4d chess

Attached: 48EEEC36-1DA4-4EFA-97E6-9D37B39EF280.jpg (750x1198, 274K)

There were already American reports of centrifuge activity

I see no reason why we shouldn't. An economically strong and independent North Korea would probably be good for both us and the world.

China would win big though

It's a gamble, but I think in the long run it could be used to create tension between the two of them.

I don’t think this administration has succeeded in even a single measurable metric in any instance (minus tax breaks for the Uber rich and corporations). It’s incredible that trumptards and any republican with an income lower than 400K a year still support him.

Wasn't Trump gloating about his friendship with Kim just the over day, over Twitter?

Source?

>It's the age of peace, SK-US alliance not welcome anymore
Damn commies

>MAXIMUM PRESSURE YOU LIB KEKS
>okay peace now this is grand strategy

Attached: 9C77CDEA-262E-4642-A193-2F67111F260A.jpg (512x599, 103K)

Yes

Attached: DE72948F-7ADA-411B-B962-E84AAD7F549B.png (394x360, 173K)

not really

Even your 401K is shitting itself now

Inflation soaring

Huge debt levels

Rising interest rates

They already provide most foreign currency for coal, a prosperous NK would be great for them

How not? It’d be a nice slavestate to export from

Leafcuck lib

No it wouldn’t. That commie shithole needs to reunite with capitalist South Korea. The fact this little shitstain of a country didn’t dissolve in 1991 with the Soviet Union baffles me

>agree to lift sanctions
>simultaneously secretly prepare and bomb the shit out of north korea and regime change
>say nothing to china; have meetings afterward to figure out what happens next

Stalin’s Everlasting Fuckyou to the world

Do you believe it?

I voted for Hillary, and have always been against our military pressure on NK.

>no one would notice a literal invasion

Attached: B81B03CE-838A-4D3E-A9ED-B0906A7C9C1C.jpg (372x667, 78K)

Maybe you shouldn't have isolated that country from the rest of the world.
>but muh nukes
Yeah, like India, Pakistan and Israel.

so why would you think that would be good for china just because china imports coal

china's economy relies on manufacturing and production

wrong

NK is isolated from the global financial system, China provides a convenient out and is in the best position to benefit

How are they going to know what's happening?

then china would just lose more leverage

the movement of ships, supplies and personnel, heavy weapons etc etc.

it's not easy to keep such a large operation secret.

>risk getting nuked

>India
Was a former commie shithole that the Soviet Union gave nukes to. Now it’s a capitalist country and on the path of becoming a friendly superpower
>Pakistan
Rogue nation like North Korea. Should be nuked.
>Israel
Only have them as a gift from us in case Iran starts shit since they’ve been trying to get nuked for the past decade

>get nuked
I mean get nukes

North Korea doesn't have great reminiscence technology. If they knew what was coming, it would come from China.

They are estimated to only have a very small amount. Worth it. We should have done the job a decade ago.

North Korea has a large spy network in South Korea, they would know if South Korean bases were receiving large supplies and personnel and or the mobilization of south Korean soldiers.

>estimated to only have a very small amount
not accurate. nobody knows how many nukes nk really has except nk. doesn't matter though since all it would take is 1 nuke to throw an entire country like america into disarray

>North Korea doesn't have great reminiscence technology
meme. in fact their cyber abilities has been outpacing all other countries

you're obviously just shitposting but a bombing run wouldn't even happen or be feasible considering nk is riddled with hdbt's and aa, among a bunch of other factors that makes the idea ridiculous

All Norks defect to the west when they can. They’d probably join in the invasion