Pitbull General Thread

A few days ago, a loose pitbull just chased my wife and two dogs onto my porch and started snapping at my wife. The pit caught my dog and my wife got bit trying to separate the mess, I'm pretty sure she's going to need stitches. I was in the back yard and heard my wife screaming, so I rolled around the corner with my 338, as I had just returned from my morning elk hunt, unsure of what was going on. When I saw what was up, I went into a full sprint and kicked the shitbull in the chest as hard as I fucking could- which was enough the get the little faggots attention and he squared up on me. At that point I smoked the little faggot on my front lawn, took this picture and posted it on my home owners association facebook page.

The owner showed up an hour later screaming and crying calling us murderers, whom my wife told to fuck right off to hell and called her a cunt.

An hour later, state troopers arrive to collect information. Apparently, the owner is a female marine vet who said the little friendly snuggle machine was a "service dog" that was trained "to open doors." I told the troopers "Well we don't have to worry about him getting out anymore." No one else thought it was funny.

Attached: BreedofPeace.jpg (714x960, 218K)

Apparently my neighbors are more concerned about someone losing their pit, than my wife needing stitches.

Attached: screen3.png (540x960, 157K)

Attached: screen2.png (540x960, 208K)

Attached: screen1.png (540x960, 214K)

good job OP, salud to you

wtf? a 338 and it didn't rip a fuckin hole in him?

nice fake blog faggot

fuck them. you protected your family and thats all that matters. Also why is it always women who adore pits

no cares about your ugly ass bitch. I wouldnt either

I heard you are supposed to lift them up by their hind legs, but I highly doubt that'd work for such a psychotic dog

when they attack and latch on, that is

I watched a video where a hunter got a neck shot on a doe with a .50 BMG, the wounds were barely visible. I expected the neck and head to be gibbed.

I think that's more of "what to do when you're not carrying a rifle" advice.

>my morning elk hunt
Lucky bastard. Good job taking out the trash, but you might want to start a new thread with a new id. Jus sayin...

I believe you're supposed to pull their hind legs apart.

No you use a “break stick” to pry the rear of their jaws apart. Game dogs should be on chains. Pits were bred to fight and should be until they’re dead.

Nobody gives a fuck about your wife, faggot.

>No one else thought it was funny.

lol

cool story op hope your wifes ok

Attached: unfortuante snake.jpg (780x928, 107K)

What you're supposed to do for pits is take your shirt off, wrap it up in a rope like a towel, and choke that mothefucker out with it. Or just play it like a G like OP did and waste that sucker.

Only the low iq folks will think that - and they are always the loudest

No hesitation I would have shot the Pitbull too- 100% of the time

Ironic low iq shitposter

Always a leaf...

You're more of a hero than she could ever hope to be.

same reason women get wet for violent criminals. its biology and the pitniggerbulls are replacing the testosterone derth in the west.

Attached: 1518495481787.jpg (540x730, 125K)

F for respect and pic! The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull

After an antibiotic pit thread last night I posted something on whisper. Never have I been so quickly inundated by niggers and women screeching about the widdle pibbles

#pitbulldropoff
after we #gastheowners

Attached: #pitbulldropoff.jpg (1079x1134, 84K)

sue them you moron

Where’s the entry and exit wounds mother fucker!

No one cares op's Id is fag? Anyway glad you killed that beast. Should have shot the owner too

This, did you take photos of the injuries?

Ginger btfo'ing the npcs

pitbull

pits of hell

bull of moloch.

opposite of god is dog,

Attached: pitbull2.jpg (520x706, 48K)

I heard you stick a finger in their butt? Lmao. Is this not true.

I would sue them imho

Pitt bull owners are trash

I’m surprised a 338 at that range didn’t blow the pit bull to pieces.

Absolutely disgusting.
I hope each and ever one of those posters gets mauled by a similar breed of “sweet” dog.

Attached: 24B43796-65E8-4EDC-B792-C4784ED5A761.jpg (229x308, 42K)

Wow based Ginger. Someone get that woman some sunscreen!

these peoples need a bullet too
only degenerate have pitbull anyway

Attached: 1471990139957.png (624x658, 690K)

GJ fAg, I would have done the same thing. No questions.

Good job OP you are a TRUE American warrior

>capible
kek

the hole is probably on the other side, the antrance hole can be invisible under fur

Ginger is on point

Because women are not very good at assessing danger.

my pit doesn't leave my house, Its a good dog. I have no clue how these niggers keep fucking it up

>posting a pic of the dead dog on fb

That's where you goofed. You are completely in the right here, but you should have posted a picture of your wife's wound instead.

This. Based and redpilled OP

Legitimately worried I won't be around to protect my children or pets if a shitbull attacks. Thansk OP for being based.
Also can the cunts sue you or something for killing the dog? They probs won't have a case but am wondering

Good for you for defending your family.
Sure it can be a shame that you have shot someone elses pet, but for one they shouldn't let it be loose around a fucking street and two its a pitbull, so it should be put down regardless.

