African-American as Airbnb Guest

you can't even trust them enough to let them rent a room from you. also, airbnb has a policy that doesn't allow you to decline a guest based on race.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6348023/Texas-woman-stalked-Airbnb-guest-ransacked-apartment-bombarded-messages.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (600x612, 113K)

pro tip: don't rent to niggers

Leaving $500 in cash lying around when you have a live moon cricket in the house
yup had to be female

Women are truly the niggers of gender

>steals from stacy cunt before she can divorce him
>ask the same stacy for condoms moments later
Chad as fuuuck

No dogs
No blacks
No irish

Colonial rules.

>Richardson
who the fuck is getting an airbnb in richardson, it's not even remotely near dfw airport?

burn the coal pay the toll

>No dogs
>No blacks
Biblically speaking...

Attached: 1507212166318.png (1078x1626, 1M)

Show flag cunt

>airbnb has a policy that doesn't allow you to decline a guest based on race
How can they enforce that? Do they require renters to identify themselves by race?

When around blacks, never relax.

>can't decline based on race
fuck civil rights, fuck the gig economy and fuck the libcucks participating in it

Attached: Niggsgonnanig.jpg (500x437, 35K)

>airbnb has a policy that doesn't allow you to decline a guest based on race
Why just not answer to rent requests to niggers? I have done this myself.

>we can figure this out
>we are both classy
>do you got any condoms

Attached: 1490013913208.png (572x496, 26K)

Show your flag you Jewish cunt or my Irish ancestors will fucking haunt the shit out of you.

>tyrone MacDonalds want to rent ur house

>click ok to accept

I've never understood Airbnb. Who the fuck would let total strangers into their house?

> renting to niggers.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

NCPs

It’s usually fine. In vast majority of cases you can just look at someone’s picture and know if it’s okay to let them in your house

This desu. 100+ reservations at my place, zero problems. Made a fuck load of $ and met a ton of cool people. Good times.

Like many things in this world, white people can make it work

Typical for a Irishman, words can not express how much i disdain the Irish.

Daily reminder that this is actually romantic for some women, specially white women

Look at that girl shes part black so she knows about the toll and wants to avoid it

Moon cricket and classy are like oil and water, everyone seems to be aware of this fact except the moon crickets. The irony is hilarious.

>Daily reminder that this is actually romantic for some women
Maybe for South African mutt's

>specially white women
What would you know about it, there are no white people in your country.

>Look at that girl shes part black so she knows about the toll and wants to avoid it
She is a Pakistani Filipino mutt.

South Georgia?

Pix

I'd like to say the feeling is mutual, but I can't honestly say I ever think about the Dutch in any capacity.

Bump

You just know she bragged to all her friends that an actual black was living with her in the hope of appearing tolerant and open-minded.

>>specially white women
>What would you know about it, there are no white people in your country.
Netherlands bringing bantz this morning (afternoon in windmill land).
As expected, someone who knows jack shit made a post.
>usually not their own house, many people buy or rent multiple properties to use on airbnb, like a miniature hotel service
>airbnb is dirt cheap, hotels are 10x the price literally, I always use airbnb when I travel
>the vast, vast majority of people are perfectly fine. I've used hostel style airbnb and never had anything stolen or run into any problems
>sex propositions do happen, but no moreso than if you went to a bar
>guests and hosts both have a rating and review section so you can see if they're sane and responsible by their reviews.
That said, no one has $500 in cash lying around unless they were into some dirty business. This bitch was probably selling drugs as well, which is why the negro propositioned her. Act like a whore, treated like a whore. I'm a proper looking white girl and negroes walk on eggshells around me because it's clear from my attire that I'm not into coalburning. Only thots and mutts get harassed by niggers. Try wear something that isn't essentially bodypaint on your ass?
THOT STATUS = PATROLLED

This is like that one webm of that girl on insta scrolling through 100s of DMs an obsessed Indian sent her. Can't find it, but I think I've seen it here

You know the rules

And so do I!

Suck a dick, faggot
Femposting isn't against the ruuures.

They monitor for this behavior and will kick you from the service.

>Do you got any condoms i got use
topkek, that guy is pretty sure of himself

>That said, no one has $500 in cash lying around unless they were into some dirty business. T
You mean like renting out rooms, selling a decent TV or a crappy car?

So dirty, brainlet.

Femposting is fine you just have to gib tits

Look how mad this NPC is because we've insulted muh airbnb

>getting mad over a rickroll in 2018

Airbnb is for faggots

You fucking blind retarded. Airbnb and Uber are Jewish conditioning tools being used to subtly condition your mind toward a "communal" lifestyle of sharing your shit with others... its prepping you for communism.

Idiots. And you call normies the NPCs

Jews killed JFK.

