What about the "STAN" countries, do we like them? Do we hate them?

What's going on politically in those countries. Anyone know?

Let's exclude Pakistan and Afghanistan for obvious reasons, those people are basically all Indians/British anyway.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 10.11.21 AM.png (1314x1396, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/asiatoday/young-foreign-girls-in-de_b_13704814.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ct5Idu330OM
youtube.com/watch?v=dAjk7Xs4IEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b2GWFIhB9_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know but I find it very interesting that Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan have European minorities.

Most foreign prostitues in Delhi are from those countries.

Ethnic Russians afaik who immigrated as workers during the Soviet era.

Very cool, I think.

Attached: 1486345294942.png (1600x1000, 489K)

>Most foreign prostitues in Delhi are from those countries.
DOUBT

They seem to be mostly Indian / Nepalese and HIV positive.

According to a 2015 survey by Indian ministry of health and welfare, there are nearly 3,500 female sex workers living in G.B Road and about 80% of them are presumed to be infected with HIV.

In 2015, there were around 2.1 million people living with HIV in India. In the same year, nearly 196,000 people were newly infected with HIV and 130,000 people died from AIDS-related illness.

huffingtonpost.com/asiatoday/young-foreign-girls-in-de_b_13704814.html

WTF, Albania only 20% European? What?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 10.20.15 AM.png (1434x410, 213K)

-stan is synonomous with shithole.
>Afghanishithole
>Pakishithole
>Uzbekishithole

Whats the deal with Uzbekistan? I know a girl from there and she's been wanting out of the country for as long as I can remember. I shit you not, she even wanted to marry me just to get out of that country kek

Attached: 1389348120735.png (400x400, 319K)

Also some Germans still live in Kazakhstan, although it used to be a lot more.

What I also liked about both of those countries is how they ignore Islam. Sadly it will change a bit in the future if we let Saudi-Arabia ore the Gulf States take more influence in the countries. Strategically the countries are of large importance for china.

Uzbekistan is a whole other level. It's a police state out of the book. Friendly and welcomy people though

They are muslim niggers. Except Kazakhstan.

We know here because they was at USSR.

All is very bad. All region at one step from blow up like Syria and Iraq. Especially Turkmenistan.

did you redeem your free wife?

>do we like them? Do we hate them?
Believe it or not, not everyone on Jow Forums is a group think faggot. Why don't YOU do some research and not be a NPC yourself? Nigger

Kazakhstan have big russian community at the north. Due to stupid border policy at ussr mostly.

not a stan fan

Hmm, I wonder who made this map.

Central Asia uses to be white, it was the homeland of the actual Aryans ( not the fake German ones) that invaded and conquered India and Persia. But one day they were themselves invaded by the Turkics and Mongols. They were raped tortured and mutilated, turned in a wretched form of life. And then.......perfected.

>marrying Turkic filth

Uzbeks
Uzbeks are the shittest people in the world ask any Russian about them in fact don't ask Russians go to any major city in Russia and all the criminals are shitty Uzbeks the only redeeming thing about Uzbeks is that they work the shit jobs like cleaners etc they are the mexicans of Russia
Kazakhs
are pretty cool people also have the best boxer in the world
Turkmenistan
just like Uzbeks but not as bad
Kyrgyzstan
a lot of them look like mongols and their horse meat dish ain't bad
Tajikstan
this country is a mini Saudi Arabia they are so rich from gas exports their president is bat shit insane he also demolished half the capital to build marbel statues and buildings everywhere to make it look heaps nice and dumped all the people that lived there in the shitty outskirts majority of the country is poor as hell but the central capital is basically Dubai
Azerjibaijan
are just Turk wankers shitty people just like Uzbeks

Attached: f5e3d-16.jpg (903x600, 522K)

Shes kinda cute but unfortunately not. I highly doubt she has enough cash to even get here

Stan = goatfucker, so no.

does she look like a mongol ? most Uzbek women have brown skin brown eyes brown hair and slanted mongol like eyes

>Implying Greeks are White.
>USA is 62% White.
Outdated and just plain wrong.

>I shit you not, she even wanted to marry me just to get out of that country kek
She cute? Why not marry cutey, trad Uzbek girly?

Attached: CJjz2JMUcAAFe-U.jpg (600x576, 81K)

the -stans are pretty authoritarian, they are structured and do not let kikes rile up their populations like in the west.

>Uzbeks are the shittest people
yes

>Why don't YOU do some research and not be a NPC yourself?

