest of history and the next time you try to conquer earth.
And in total you get ... 0/100 on your assignment on conquering the planet. Please next time stop plagiarizing all your ideas and material from the Roman Empire, they had their time and place, and it wasn't in the 20th century.

Attached: This little faggot.jpg (480x360, 19K)

With a name like that you just want fucking banned for trolling we get it.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

no one on Jow Forums agrees with Hitler's ideas, but we have to start somewhere.

holocaust denial = calling hitler a pussy

Magenta, violet, indigo, purple are such a beautiful colours. Would look far better instead of yellow.

>Doesn't post proof.
Lol. Faggot.

I've seen the newspaper articles where the Juden declare war on Germany. We interred the japs and germans, they declared war on us.
Get over it idiot.

checkmate liberals

The holocaust didn't happen, though I wish it did.

This is from the same tabloid newspaper, the Daily Express. Should we intern the Germans?

Attached: Daily_Express_2009-01-10.jpg (280x356, 39K)

Saying "the Holocaust happened" is like saying "Our Lord and Savior, who died for our sins, historically existed". Without religious language, what are you claiming "happened"?

The Holocaust didn't happen it was a lie made up by Jews which proves how bad Jews are and that's why we have to Holocaust them for real this time.

It's called logic, try using it sometime.

>a large number of a population was murdered brutally for their ethnicity
Got an actual source on this that isn’t incestuous and based off of jewish and soviet propaganda?

The holocaust never happened. What amounts to this event called the holocaust was deporting large numbers of jews to the Pale of Settlement where they were held in temporary refugee internment facilities which required the adults to work. These weren’t prison camps but they did have prison facilities for prisoners who commit actual crimes like theft and rape. Some criminals were executed. Probably even wrongly. A handful of jews died from disease and natural causes including old age. The crematoria are not sinister in any way, they were above the underground corpse cellars at Auschwitz (which were not sinister, there were thousands encamped here). They were for burning dead bodies. One single body at a time.

I’m sure being forcibly deported isn’t very fun but jews don’t belong among Europeans just like the migrants don’t belong there today. The Pale of Settlement had the largest population of jews in the world to begin with. This isn’t a holocaust. Deporting jews isn’t a holocaust. It’s not mass murder or a burnt offering. The holocaust never happened and that’s the objective truth. To disagree is a faith-based belief. A religion. The denial of the truth

What does Jow Forums think about this thread?

The Virgin Hitler
>only killed 6000000
>was only able to even accomplish that while being at war
>didn't get every Jew
>enemies characterised his efforts with pejorative (the Holocaust)
>lost the war
>killed himself in defeat and disgrace

The Chad Mao
>killed at least 50 million
>did this during peacetime
>gave his initiatives positive names himself which historians also use (Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution)
>led China until his annointed successor took over
>had a big state funeral and lies permanent in state

>making jews perform manual work is murder

Attached: 1537046959626.jpg (647x580, 107K)

nobody was murdered, they starved to death in the last 9 months of the war and barely 300,000 died.
the holocaust didn't happen but it should have

Attached: HOLOHOAX-corrected.jpg (2480x3508, 699K)

>From above
Didnt russians add the roof holes after the war just like the smome stack?

Attached: holohoax.jpg (1156x1056, 1.02M)

added in the 1950s or 60s, the whole holohoax lie only started in the 1970s.

Attached: holohoax quantity of dead jews.jpg (800x868, 162K)

Attached: holohoax2.png (486x862, 346K)

Attached: holohoax camps soviet land.jpg (4376x2072, 1.77M)

According to many ww2 historians Hitler didn't even know anything about the supposed holocaust, you dumb kike.

>many ww2 historians
lol you mean retards like irving. even right-wing nationalist historians aren't this dumb.

>muh infographics
brainlets

the most horrible thing about the holocaust is that not nearly enough jews were killed

>muh fabricated six gorrillion that's just taken from the torah and repeated ad nauseum throughout history
kikes

Who gives a shit.

Attached: 39CF012D-2D7C-4F3D-899E-FD8418880510.jpg (309x751, 108K)

Mainstream historians, something the jews will never admit to offcourse.

which mainstream historians?

seething brainlet
post more infographics ripped from blogspots and with no citations whatsoever will ya trash sign

Use google, you lazy fuck. There's even a jewpedia page about it.

>all infographics have citations
"p-post m-more unsauced citations!"
why do you dumb kikes even come to Jow Forums? you're never going to be able to stop holocaust 2: open pit boogaloo

>educate yourself
cringe

And that's a good thing.

The whole front page is actually this npc meme shit I just wrote. Pathetic The holocaust happened. What is really weird is that the people who say the holocaust was fake usually hate jews. They usually would be okay with a holocaust. But somehow, a holocaust definitely did not happen.

This is a logical fallacy called circular logic. So you have no argument here. Fuck off.

I HATE GERMANS

Attached: Czesława-Kwoka-triptich-feature-960x540.jpg (960x540, 81K)

>This is a logical fallacy called circular logic.
No it isn't you utter cripple. Circular logic is as follows
>there are lots of niggers in prison
>thus niggers are oppressed
>the evidence for niggers being oppressed is that prison is full of niggers

gahurrrrrrrrrrrr holohoax musuem and merchant guild of pol are vaild citations gautttthhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr
if any of you didn't sufer greatly from dunning kruger youll realise youre simply not equiqqed to debunk a subject that requries heavy use of logistics, chemistry, physics, architecture, economy, medicine and history knowledge to debunk
all youre doing is regurgitating text and images you found on the internet, youre no better than the side you hate so much

Attached: 1540154477204.png (625x682, 102K)

>linking to your own shillpost
LMAOing @ you, ovendodger
damn right people hate you filthy kikes

TL;DR you're all getting fried

the funny thing is i think the merchants guild pic he posted is meant to refute the denier narrative lol what a tard

the masturbation machines were real? oh boy!

I don't care about Germany and dead Jews but Japan was the good guy in WW2 and Unit 731 was about finding a cure for AIDS.

Could be that too. It's still basically circular logic because he thinks it was fake because he thinks it was fake and doesnt care to provide anything for it.