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Attached: 281F8436-05B4-4487-9D9C-1EB501CF8D64.jpg (559x753, 71K)

This post screams basteboy. I bet you're bald with a beard and glasses.

>That said, no one has $500 in cash lying around unless they were into some dirty business.
Having cash on hand makes sense. Natural disasters and other similar events can knock out credit card service for an area and when that happens you still need to be able to buy shit. Having a fat bank account doesn't do shit for you if you can't access it, at that point you're functionally poor to destitute. That said, there are plenty of fuckers who don't follow this, who don't have food and water at the house, and they're always the ones that get fucked when a storm rolls in or there is a long term interruption of services.

Dumbass.

this woman isn't white so who cares

To be fair, that wasn't your typical Dawayne or Laquisha "ghetto name".

>500 dollars is cash, only a criminal would need to be able to be able to purchase thing that cost more than a hamburger.
filthy credit card using pleb

>500 dollar store in cash

Every man should carry a minimum of 1k with him in case of an emergency. You're a retard.

enjoy chaos

She's so beautiful and stupid.

Who pissed in your oatmeal today, jew?

I'm sure she is still shocked and baffled about how something like this could happen, and ends up blaming white men and their rape culture for corrupting this noble person of color.

yeah he s hould use a debit card where his money can directly be stolen by a dummy swipe/chip device and is way harder to get refunded.

>nigger with a daesh beard

Probably somali. Bad move, girl.

They enforce it after the fact if they find dummies saying no niggers in the app.

AirBNB is a popular fetish among white women. The idea is you rent out to men (generally nonwhite) and when they arrive you walk around naked and get them to fuck you.

where are you getting this

>the trigger Micks in this thread
Kek

fetlife. Bought a lifetime subscription there and all kinds of stuff when the small amount of money I had put in bitcoin turned into big money. Luckily before it crashed,

This used to be the way airbnb worked but now if you reject more than one or two blacks while accepting rental requests from whites and Asians, you get your account suspended.

Wanna know the sickest thing I saw on there?

There's a fetish called "black owned white family." A black shows up to live with a white family and has sex with them all and is the "king." Well, there was this wrinkled old cali woman who was looking for a "king" for this fetish. The kicker was that she specified he had to be willing to fuck her autistic son while she watched.

70-80% of white women have really demented sex fetishes.

>classy
Niggers do not know the meaning of that word.

What’s wrong with dogs?

trash people usually have dogs

>renting to niggers
even Trump admitted he doesn't do this
ya dun goofed

lmao this is weird as fuck

white women fuck dogs indeed

go on there now and screenshot some

Hello Shlomo.
Dutch degenerate faggot.

She fucked the nigger, and then tried to cut him off.

Its really fucking obvious.

"Khawaja said nothing about Leonard Jackson seemed out of the ordinary as she handed him her apartment keys and left to carry on with her day.

When she returned home four hours later, Khawaja's apartment had been ransacked."

figured this wouldnt happen with a memeflag making shit up.

Somali niggers are by far the worst of all. Wish I could go back in time and kill all the slave ship captains. Stop the invasion before they got here.

>no one has $500 in cash lying around unless they were into some dirty business
Are you a police officer?

Attached: 1533335351110.webm (960x720, 2.44M)

I'm going to rent out my tiny home. Any airbnb tips?

yeah dont do it

All it takes is one piece of shit to destroy your home

or decide to sue you for some stupid shit

$500 cash laying around really isn't that much. That's proceeds from a damn school bake sale.
You're blaming the victim of nigger crime.

She didnt manage the air bnb correctly, you can turn down stupid niggers.

Around blacks never relax.
Don't rent to niggers

NEVER RENT TO NIGGERS

Attached: gibs4free.jpg (820x688, 31K)

The article says nothing about her having a relationship with the dindu.

If we whites are to ever want to have an ethnostate, deporting all niggers & nigger lovers is a priority!

this. its reallyno different than australias cane toad problem

What kind of shit is that anyway?
>what you want to protect your home from being trashed? Nice try racist!
>what you want employees that will actually work and not steal from you? What the hell asshole
I mean people are literally saying that so what if a group of people are statistically proven to do harm to your home, business and personal safety. Fuck you! How dare you live in reality. How did we get to this point.

Imagine siding with a home invading nigger with the argument: "shouldn't own expensive stuff or have money at home".

Kys

Renting your home to strangers is risky business. Don't do it unless you've got the place wired & servulianced with cameras

The nog probably chimped out because she wasn't into blacks

tits or gtfo

LOL Read the texts. That nigger got REJECTED!

And I couldn't be happier. So glad there are women out there who don't burn coal. There is hope for the white race afterall

It's real, google it. Fetlife password on one of my thumb drives and I can't be arsed right now.

who says you need to decline them based on race?

A few years ago there was an app that would route you around high crime areas. It was banned because blacks screamed it was racist to not route potential victims through the hood.