When did white men start to be belittled

Everywhere I look I'm constantly reminded how cool Negroes are.

Attached: 1540012305215.jpg (720x720, 201K)

But that murder, incarcerstion, and abortion rate

Keep on pushing the most genocidal race of man the world has ever known. See where that goes

Why are they cool.

Attached: 1533952879306.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Its just negro propagandists spreading disinfo to shill their agenda all to chip away and disenfranchise white people from white society for the benefit of niggers.

half of those "white men" are jews

and the other is an anglo

dont watch jewish propaganda brother

who cares
popculture is dead anyway

>caring about this whore
Who peddles this sort of shit but the kikes?
Its probably a kike himself trying to get you to hate niggers instead of pitying them.

Negroes have almost all of Africa and have never done anything with it.

checked

Attached: 1478753858658.jpg (604x442, 24K)

I don't hate nogs

I want them to have a fruitful life in Africa

slavery was a mistake

>Whites are crazy, oppressive mass murders
>Let’s make fun of them relentlessly and ostracize them from the society they built

I like where this is going.

Hello Rabbi.. sage

Did you just figure this out? This has been going on for like 40+ years now. Fuck, it was going on back in the 50's with Elvis and early Rock n Roll. The only thing new is the USA in large measure moving AWAY from this trend, and Hollywood and the MSM freaking the fuck out over it scrambling to control the internet and censor everyone.

>slavery was a mistake
Everything kike ran is a mistake.
Slavery is still going on, you better take it seriously and consider it especially if you're on a 9-5.

Imagine niggers running my country. The place will be flooded in a year or two and everybody dies. The Netherlands is unconquerable by idiots.

Attached: 1541166812192.png (1500x1148, 278K)

Checking these digits

Attached: 1526680953735.png (297x430, 113K)

How could this had happened?

Attached: 1541258076329.jpg (910x1024, 155K)

Saving this Satan.

I think online it was with Pic related. I Always hope that one-day soon a really hot movie with him appears online as the star instead of the Producer, and he's tied up over a barrel in a dark ally with his pants and undies around his knees and he's surrounded by these 3 black bulls with 18" throbbers, and his all like:

"You don't have to day this Guys! I-i have shekels!!! I can arrange white shiksas for You....Aaaaagh!!! get it out of my jew Bum uh...uh...Staaaaahp... Maaaaa!..."

And you are thinking "fuck this is way too real" and then the bulls all squirt over his red sweaty Jew face panning in... and you realize Greg is just another Jew Fag...

Attached: Jew Anus.jpg (310x163, 12K)

Digits confirm
Race war imminent

Attached: 1541215835927.jpg (292x172, 8K)

day =do.

Din=du

hahahaha
not even in latin america black people are desired
whites are the definition of cuck

kek

Attached: John-Wayne-Gacy_grande.png (600x427, 246K)

>mfw kikes are going to be gone long before we are
>mfw niggers are going to destroy every company and government they were handed by kikes
Jews are literally too fucking stupid to understand that niggers destroy everything they touch

Attached: 1540603912143.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>homicidal
>genocidal
>death-defying
*lights go out*
*shuffles in ring points to sky"
>SSSSAAAAAAABUUUUUUuuuuuuuu

Break out the billhooks and longbows gents, there's a racewar a-coming