Why do lefties step over a homeless in the street but are happy to donate money to child soldiers in Africa...

Why do lefties step over a homeless in the street but are happy to donate money to child soldiers in Africa? I think they are paying away their guilt no different to a catholic.

Attached: sa.png (1366x768, 568K)

Right to left. Call a coworker to assist with the baby while tending to the old woman, the man on the crutch is fine as he still has hold of the one that's supporting him. The old woman is at the greatest risk of death and the aforementioned coworker can tend to the child.

baby
old lady
crutch man
done

Ur dumb op

I'd help the grandma first

Libtards

lady on the left. She seems to think she's a doctor or something but looks like she's completely lost.

it's ok I understand

Attached: j.jpg (636x960, 61K)

Old lady
Crouch man
Baby
Nurse

>paying away their guilt no different to a catholic.

Good one. Thought this as well. They can feel their original sin, and they do works to cover for it, instead of the only thing that you can do: Believe into Lord Jesus and profess your faith and you shall be granted eternal life. And with additional mercy, you might also be gained freedom from sin in this life.

1. Profess that Jesus Christ is your Lord.
2. Make it known to others.
3. Read the Bible, good translation, as the sole source of your faith.
4. Improve to become more perfect as Lord is.

Attached: Catholicism_483765_6796675.jpg (640x394, 59K)

>morons who think helping the baby before anyone is the correct answer

The reason why the baby can't walk is because it's a baby so it literally doesn't know how to walk.

Helping the baby is therefore a mistake - you are not accomplishing anything, unlike with the other two, with which your help accomplishes the goal of getting them to walk

You've all fallen for the trap

idk to what capacity i can help a baby thats not mine
old lady
then dood
then nurse if she hasnt gotten her shit together while ive been dealing with the literal helpless

Wrong
Old lady
Baby
Handicapped man

but unattended wailing child with no obvious parent nearby in a reaching or protective manner? As you say it can't look after itself at all, therefore needs assistance first -

There is no independace to 'restore'. Though it is 'less useful' I suppose.

see

In this order
>old woman
Easy enough just to pick up her frame
>crutch man
Easy enough to pick up his crutch
>baby
Is a baby and needs help
>book girl
She is capable of picking them up herself

Pick up the baby and with my spare hand, pick up the walker for the old lady, then pick up the crutch once the hand I use to pick up the walker is free. From then on I help the worker with all those books on the floor

the child if he's white
then the nurse if she's hot
then the bro if he's not a soïboï or a nig
then nobody since old people doomed western civilization, fuck the boomers and fuck their parents

It's all about maximizing PERCIEVED goodness, not actual goodness. People want bang for their buck, so in a free market society they will invest money for ROI.

>all the people ITT saying they will pick up someone else's baby
You're going to prison you know. Leave it be. What are you gonna do, change it's diapers? You're going to take the pants off of someone else's baby? You're going to prison

>therefore needs assistance first

What assistance? You don't see anything wrong with the baby, you're just gonna sit there next to it and go
>there, there, baby. You are crying. You are fine. I am sitting here doing nothing but talking baby talk.
indefinitely, while there are next to you actual individuals that clearly need specific, simple assistance.

>ye, but i will sit with the baby instead cause babies are cute and helpless so i sit with baby
I know you will.

If you help the nurse first she can deal with all that other shit

Help 4, 2, 3, 1 in that order. I could care less about some lady who dropped her books.

I would help in this order:
1) old lady
2) younger lady
3) man with broken leg
4) baby

Baby last because one of those other 3 need to take care of their kid and can't do that until they've been helped

How does the order even matter?
Nurse can pick up the books herself. What the fuck is she even doing? Listening to a chair? Get fucked woman.
The guy can wait for hours or learn to help himself, he will drop it more than once.
That baby is annoying but that's it. Won't change its diapers. Deal with it baby.
Old lady already has her walking aid in hand already but wont last that long. Just look at her face

None, they're all feminists.

