"Caravan off migrants filing class action lawsuit against Trump."

Press S to spit on America.

Attached: 0cfd2821b470bab6b5bf3ca87a3c7061--judge-milian-tv-judges.jpg (236x247, 10K)

S

Attached: d8s4a48s48.png (1541x832, 863K)

That’s s very jew thing to do

Either canada really is the worst country on this board or jews really like posing as canada

Moderators don't care about blatant antisemitism???!

Fuck off hat.

Press R to rake

Attached: raking-leaves-I-MAC_2404-450x300.jpg (450x300, 66K)

>Moderators don't care about blatant antisemitism???!

Moderators care about FREE SPEECH, shut your jew hole.

Anti Satanism you mean?

Attached: Jew is Satan.jpg (626x512, 94K)

They are a bunch of shitskin immigrants, they have infested Toronto like a Virus.

I would help you guys at this point.

1) Asylum claims must be made on US soil
2) Asylum claims must be made in the first country you enter (They can only claim asylum in Mexico)
3) Due process does not apply to noncitizens on foreign soil for any nation in the world (The US cannot arrest a Chinese serial killer killing people in China for instance. It's no in the US jurisdiction, and would violate the sovereignty of China)

The ONLY way that these people can claim asylum in the US is if the US annexes Mexico. Otherwise, they can fuck off we are full.

RIP USA

if the caravan is filing a lawsuit, then they are already inside USA.

Found the jew

S

>not fucking citizens
>have the right to an attorney
since fucking when

Hating America has nothing to do with being a Semite. I'm a white American and hate America, it used to be great but it sucks now. Property tax is communist, anti freedom, Google, Amazon, Twitter, California, new York, all the media it's all shit now. America is fucked

yep, fooked big time

It's amazing how close NPCs are to the truth but they just cant process the information

America is for all, get over it.

>Muh Constitution
The law is whatever people can get away with, as it always has been.

gas yourself