If a person without an inner voice could do his own research, guess what, he wouldn't be on Jow Forums asking for the "general consensus" on countries.

Attached: 1zybfut.jpg (624x749, 55K)

Bashkiristan ftw.

Why the fuck do you need Jow Forums's opinion on this you literal NPC fucking nigger

>the -stans are pretty authoritarian, they are structured and do not let kikes rile up their populations like in the west.

The fun thing is that the Stans together are as big as the USA from a land mass perspective (if you exclude Canada). This is a massive stretch of land!

>uzbek is just another name for persian
>tajek is just another name for persian.

>2014
gas yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ct5Idu330OM

Attached: 1479350565979.png (957x868, 883K)

>2016
Neck yourself alt right scum

All I know about those places I know from Borat. Apparently Uzbeks are really bad.

I went to Tajikstan. I swear to you guys... Best looking women in the world. Im blond with blue eyes. I had the time of my life.

Ffs I meant to write Kyrgystan. Fucking brain fart. Tajikstan was shit

How did you communicate? Do you speak local langauge or Russian? Cost of flight, ect?

What policy?

>2001
Soon.

Attached: 911van.jpg (1263x905, 647K)

Kind of annoying that Borat showed Romania but pussied out and called it Kazakhstan. Kazakhs are asians, look like a mix between south east asians and koreans. They're not gypsies

Their kk

>Colombia misspelled

Ancapistan is pretty chill

Epic style.

Attached: 214v11ug13x01.png (1000x666, 246K)

I got the map from /krautpol/.

>Persian
What's that?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 10.50.30 AM.png (2044x1292, 1.66M)

All the Stanis I have met (Kazakhs and Uzbeks) are good in my book. Also seems that it's probably one of the safest regions in the world to live in considering it's surrounded by Russia, Iran, and China.

Shitpost.

Orcs?

At least she isn’t an abo

Ama Usa An? More like Ashgabat Usa An because I am going to destroy Chiya's Asian Pussy just like how Genghis Khan's youngest son Tolui pillaged the city of Merv in modern day Turkmenistan. This was part of the mongol's Khorasan campaign, whereby some historians believe that over one million people died in the aftermath of the city's capture, including hundreds of thousands of refugees from elsewhere, making it one of the most bloody captures of a city in world history.

I was on a land (train) journey from living in Hong Kong to Cardiff in Wales. I don't do flying.

Communicating.. a lot of pointing and smiling. And 'O K'.

The young women spoke just enough English.. and were extremely forward.

What the fuck are you even saying man

Not on topic, but these borders, wtf

Attached: wtf.png (294x209, 174K)

>do we like em do we hate em.
Who the fuck is we you nigger.

Based on tribes rather than diplomacy like any good border should be.

Russian and Mongolian raping grounds

LARP

Yeah, I was surprised Borat was actually filmed in Romania instead of Kazakhstan.

Germanistan sucks though.

Uzbeks livery not Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzs live in Uzbeks. Tajiks live in turkmenIstan whilst turks live in Turkey etc etc. Soviet union drew boundaries in an effort to remove tribal nationalism and make the whole region one state. Back then people were literal one world state communists

small populations, mining, oil, gas industry, nothing high tech, inaccessible mountains
they are set back 50 years
possibly mountain range?
too lazy to check

It looks like Europa Universalis style border gore

It's an effort to unite all the countries. The borders were designed to be inpracticle to enforce allowing free movement. Look it up

Russian Empire and then Soviet Union had long tradition of making border gore so seperatism doesn't have a chance to get off the ground
After dissolution they kept these borders, populations make very little sense
heres a video for dummies:
youtube.com/watch?v=dAjk7Xs4IEQ

And Kyrgyzstan. Though their population is decreasing.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2GWFIhB9_U

>Who the fuck is we you nigger.

The politically interested. The ones who understand English. The people awake at 10am UTC. The ones clicking on a stan-thread. Those with opinions about Central Asia.

Who else?

Attached: 8351103574_468ed83b71_b.jpg (819x1024, 438K)

>Let's exclude Pakistan and Afghanistan
Nice one Rasheed khan

All shit in northern Kazakhstan was colonized and build by Russians - cities have Russian names (Petropavlovsk, Semipalatinsk, Uralsk and so on, check the map if you are interested) and was majority Russian back in the day, even now its 50-50, as to soviet policy - it was to weaken Russia proper and enhance border shitholes so a lot of places end up being annexed to these republics despite having almost nothing to with them.