If you help the nurse she can do her fucking job

No she wont, she uses her tool on a chair for fucks sake. Bitch is drugged

Good answer and kek confirms.

literally grandma, handicapped man, maybe the doctor
fuck the baby

The roastie with the goal of getting into her pants, the others can fuck themselves because I don't care.

If you help the drugged nurse youll get consent

The man. His condition is temporary and he will contribute more to society. It’s also safer than approaching women or a child I don’t know and won’t get me called a rapist.

>Fuck the baby

Hello Mr FBI

>no different to a catholic
Where do you idiots even come up with this nonsense? I've never given a single penny to the church. I am not obligated to give even a single penny to the church.
If I want absolution from my sins, I confess them and do penance.

Neither the baby or man are in immediate danger, but the old lady is potentially. Poor triage skills, Bong.

I can blackmail her instead, good idea

I don't involve myself because I'm autistic.

old lady, man with crutches, baby, lab coat in that order.
Picking up a zimmer frame is quick, man with crutches can wait a bit, lab coat is a grown ass woman. Baby could have a million things wrOng with ti

Old lady first, she's the only one in real danger. She has probably poor balance and falling at this age can lead to a broken hip, which can have her bedridden till death. Also, takes 5 seconds to flip that walker up.
Second, cripple, takes a few seconds.
Third, baby. Call the police, someone has abandoned him.
Retarded person on the left receives no help, by the time I'm done waiting for the police she probably got bored of using that stethoscope on the books or whatever she's trying to do.
And to answer OP's question: giving money to some organization for your karma points is easier than actually doing something for real people. They also to have this plan, that for a petty amount of money (less than 10€, monthly) you could adopt a kid in africa, and the NGO would send you pictures, letters and drawings of (allegedly) him, so you can brag with other faggots about how good of a person you are.

The dude, because the baby and old lady aren't hurt.

Help the man, then old lady, then tell the woman to take care of the fucking baby and quit pretending like she should be literate

none of those people need help.
the baby needs looking out for, but i wouldn't go near it. i'd probably stick around where i was and watch out for it until it's mom came back.

>Old lady first, she has no support to stand and be safe
>The man in crutches can still stand and support himself safely
>Babies cry but a baby on its own in that area needs to be taken to a support desk so that is #2
>the woman that dropped her books is an inconvenience and would be last, after the male on crutches is helped.

Myself.

>homeless in the street

The politically *in*correct term is 'urban outdoorsman' Work on your *in*sensitivity.

>Old woman
Elderly are notoriously fragile, and can go from fine to critical with a single fall
>Injured person
They seem young and otherwise able-bodied, but they do seem to have a serious injury
>Infant
Doesn't seem to be injured, just upset
>Nurse
If anything, they are just a bit clumsy, and will probably have themselves sorted out by the time I get to them.

only correct order:
>crutch boi
no one else, babies and women are subhuman scum.

I'd help the nurse first, and let her sooth the baby; then I would help the old lady, and then finally the man.

Old lady first because she might fall, baby second, cripple third. I can't help the woman trying to take a pulse from the air, I think she needs professional help. She's probably not even a real doctor.

The woman because she doesn't know what she is doing or what she has gotten herself into.

Correct answer

this
any other answer is lacking intelligence

Book girl is using a stethoscope on a chair leg, I think she might be beyond my ability to help.

I wouldnt help any of them. I would let the free market dictate how these things recover.

Bump

I would help me and no one else fuck you shitskins i dont help dark featered people

Yes old lady first for sure, if she falls she could be seriously injured, being old

this guy gets it.
a realist

None.

old lady, I love old people.

fuck the others, not my problem.

10/10 answer.

>old lady
She’s a fall risk, the others can wait a second

no one

Attached: right here buddy.jpg (502x335, 55K)

I am non a psychologist and am not sure I could properly help a woman who appears to be trying to check a chair leg for a heartbeat. I'd assume some form of autism, but again, I'm not a professional.

