/SCG, THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

YOUR DAILY ARYAN WORKSHOP HOW TO LOVE GOD !

So, a conditioned soul has a tendency to forget its true existence . Again , your “thoughts“ have changed. Perhaps even your ideas that are represented by your thoughts have changed as well. Your mental activities have changed. Your material body has changed . In every possible way you are under full control of the material nature (both gross and subtle) characterized by a change . BUT. You. The soul . Or consciousness awareness. IS ALWAYS UNCHANGED. Just like in a virtual reality or a video game, the creators of that game might have upgraded so many aspects of the game. Or even there are new versions coming out for the game. You might have different avatars (looks and feels) for the game. Etc. Nevertheless, YOU are the same unchanged player.

Head over to Krishnapath.org and start downloading this important knowledge of relationship between God and soul,

krishnapath.org/Library/Science/Mechanistic_and_Nonmechanistic_Science.pdf

>It is not possible to base a nonmechanistic theory entirely on mechanistic evidence—that is, on patterns of correlation in numerical data. So if nonmechanistic entities and properties are to play more than a vague speculative role in a theory, some means must be available for directly observing them. It is significant, then, that our consciousness, or our inner power of observation, is of a nonmechanistic character, even though we normally use it to make observations that can be represented in numerical form.

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”
“Kike Consciousness means Forgetfulness of God in Total.”

Attached: 5BBC3145-AFC6-460D-8282-DBA45C4B72D8.jpg (930x1300, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtu.be/SlDos-pGaqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, word “avatar” is a cultural misappropriation by Silicon Vallaits to designate any damn soul as an Avatar or Incarnation of GOD .

For example you didn’t create the game . You are only one little player within the game.

Attached: B5EEC67D-9B69-4CF5-96D0-835930952E8B.jpg (636x400, 134K)

A genuine system of spiritual knowledge should have all the characteristics of a scientific theory. It should provide a logically consistent description of reality, and it should entail procedures which can be used to verify important features of this description. The system should be in agreement with existing mechanistic theories insofar as they are valid, but it may be expected to clash with many elements of the modern scientific world view that rest on unsound speculation and extrapolation. Most importantly, the system should contain practical methods of obtaining absolute information about the ultimate meaning and purpose of life.

Only the Creator of the game has ROOT access to all the aspects of the game.

Attached: 8177158E-706C-47DC-8590-DA39F70CDBE6.jpg (992x414, 140K)

Erased.

>Aryan
>worshipping a sandjew
Pick one and only one, schlomo.

Attached: 1540785147044.png (600x650, 167K)

U see ?

This is the problem with the C u c k s , they have no empathy for knowledge. To them everything is some SUPERSTITIOUS PROPHESY to account for their obviously glaring lack of responsibility

Attached: C650F52B-2641-48E2-A19C-E5AE3204EC51.jpg (678x508, 119K)

Yuck. Eastern religion is misguided mythological excessively allegorical pseudointellectual brainletism for nonwhites with less mental capacity. Look at their fruits. A caste system and 0 technology

Only shills use that image to attack me. Erased.

Attached: npc-fedora.jpg (571x1318, 147K)

I pick both and put them into a perspective

Attached: 15C96A9C-97E2-489A-9A2C-F20690AFB604.jpg (960x720, 151K)

So said the Blind man about the Lame men

Attached: 2355E947-D987-48F8-A83D-196E6B6BC7FA.jpg (800x600, 136K)

>ignorant paganism

Attached: hinduism.jpg (450x347, 36K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: rare cosmic pepe master.png (931x887, 1.63M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla 2.jpg (720x540, 53K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1610x1304, 629K)

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

asdf

No, God is an unknowable being that created you and the material world. The material universe is not "god" you are not "part of god" you newage wannabe watcjing youtube in your parents basement. You are separate and created by god, and god is unfathomable. Dont quote tesla to lend credibility when he himself knew this as well, alongside newton and einstein

What happens to those who commit suicide?

I know the conventional belief seems to be eternal damnation, but what if their pain is so great and their minds so clouded that they see no other way out from their pain and loneliness?

It seems like it's just kicking somebody even harder to send them to hellfire.

Attached: 1505338763190.jpg (706x706, 121K)

Step your game up to the new era, reality.
youtu.be/SlDos-pGaqc

So many good posts. To provoke the THOUGHT PROCESS.

Suicide is product of a nihilistic philosophy. Which is product of atheism. Which is a product of bad governance. In Vedic Times is somebody died prematurely, the King himself was responsible for the death of this citizen. Suicide was legal only in battle or during the Satī rite. Presently, the peoples are so molested by different forms of bad governance that personally if I was not KRISHNA CONSCIOUS I would have shot myself long time ago too. So, I can sympathize with those who commit ignorant activities out of desperation within this highly unstable ignorant society . Therefore I’m here for the purpose to preach about KRISHNA.

>We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity.

Wrong. I can remember quite a few aspects of my first 6 months and my experiences .
True. I started remembering “those” just recently. Perhaps, due to my meditation practice .

>We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity.

