'What's that coming out?' 'Your guts' - Christian boy, 14, murdered in Iraq

twitter.com/shahin_mohamadi/status/1052306973272809480

Attached: 1541084251522.jpg (306x546, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6264901/Boy-14-murdered-Iraq-looking-gay-killers-film-pleading-mother-dies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not christian??? why do frogs lie compulsively?

He wears a cross and was likely targeted for that and his looks

Lmao natural selection at it's finest

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6264901/Boy-14-murdered-Iraq-looking-gay-killers-film-pleading-mother-dies.html

this little faggot should've known better. i still feel bad for him though.

>ha ha yeah if you're not willing to murder the savages around you because you're not a savage don't be surprised when the savages murder you
Fucking disgusting

That's reality though. It's exactly why Rome fell.

every faggot on earth misappropriates that symbol, nobody cares.

>>ha ha yeah if you're not willing to murder the savages around you because you're not a savage don't be surprised when the savages murder you
Literally this
All muslims and arabs should be killed on sight

t. savages

I don't think a cross would be a fashion accessory in Iraq

Wow you sound really tough.

>unga can only respect bunga if bunga kill dunga tribe

I know plenty of good Christian Arabs so no. You’re technically related to them on the male side anyways (haplogroup IJ being a recent ancestor to both).

Muslims though, I agree. Kill all of them. Every single one. There is no saving Islam. Muslims also inbreed like crazy. They’re genetically rapsists and murderers and it’s cultural as well as genetic by now. Same with jews. We need to rid ourselves of the jew and the musilman

t. if you kill your enemies, they win

what makes you think this? are you simply uneducated or just trolling? do you not understand that many 'goodwill' donations from the west have gone to iraq since 2003?

If savages are your enemies, and you become a savage to defeat them, why not just ally with them in the first place? All you do is advance savagery.

Africans gotta go too. Then we can focus on chiinaa

Christian Arabs also practice FGM, male circumcision and inbreeding lol. Your american kike ass can't understand that the Middle East shares the same cultures no matter what religion.

Because my side is objectively right and theirs is objectively wrong? Are you retarded or just Jewish?

That's the way of the world, if good men refuse to slaughter evil men than evil men will win.

def targetted for being a fag not christian

You're a fucking idiot. Just because we are both savage doesn't mean we have the same goals. Go suck off a negro.

This is the core failure of modern society in one sentence.

wow man really gettin into deep into the human psyche here you got anything else to add professor

>cross
You mean a satanic symbol of the device used to execute Jeshua?

killing in the righteous name of the lord christ is not savagery.

Ah, so savagery is okay when you're the savage, but not when others are. Got it.
But if good men slaughter, are they good men? Mankind's main evolutionary advantages are creating complex social structures and being able to make and use tools. That is the way of the world.

Yes.
>there's no such thing as right and wrong, bro, like nothing matters everything is just nothing, just succumb to nihilism lol nothing is good or bad, everything is equal, being a child raping baby murdering muslim is fine, like it's just their culture, it's not worse than being a 180 iq doctor scientist

KILL YOURSELF

this is true, islam needs reform faster, these degenerates have been under satanic idiocracy for too long. they must evolve. only jesus can do that.

>admits he's a savage
If you're as against savages as you claim, kill yourself.
And yet the anger in your heart isn't the righteousness of your Lord.

>(((reform)))

Cute! Why cant we have some trapfugees like him?

>hey savagery is bad
>"LOL FUCKIN NIHILIST KYS!!!!"
But then again, what would I expect from a savage?

Killing muslims isnt going to lead to the a regression in the west, it's the only thing that can stop regression in the west. Do western values line up with Islam? No

You're failing to distinguish righteousness in these actions. By this I mean"becoming the savage" is in response to inherently savage activities. You kill the savage because they have acted savagely for no particular reason, not because you are now the same as them. The one who becomes the "savage" in reaction is only doing so against the one who acted savagely against those who did nothing brutal or "wrong" in the first place.

>And yet the anger in your heart isn't the righteousness of your Lord.
you arent the decider of that, faggot.

Meh
Not as sad as the 2 millions that were killed during the invasion

>>"LOL FUCKIN NIHILIST KYS!!!!"
This. But unironically.

>if you kill your enemies they win
Go away trudeau

Doesn't look White...

Fuck your sandnig ops.

Attached: 1527712549646.png (540x582, 242K)

yes these savages should be fucking destroyed

It's amazing how weak the west has become that literally savagery is more appealing. You've given up more than you understand.
>Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
In the words of your Lord.