I know. Met one ethnic german at the kyrgiz border. He spoke a really antiquated german

Details please? Did you engage in sexual activity? I found central asian women to be extremely attractive but also timid

Kazakhstan, greatest country in the world
All other countries are run by little girls
Kazakhstan, number one exporter of potassium
All other countries have inferior potassium

Kazakhstan, home of Tinshein swimming pool
It's length thirty meter, width six meter
Filtration system a marvel to behold
It remove 80% of human solid waste

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place
From plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan
They very nosey people, with bone in their brain

Kazakhstan, industry best in world
We invented toffee and trouser belt
Kazakhstan's prostitutes, cleanest in the region
Except of course for Turkmenistan's

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place
From plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown
Come grasp mighty penis of our leader
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!

Attached: borat.jpg (768x990, 159K)

Russia may have claims on Kazakhstan but they will never return to these shitholes that dragged down their country for centuries, and now its their problem that they didnt resolve this shit while Russia was down. Now Russia will not allow them to war each other because it dont want war and Islamic blight on their borders.

persian is the greek name for the parsig

>Met one ethnic german at the kyrgiz border. He spoke a really antiquated german

HAHAHA, I remember that. I was on vacation in Kyrgizstan and met this idiot Hans. So I faked an old accent and totally confused the Hans. My gf found it very funny.

which border was it?

nah, shes got the brown hair though
because i'm not the kinda retard to pay for someones plane ticket and like I said I doubt she has enough money to buy one herself. I'm not against helping people but when it comes to handing out money then nope
>She cute?
you tell me

Attached: uz.png (719x658, 400K)

>Kazakhs
>are pretty cool people also have the best boxer in the world
He is not even half kazakh
>Uzbeks
Too religious.
>criminals
They make up the backbone of the majority criminal organisations,however not ther ruling group.
It would be wrong to assume that all of them criminals by these means.
No
>slav
>calling others niggers
It is just a theory but I think women here adopted slavic female mentality.
I mean they behave similarly.

Btw feel free to ask any questions

Attached: 3_Wink_Faerie.jpg (1500x1417, 706K)

massive stretch of oil and desert
sounds alot like iraq

Kasachstan has Russians, which are at least 50% human. The rest is moslem shit terrorists. Remember Ebba Åkerlund? The one who committed the massacre in Stockholm where she and others died is Usbek.

If it weren't so huge and if the Soviets hadn't tried already and failed miserable, I'd say nuke the whole region.

Because Europeans and Americans associated the term with poverty Islam and Violence

You people have tought us that Islam and terrorism are the same thing.

Islam and violence is a rather tight nexus,no?

Are you Shia or Sunni?

Decent wrestling

There was a Kazakh girl a couple of years above me at school, she looked Chinese but with Russian cheeks if that makes sense. She was built more like a European woman than an East Asian woman as well, big boobs and bum.

The one near Bishkek.

>>She cute?
>you tell me
Cute enough, gib contact info, me marry her. Help her to get to West, get trad Usbek wifey!

Ur crazy. Did you feel like killing yourself when you boarded that plane?

I'd buy her a ticket.
If she turns out to be a cunt just sell her to a sex trafficker.
If shes ok fuck her for a bit and decide later if you want to marry her.

yeah he's half Slav Half korean
and yes not all Uzbeks are criminals some are just the Shisha preppers in bars and cleaners almost everywhere
but whenever someone is being a shithead in public it's almost always an Uzbek

I guess turkic genes ?
For europeans we might look like twins ,yet if you pay attention, huge differences may come out.
btw we also can't spot any differences between euros

Maybe, just give the some time.
They are not niggers after all

>Unironically using huffpo as a reference

Fucking krauts

Well, most inhabitants of Albania are Albanians, naturally. 20% is propably too high

Can you really not tell the difference between say a southern Spaniard and a Norwegian?

>posting your gf on 4chin

20% Christian remains of the original Albanians, 80% Turkish descendants.

I said
>Foreign
Nepalis, Pakis, Afghans are desi

The only decent Uzbek i know is half Moldovan half uzbek and her Uzbek dad tried to marry her off to her own cousin
Uzbek men behave like pakistanis with all their starring, whistling and asking for bobs
but maybe you're right, not all are niggers given time
he's lying

Don't worry, everyone in Kazakhstan speaks Russian and Russia is their main partner.
Kazakhs hate Arabs.