Professor humiliates and kills the self esteem of asian boy in front of the entire class...

Professor humiliates and kills the self esteem of asian boy in front of the entire class. Pretty good youtube channel though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno

Attached: soc.png (371x412, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nPufWYA0gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Richards_(sociologist)
youtube.com/watch?v=bMsyokrgqtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6.44 she look's so uncomfortable

This episode is slave mart 101
youtube.com/watch?v=7nPufWYA0gw

Go check out Soc119

This is what’s being taught in university? I’ve never heard more ludicrous bullshit in all my life.

This guy would've been the Donald Trump of selling slaves back in the day.

This is why our universities are so fucking pathetic. Why is this even a class, and the white girl can't even speak the truth just blatantly lies and so would every other white girl but behind closed doors they wouldn't.

God, college looks like a cringefest. marxist indoctrination centers

>bro
>dude
>yo
This guy is a professor? Why does he talk like some beachrat?

What is this bs? is this the vaunted ivy league education

lol so this is whys students are in debt

why the fuck would you pay to take a bullshit class that not giving you skills for day to day life

I'm fine with the dudes but when he keeps saying 'bro'..

He also says 'dawg' at one point. Fucking hell what a loser.

a reasonable sociology teacher? wtf

I think he was criticizing the women more.
>Woman says she thinks both guys are attractive
>Professor says its not true and shes just saying that
I wish he would have asked the women if they would date a guy that was shorter than them or made less money than them.
All of their hands would go up in order to not seem shallow.

I dont get what everyone's so upset about. The professor is correct.

>students pay thousands to watch this guy stroke his ego

>SOC*

Glad I never had to take any of those bullshit "classes".

Attached: 1543814636215.jpg (640x640, 36K)

REDDIT THREAD: REAL LIFE

the asian could probably have saved that amount of money had he not paid for whatever retarded shit this is

It's because he is down the with proletariat man.

You're a cunt.

What degree is this?

I don't care. The professor is still objectively correct.

calm down mexico

youtube 101

What is that?

The professor is clearly a reddit fag, listen to the way he talks. He's not even saying anything profound, he's just a faggot. It must feel good to knock his teeth out during one of his presentations.

idk if u got it or not, but i am talkin about the video that university was a reddit thread on real life.

So he's trying to say biological sexual selection based on phenotypic characteristics is bad?
He's saying that's profound but isn't explaining why.

this, also he is acuck, he worrys why asians arent with white women kek kek kek,

He's teaching sociology 119, it's not like its genius level stuff. You major in sociology if you're a hippy.

He has studies destinys stream lel

And Jow Forums is the one that stereotypes?! This people are so brainwashed

Correct about what? He is just waffling bullshit, mate.

Don't be a pussy. I don't know the professor or his opinions on other topics. I couldn't give a shit about how "profound" a sociology course is. All that matters is that the point he is making here in this clip is /TRUE/

yo man dude, like dyude, like woah man, know what im saying dawg? like just pay 50 grand a year to be here lmao

Attached: 1495931492566.gif (445x250, 2.38M)

Shit like this is a required class regardless of your major in 95% of schools. College is a literal scam.

He's correct about the data. A woman like her is less likely to pick an asian guy over white chad, unless the asian fella makes approx 250k more.

This class.

It's just a killstream for 3 months.

Delete this immediately. I have an Asian boi fetish and don't want any spotlight on them to be oversexualized niggers by bluehaired (((producers)))

His demeanor is plebbit tier. Listen to the second video, he can't go two words without saying "bro". If you actually respect this faggot just because his views align with yours, you're gone. He's just masturbating his ego and you know it.

the audience is so uncomfortable its glorious

women like the wallets of men with money, not the men, if they arent attractive, or good sexual performers, they like to use the money to fullfill their fantasies travelling, house larping as a family in a big house, alot of times those relationships dont work, any women iwll be attracted to a fit guy, it doesnt have to be a muscular rich piana, just a ripped 2nd division footballer will do it, because in their subconscious,they see them as someone who is fit to protect them, or hunt work etc, this is why a Big muscular guy is scarier then a skinny person, because your brain percevies the muscular guy as capable of doing alot of harm, in a women vision she sees a fit guy as someone capable of doing the manual activitiets that are expected from a man (hunting, building, protecting)

but according to this redditor professor, if you are a overweight asian male, with 1,000,000 $ women will trully be attracted to you and not ot your money,

We know that's the case, but that teacher definitely made sure he rub it in that asian's dude face.
Have some mercy....
He would be fired if he used a black example.

bro, this shit is being imported to our country, now there are (((surveys))) on schools (basico and secundario) about sexuality and muhh racism and gedner equality muhh feminism, some even caused controversy when parentds found out

>the Donald Trump of selling slaves

Attached: lmao.jpg (286x225, 34K)

>If you actually respect this faggot just because his views align with yours, you're gone.

I don't respect him you fucking moron. I'm agreeing with the point that is being made. What don't you understand?

Some conclusions are gonna be uncomfortable. Get used to it.

Nice diversity you have, burgers.

>but according to this redditor professor, if you are a overweight asian male, with 1,000,000 $ women will trully be attracted to you and not ot your money,

No woman is ever truly attracted to 'you'.

Well bro maybe bro you should have read OP because bro the subject was pretty clear bro.
If he wants to be like Donald Trump he'd need to up his charisma by 1000 points first.