Psychopathic inbred pigs will always target easy ones to maximize the malevolence. We really need to start eugenics program globally to weed out these vermin

>Matthew 5:21-24
Sorry forgot to put that there

based

>middle easterners
>Souless murdering cunts
Yeah well, some chavs here are the same tbqh

It's actually natural selection

Someone got whacked for being a fag in the middle east whats new? It had little to do with being a christ cuck

Killing fags should be honored

Its wrong to kill anyone but since its part of your culture i digress. If u sand kikes stay tf away from the west do what ever u want idgaf

He was targeted because he made the achmeds feel sexually confused and they were worried they might have a sexual emergency with him. So they had to kill him for Allah

Inshallah

What separates us from the animals is our ability to transcend that.

>tries to make a point
>memeflag

nice try schlomo

Again, killing the people who spread filth should be honored.
>If u sand kikes stay tf away from the west do what ever u want
You first mate

Any innocent person being killed is sad. I don't exactly care but I'm not glad it happened. Anyone who is glad this happened that's not joking around genuinely needs to get out more. Cya.

There's no honor in killing easy victims. Try initiating that action with someone twice your size who is also armed, subhuman scum

We're still subject to natural selection, since we are animals. What put us at the top is our ability to make tools and live in societies that grow and change and die. There's a reason why the most developed societies are the ones where life expectancy is high and why the most savage societies are the ones where neighbors kill each other.

please tell me you are like 14

no adult man should be this naive and stupid

>There's no honor in killing easy victims
Doesn't matter if it's easy or not, it's a matter of "something must be done"

If I had a say I wouldnt intervene in you sand nigger country. I would love to leave you alone achmed but you must do the same to us. I respect the fact you have stayed in your homeland

maybe he shouldn't have been a faggot

Attached: pepe (20).png (953x780, 209K)

Based. I say let the sand niggers do whatever they want as long as its contained in their lands

sandniggers...

buddy, canada is led by a man who believes that losing is winning because 'muh pacifism'.

Sand nigger will always be sand nigger my fingollian friend

RIP cute trap.

Why dont you accept all the gays of the middle east in ur country

>Trascend natural laws
no wonder the babel tower crumbled

Attached: babel.jpg (850x1024, 279K)

Funny how those mudslime savages probably think they're
>real men
and only murder women and kids.

>being openly gay in countries that frequently toss gays from rooftops or publicly lynch them
How dumb can you be?

>faggot got rekt
ftfy
faggot

>Mohammed al-Motteri
>Christian

name checks out

> And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
>Genesis 11:1-9
The reason why Babel was destroyed was because God feared the capability of man, who when united, could do anything.

these criminal acts are natural when you get war mongering countries like the US interfering with the authorities and sovereignty

>and only murder women and kids.

Attached: dead kikemerican.gif (314x284, 1.52M)

He was brainwashed by the internet. He was very active on Instagram and other social media and was in contact with a lot of westerners, who accepted him and probably encouraged his faggotry. It created an illusion of security in his mind.

>Mohammed
It's Hamodi

>triggered surrender monkey
Doen't surprise me that Algeria 2 is retarded.

There are Christian arabs too, they're not all muslims.

They were kids themselves you fucking retard. It was another kid whacking a kid for being a faggot, thats how it works in the third world u jew

Why do redditors pretend humans are inherently good and peace is the end goal for humanity? Might will always make right, and there will always be conflict.

>If you defend yourself against a rapist, you are a rapist
This is literally your logic.

Yes but you can clearly tell by the name and surname as it usually links to a tribe. Also no arab chrstian uses mohammed as a first name

Some articles are naming him as Mohammed Al-Motteri

2,000+ Americans died for the right of Iraqis to kill feminine boys. God Bless

>Also no arab chrstian uses mohammed as a first name
This. It's LITERALLY an homage to Mohammed in Islam. That'd be like naming your son Odin as a Catholic.

hahaha look at this fag, using his feelings

that won't protect your family, you fucking pussy

says the nigger frenchman

Yeah that or he feared man made judgment.

Dude wearing a cross is seen as a western style in these countries. Tons of Poos in the bollywood industry wear crosses for style it has nothing to with christianity

imagine the internal struggle of leftist scum of having to support both mudslimes and traps/feminine looking guys at the same time

Link to the video?

More Iraqis died then you mutts. If u let saddam do what he wanted u wouldnt be in this position now. Saddam was a Baathist and most of his allies were Assyrian christians similar to what assad is doing now

now if you hate faggots you are literally a nigger

nvm I am retarded

Most non-boomers know this.

The left used to be anti-islam. It was only leftists going after rushdie. Islam isnt a minority, there are more Sunnis than catholics

The might of mankind is his intelligence. Society and tool creation/use divide man from lesser creatures. Sure, some animals make packs and can use sticks to knock fruit from high branches, but nothing compares to what humanity can do to augment its natural capabilities with tools and in groups. Whether or not this is inherently good or peaceful is irrelevant. But killing one another is in little way part of our species ability to advance and adapt.
That's certainly an adequate comparison to what's going on here, yup
I agree. But I don't live among savages, and we have invented tools to protect ourselves with. It's almost as though initiating aggression and self-defense are separate actions, hmm.
>Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.