>Yet despite the popularity of this view, we can point to at least one feature of life—the phenomenon of conscious awareness—that is not amenable to a molecular explanation. The basic phenomenon of conscious awareness is the most immediate aspect of our experience, and it is automatically presupposed in all our sensations, feelings, and thought processes. Yet even though consciousness certainly exists and is of central importance to our lives, the current theoretical framework of biological and physical science cannot even refer to consciousness, much less explain it.

Attached: F15953F9-C205-462E-B7B9-44E3F1FD00C4.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

>Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity.

We create our present and future gene pool and along and with the accordance of the 3 Modes of material nature we take birth within particular race, nationality and culture , or within animal kingdom.

Attached: 4205FD5D-B9F2-499C-A415-1289171A1E77.jpg (760x930, 238K)

>GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities.

What you are describing is only one aspect of the Absolute Truth. And Preliminary one at that

Attached: 92F93DEC-6C74-4479-8B1B-8CC32E441501.jpg (1408x1056, 388K)

we gathered data

>The process of perception begins when light from an object enters the eye and is focused on the retina. This light stimulates a series of neurochemical reactions that ultimately reach the brain as a systematic pattern of pulses. These in turn give rise to an exceedingly complex set of electrochemical reactions within the brain itself. By studying these processes we may learn a great deal about human behavior. But will such studies enable us to understand the nature of conscious perception?

>When these pulses reach the brain, a very complicated response occurs, involving many electrochemical actions and reactions. Although scientists at present do not know the details of this brain activity, they are nonetheless in substantial agreement about the basic phenomena involved. When the impulses streaming down the optic nerve reach the brain, they modify the overall pattern of chemical concentrations and electrical potentials maintained by the brain's vast network of nerve cells. This pattern is believed to represent in coded form the specific content of the man's thoughts and sensory impressions. As time passes, the physiochemical transformations of this pattern give rise to sequences of electrical impulses that emerge from the brain along various motor nerves, and these impulses in turn evoke corresponding sequences of muscular contractions. These organized contractions constitute the man's gross external behavior, which may include spoken reports of his sensations, such as "I am seeing a Christ C u c k."

>At this point in our investigation, we can understand how descriptions of this kind may, at least in principle, shed light on a person's external behavioral responses to environmental stimuli. We can easily imagine constructing a machine involving photocells and electronic circuitry that would ' respond to a red light by playing a tape recording of the statement " I am seeing a red light." On a more sophisticated level, we can visualize a computer that will analyze the images produced by a television camera and generate spoken statements identifying various objects. Thus although we are grossly ignorant of the actual physical transformations occuring in the brain, we can at least conceive of the possibility that these may correspond to processes of symbol manipulation analogous to those that take place in ' computers. We can therefore imagine that the man's statement, " I am seeing a C u c k," is generated by a computational process physically embodied in the electrochemical activity of the nerve cells in the brain.

>christ
>krishna
Gas all LARPagans and Gnostics

Attached: 1464952458106-2.jpg (1748x1045, 989K)

But all this tells us nothing about the man's conscious perceptions.

>BUT ALL THIS TELLS US NOTHING ABOUT THE MAN’S CONSCIOUS PERCEPTION

What is the problem understanding this simple concept?

>We can therefore imagine that the man's statement, " I am seeing a C u c k," is generated by a computational process physically embodied in the electrochemical activity of the nerve cells in the brain.

It is similar idea as in trying to play a video game by looking only at each individual pixel from one inch distance

Attached: ADEFCC80-6556-4EC9-8779-0F39CFCA0A56.jpg (450x443, 38K)

>Our description of the image formed on the retina of the man's eye says not hing about the conscious perception of that image, nor do scientists suppose that conscious perception takes place at this point. Likewise, the statements that light-sensitive cells in the retina have been stimulated and that sequences of nerve impulses have been induced convey nothing at all about the actual subjective experience of seeing the thermometer.

Many scientists feel that conscious perception must take place in the brain. Yet our description of the brain, even if elaborated in the greatest possible detail, would consist of nothing more than a list of statements about the electrochemical states of brain cells. Such statements might have some bearing on patterns of behavior, but they cannot explain consciousness, because they do not even refer to it.

At this point one may argue that since consciousness is subjective, we cannot use the word consciousness in scientific statements describing objective reality. One might point out that while we can observe a man's behavior and measure the physical states of his brain, we could not possibly find any measurable evidence of his so-called consciousness. According to ' this idea, the man's statements about his conscious perceptions are simply electrochemical phenomena that require physical explanation, but to say that consciousness exists in any real sense is meaningless. Each of us can refute this argument by considering the matter in this way: The reality of my own conscious perceptions is certainly undeniable, and my understanding of all other aspects of reality depends on this basic fact. Thus I know by direct perception that consciousness exists in me, and it is also perfectly justifiable to suppose that other beings like me have similar conscious experiences. There is no need to embrace the futile and absurd viewpoint of solipsism, which holds that I am the only conscious being and that all others occupy a lesser status as mere automatons. Consciousness, therefore, exists as a feature of objective reality, and any scientific account of reality that fails to explain it is incomplete.

