Why do Americans have such polarizing takes on reality?

Why do Americans have such polarizing takes on reality?

Attached: i5e4tjhon4w11[1].jpg (540x514, 35K)

That's just women, user.

Intelligence agency direction of mass media

sage

Attached: npc-meme89.jpg (500x607, 50K)

Vote like nigger Muslims were training kids to be terrorists in this country and around the world and one of the parties wants to bring in hordes of 3rd world shitskins to vote for their commie bullshit and kill us all.

It is a loud minority, most of us don't even vote

Remove "top text" and you have one hell of a meme.

What the fuck is white supremacy?

Whites are superior.

>Checks twitter
>datnose.jpg

Oh.

What the fuck is this woman even trying to say?

>Kike saying whites are evil.

Nothing to see here, move along

Crazy kid who was reported to the democrat sheriff before he shot up the school and then abandoned by his deputy.
Obama's law followed, and really, sending kids to jail is bad too.
17 journalists have been murdered where those kids we put up in tents are coming from, nobody cares.
I voted against the party of the Kennedy family.

>What the fuck is white supremacy?
It's too hard to say "white supremacist ideology" so they just shortened it to "white supremacy" without a trace of recognition that the shortened phrase is an affirmation that white people are superior.

I’m so sick of these leftists always lying, being hypocritical, strawmanning and wanting to kill all white people.

What's wrong with white supremacist ideology?
What the fuck is wrong in wanting to keep your blood pure?

>vote like you're a completely insane person

Attached: 48PEt.png (949x874, 289K)

Fucking THIS I love Chelsea Peretti what a fucking QUEEN she says what we're all thinking and does it with such style. I love this bitch and I am dying all over.

Lifetimes of being conditioned by media shills.

im an american so it does shame me to say its because most of us are retarded but hey to each their own

I don't even understand what she's trying to say. It's gobbledygook.

Found the kike lover

(((Why)))?

It’s more like they are mad white people want to be in control of the institutions they made

Boredom. Life is too easy.

Women should Just vote and shoosh.

Attached: Fuck you white bitches!.jpg (790x350, 185K)

That nose takes up half the casting of Brooklyn Nine nine.

Why are kikes being so obvious recently?

"White Supremacy" no longer refers to the belief that white people are biologically a superior race. Sociologists evolved it to mean the belief that white people should have a dominant, prominent place in society.

They made it so that you're an evil white supremacist for wanting to live among your own kind.