>there are now more asians than latinos.

women are truly attracted to and turned on by both money and guys with money

Imagine paying 100k for this shit

This is a faggot professor. What do you expect. Look at the way he touches and talks about how hansom they are. And his fag tag earring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Richards_(sociologist)

this guy is 100% a fraud LMAO

>Samuel Martell "Sam" Richards (born September 3, 1960) is a sociologist working at the Pennsylvania State University. His work focuses on race and ethnicity.[citation needed]

>University of Toledo
At age 24, Richards was hired to teach a cybernetics course called “Cybernetics and Human Ecology” at the University of Toledo. The first class session was starting only fifteen minutes after he signed the contract – and he didn’t even know what cybernetics was. So the first thing he did when class started is to ask if anyone knew. Today he still recalls that as one of the most amazing teaching experiences of his life.

The image is what he makes the class do, his job is simply to milk student with a useless course

Attached: DWhZlzYXcAATy7t.jpg large.jpg (1080x1920, 362K)

what sort of fucktarded huge lecture is about dating apps, with the professor calling everyone "bro".

So did the asian bro dude get laid or what?

Attached: wheeeee.jpg (687x687, 22K)

At least he gets paid to do it, pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

he committed suicide and his parents are suing

What a poofter

>And that's a bad thing

>He's correct about the data
His whole spiel is an ecological fallacy.

he could have done that with far less theatrically
what a dumb way of teaching, might be suitable for 8 year olds but it's pathetic this level of education

He was btfo of the women in the class and they don't even know.

>2018
>going to college
>paying to be indoctrinated
haha no thanks

That is rather ironic coming from a jew, they are the master of theatrics.

Oy vey

Bump

>6.44 she look's so uncomfortable
Jesus, that poor girl. She's going to be hearing aobut this for ages.

Pretty gay channel, would love to debate this guy

Pure Marxist trash. Equality does not, should not and can not exist. As everyone is an individual with strengths and weaknesses. You have to receive a good deal of brain washing as a platform to accept this poison as sense. The girl in the end rejects his idea and he just says no you’re wrong that’s not what it is.
Should be called How much do marxists have to pay women to want to racemix. Complete materialist soulless filth. Destructive to human nature and spirit. Mankind is in deep shit.

I skipped most of this and wen't to the end when he was bringing up the numbers of how many were actually unarmed vs what they believed. The more niggerish girl seems pretty pissed.

blue lives vs black lives matter kind of thing

youtube.com/watch?v=bMsyokrgqtU

Don't get me wrong I skipped pretty much the whole thing and was only watching the end but the black girls despite being given the info have to seem to always twist what they're receiving to suit their political leanings.

Americans are actually PAYING thousands of dollars for this.
This is american education.
This person is a PROFESSOR.
>dude
>brah
>bro
>fag earring
>edgly t-shirt

This person is being paid a salary to do THIS.

Dear god.

Attached: 1533999164159.jpg (340x270, 27K)

You guys got through the whole thing?

1 hour 8 minutes in. 'YO black dude in the grey hoodie! don't be black, no, don't be black be you!' dude bro!

Why do people even learn this ? This is such a weird class

people pay for this? lmao

They were both fucking sweating, and so were the audience.

Attached: UHHHHHHH.jpg (218x218, 10K)

> pay 100k
> to get humiliated in front of 200 people

the grill that stands up

is like ayy yo i put anything in my vagagaga as look as my puss hole feels good

Attached: Untitled.png (486x587, 495K)

Bro, goddamn that guys a faggit

The white guy was a total shrimp and the Asian had faggy hair she wouldn’t date either of them

Fun thing is that he basically indoctrinated audience into thinking that Asians are less worthy. I love how leftists make minorities to take an inferior position

This cunt lecturer was a statistical mistake, his whole methodology is pulled out of his ass.

If you are familiar with occultism, you would know that money means nothing. It’s like a magical amulet to boost confidence, nothing else

why is this being taught

really

this is so demeaning and wrong lmao leftists are everything they hate

Interesting way to start my morning. Also, fuck the Jews.

>women biologically finding Asian men less attractive than men of other races is somehow the white man's fault and needs to be corrected
>Asian men are entitled to white women in the name of equity
The absolute state of commie education, bro.

jesus fucking christ this professors are INSANE

STOP THIS MADNESS FROM COLLEGES

>bro
>touching
>handsome

Fucking creepy

>Putting a monetary value on them
>Pulling a girl to value them and indulge his fetishes

Jesus fucking christ this is skin crawlingly creepy wtf AHHHHh

>"Dudes can I drop an F bomb Y'all?"

An "adult" said this in an educational setting.

He got to stand up and indulge his young guy fetish in front of a captive audience for an hour and we're paying for this through taxes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

genocide is now a God given duty at this point

>those numbers
is he lumping in indians to shit on successful gooks and chinks?

Brutal

Attached: brutal.png (400x400, 182K)

The professor almost seems like /ourguy/ actually. He’s saying white men are at the top of the attractiveness food chain.

80% of colleges and degrees should be banned. Instead create centers where people learn true manual skills. Leave only like Law, Engineering, Medicine, etc. The rest of the degrees are a waste of time, energy, public money and a brainwashing machine.

I guess a lot of people here haven't taken a sociology class. This was basically what mine was like but there was a 9:1 Female to Male ratio in the class. Bullshit easy A.

BRUH BRO RUH BROH

>social "science"

He seems to enjoy it too. It's not even necessary

those dating app statistics at best merit a youtube video

>ahh thats interesting

at best, making a whole college class out of it is fucking insanity

lel all these people are going into life debt to to learn this.

"learn"