Excellent job OP, hope your wife recovers quickly.

Attached: 1528217023170.jpg (410x408, 39K)

Your dog doesn’t leave your house ? Wtf? Animal abuse

Yes

Attached: poo jab.gif (324x184, 1.97M)

OP once again proving that there is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad humans.

Would rather post pics of the dead dog and brag about "shooting the little faggot shitbull" rather than worry about his wife who supposedly needs stitches.

You came here and posted this garbage for one reason: validation.

I wish that dog had fucking torn your wife and dogs' throats out and left you to live and suffer.

At least half the shitbull attack stories involve the owner or family though. If this isn’t bait you’re a fucking idiot.

WE WUZ NURSEZ AN SHIETS

Nice try, schlomo.

Is that before or after shooting them?

Take a long walk off a short bridge you infinite retard.

>pitbull acting like a pitbull

Why the fuck am i not surprised?

Yes

Did anyone else notice that OP is a fag? No offense.

I figured there was more to it, the local news channel yesterday was saying how it would immediately stop a dog(pit bull) attack.
You sure it was a .50BMG?

You're in the right OP.
Pitbull genocide. Those evil little fuckers have no place in white society.

>a few days ago
>pretty sure she is going to need stitches
>fag ID

all checks out

Attached: afuckingleaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Congrats big man, you've shot down a deadly domesticated household pet. How noble.

And then when people call you out for being an absolute shithead for killing the pet of a Marine Corp veteran you retreat to Jow Forums to bask in your "victory" in an echo chamber of creeps, wacko conspiracy theorists, socially frustrated racists and future school shooters.

Once again, congratulations. But excuse me for not being convinced that you're anything but an absolute loser.

Ah, and perhaps and effort should be made to inform your neighbors that you actively engage in the swill that is Jow Forums's Jow Forums, but you seem like the type of person most of your neighbors hate anyways.

Attached: 1540386606635.png (476x512, 168K)

On the same note, this shitlib college girls and their big dogs can get fucked. They do fuck their dogs as well, much more often than reported.

>claims he shot a pitbull with a 338
>pitbull has nothing but a couple drops of blood running out of his nose

fAg post detected

Sue the owner of the dog for the bodily damages sustained by your wife. Document any bites with photographs.

Excellent work

Attached: DemonNiggerDog.png (611x869, 467K)

You should have never took pictures OP. Should have just hauled the shitbeasts body off deep into the woods.

who the fuck would like a dog like that except nggers

>MFW 1 less niggerbull in the world
You did gods work OP. Hope more of those fuckers show up on your front door so you can send all of them to the cemetary. Fuck pitbulls and their owners

Attached: 108px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg (108x120, 4K)

>memeflag
>animu girl
die in a grease fire

Did you miss the part where the dog was attacking his wife and their dog...ON THEIR PROPERTY?
If so go back and reread it, faggot

my cousin paid 6k to buy a pitbull. What are the pros of this breed?

based and petapilled

I’m an army vet and I would’ve shot that dog fuckin twice, shut the fuck up you spineless leaf cunt

DOG OF PEACE

the same reason they fuck niggers.

kike

>"Well we don't have to worry about him getting out anymore."

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I am legitimately scared when I see people with a pitbull. What can I do to not die if they decide to bite me? I can't carry a weapon but I have pepper spray in my purse. Is that enough?

My baby wouldn’t hurt a fly

Attached: BEB75F8D-0E1A-4773-AA01-E89EE9E55BFA.jpg (559x563, 176K)

Good shit user

YOUR ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCES DONT MATTER CHERRY
ITS SPELLED CAPABLE JILL

Attached: 12155465009510.gif (320x171, 1.29M)

i like it when my baby gives me kisses. he's so affectionate and cuddly

Attached: FurbabyKisses.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

>No one else thought it was funny.
no sense of humour in some people, sad state of affairs

Neck yourself OP.

Attached: 1314901761771.png (391x197, 35K)

>I’m an army vet
Bullshit.

People like this is why our society is fucking doomed. They've had it so easy that they can't understand self-protection.

move to a white neighborhood

The original caption of that image is even better.
>"She's smiling"
bitch dogs do not smile, that's a I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR FUCKIN THROAT OUT face

Attached: 1539823314551.png (495x768, 75K)

Tits or GTFO

>scare shity neighbors/soccer mom and their spawns back into their house
>can be used for home defense/scare tactics
>big jaw=big damage
Then again they are nigger dogs. It's like having a loaded firearm that you cuddle and may go off at your relatives when they try to hug you.

that's just hateful

Attached: deathy.jpg (593x473, 82K)

It's always white basedbois with a pitbull though, at least here
Fuck off mutt

Бoльшoй ecли пpaвильнo

I bet these people could live next to someone planning on using a nailbomb at a concert and think nothing of it
>from what I learned the dog was very sweet
education doesn't include physical wounds and dog bites I guess. Fucking facebook man, I hope it is recognised in history as the stain on society it truly is