>letting a child suffer to help a resource draining boomer
Absolute filth

>book girl
>She is capable of picking them up herself

She is trying to listen to the heart beat of the fucking chair leg, she is clearly seriously mentally ill. The books on the floor is the least of her worries.

Might as well ask why do liberals scream about "muh chidren" when guns are on the table yet advocate for abortion as a form of consequence avoidance?

Why do liberals want systems that cannot sustain themselves?

Why do liberals have an abundance of double standards?

Why do liberals feel guilt about things they had nothing to do with that took place in the ancient past?

Why do liberals seek to subvert stems that work well for generations just for the sake of virtue signaling?

I really could go on, but this is depressing......

Attached: stages.png (800x800, 94K)

based

What, exactly, does the child need help with?

It's just a kid on the floor who is crying. Kids cry all the time. Maybe what the kid needs is their mother? Not me.

Attached: 1537727596843.gif (540x388, 2.43M)

Holy shit did this happen in the show? Pikachu is stone cold

Yes.

Old woman because she is more likely to fall over if she were to attempt to pick up her walker. By that time the man with the crutches "should" be able to pick his up but if not I will help him next. The doctor should be helped next, though she is fully capable of doing the task on her own the quicker she can get to work the better. The baby is not my responsibility.

>TFW some dems emerge victorious from the "blue wave"

Old lady, you always are on the look for old people safety.

The dude, is just two seconds not much of a problem.

What the fuck is that medic doing, keep walking.

i aint touching a baby without permission of the parents.

>I think they are paying away their guilt no different to a catholic.
I think so too, and just like the historic parallel we need a Luther to kick up some shit about it.

Old woman then cast man baby then doctor

Why is it the Germans that say the stupidest shit?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

fuck helping people pham

I would concur

>man, has to be productive for society
>baby, will eventually be productive for society
>old woman can die, she has all her husbands SS a large savings yet milks the welfare for every possible dime she can get, and is so hopped up on prescription drugs she would not even notice.
this is the only correct answer you faggots.

always help the elderly first, never touch someone's baby, let the disabled non-veteran help himself

ignore the bitch

The white ones.

help old lady with her dropped walker then move onto crying baby, dude with crutch, and then walk right past the chick

Attached: 1481001862609.jpg (750x738, 39K)

Same

fucking checked

Attached: trump_haha.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

>Who would you help first
Whomever is in the most immediate need. Your broken leg can wait if a person is having a heart attack. You can't really diagnose the baby without being there.
>Why are leftists hypocrites
Because they donate to feel good, not to do good.

Attached: help.jpg (501x375, 48K)

Old lady is a huge fall risk so she would take priority

Old lady.
Injured man.
Lady doctor
Tell lady doctor somebody left a baby on the floor.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

1st and last: Handicapped man. The guy needs help and chances are it's not going to bite you in the ass.

Help the woman? That could be considered flirting. Unwanted flirting is sexual assault; sexual assault is rape. Never.

Help the baby? Are you out of your fucking mind? Lay your hand on a child? Do you want to go to jail for pedophilia? Fuck that.

Help the old lady? You must have a fucking deathwish. If she breaks her hip or leg or anything it becomes your responsibility. If you think old bats won't sue you if they happen to need the money you're retarded.

Crutch guy
Old lady
Ignore the baby they cry for no reason it and it is not my problem.

good analsis
also yell at the woman to get her dropped books later and help with the three crises

Me, I'd walk the fuck away from your attempts to make me feel good by moral preening.
Work where you are.

they have genetic autism

the seat, i don't think it has a pulse

Attached: Untitled.png (851x767, 81K)

>helping the baby
it probably shit its pants, it can wait. old lady and crutch guy should take priority

>old lady
>injured man
>nurse
>not the baby

I would help the baby
the elderly woman
the crippled man
and leave crazy (nurse) alone.

The nurse, then I could have sex with her.

cripple, then old one .then leave