When electrochemical phenomenon in brain is regarded as more important that Conscious Awareness

Attached: 56714B97-4744-4C0B-8CCC-402FB0217379.jpg (678x508, 150K)

Therefore C u c k s gotta preach all kinds of nonsense for the past 2000 years

Attached: 69D850EF-FC82-4237-9A98-8B78F291DBA8.jpg (1080x667, 270K)

Attached: 41F2987E-A1F2-4A31-BE1F-A6F61C543EED.jpg (750x498, 111K)

Sure buddy, have fun being a broke loser who is eternally depressed.

Here son. Chant some with me , alles zusammen , the Holy Names :

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Attached: 97F7298E-8A7A-42CE-800D-7E5651E7972C.jpg (900x525, 273K)

>If consciousness exists but the level of biological description we have thus far considered does not refer to it, then how can we understand consciousness in terms of our existing scientific world view? The mere assertion that neural impulses " generate" consciousness does not constitute an explanation, for it offers no conception of any connection between impulses and our conscious perceptions. Our only recourse is to examine the structures and processes of the brain more closely, with the hope that a deeper understanding of their nature will reveal such a connection.

>The mere assertion that neural impulses " generate" consciousness does not constitute an explanation

How about that neural impulses serve as a canvas to illustrate your Relative reality experience ? Wherein the neural canvas is tightly set on soul’s eyes just as 3D goggles on ons’s face ?

Attached: 87992755-328D-4083-B1CD-2D105F74CE05.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

Reminder: if you are racist, you are sinning. “Love thy neighbor” has no exceptions. You cannot be Christian and also unapologetically racist. If you harbor racist thoughts and feelings, and truly love Christ, you will repent of them and ask God to forgive you and change your heart. God can cure your racism, but first you need to realize it’s sinful. Christianity is ultimate, true way to equality and peace: “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” - Galatians 3:28

This is a very important point comprehend !

The deeper you go down the molecular level the deeper is your cluelessness .

>When we examine living cells closely, we find many intricate structures known as organelles. Just as we can describe the functions of the gross body in terms of the combined actions of its many component cells, so in principle we can describe the functions of the cells in terms of these subcellular components. Yet this does not help us in our attempt to understand consciousness, for it merely leads to a more complicated account of bodily behavior. As before, there is no reference to the conscious experience of seeing.

Stupid. Only true saints are entitled to this high end philosophy!

>“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” - Galatians 3:28

But since you are still wallowing in gross bodily concept of life by ingesting yourself and your family with burgers and using highly sophisticated technology to siphon out all the crap once you get sick , you should primarily stick to the basics of Varnashrama Dharma principles .

Attached: EA394E31-FB11-4F5D-83FA-2FF1C65BA853.jpg (760x1493, 373K)

Hinduism won’t save you. Only Jesus Christ can. Turn to him, user. He wants you to know the peace that only he can give you.

You are so fuckn delusional to the point of creating the present day situation.

Attached: F2B38D86-5BC2-4AD7-B9F8-C6FADC236B00.jpg (1400x1400, 492K)

Listen to me love, just , just please trust me !

I know better than you , for sure .

Try to be little bit more humble and not artificial.

Attached: 9504F06D-9658-4153-8136-4738F8270950.jpg (1096x2048, 838K)

how will the second coming of jesus/tribulation/rapture occur? need a quick rundown

Attached: 1535411576933.jpg (720x600, 101K)

I will try.

The Second Coming already came during the 7 day war when Jerusalem was surrounded by an Army back in 1965 I think !

Attached: 05E1AC6B-7DD4-4A01-8794-9AE8CF0430C1.jpg (3000x3885, 2.29M)

this isnt in any way correct.

There are so many Bible verses describing the Second Coming!

Like for example he will not be good looking

Attached: ADC7C92E-A2B4-4067-A3FA-B84B19A84BDF.jpg (860x645, 265K)

That he will come from East to West

Attached: B1148A25-D965-4052-A88F-4A738D3B0421.jpg (860x645, 247K)

This was confirmed twice !

Attached: 5A4980E4-3EC9-4A77-B1BC-70FF645A85F4.jpg (537x800, 155K)

Also he will gather his soldiers from all corners of the globe

Attached: B54A69CD-59AA-4609-9B5C-9564C82CFE19.jpg (972x1000, 315K)

>ignorant of the vatican lie.

He will have the name of the Father on his forehead

Attached: EDB0ABB6-C266-4AAD-B2A9-0D03B3ADBA8A.jpg (3000x2636, 1.66M)

He will come with the Great Sound/Power of the Holy Name

Attached: ED87E000-A275-4645-82C1-105E405F784F.jpg (750x488, 176K)

He will come almost unnoticeable !

No Time magazine ever wrote about him .

Attached: 84E13BD0-5E8B-436D-83A1-D392A1E3FE32.jpg (860x645, 267K)

Also, the Bible is very clear that KRSNA is GOD !

Otherwise why would Solomon not sing about His Beauty ?

Attached: E9163765-663A-402B-8C67-A980C22E0BD1.jpg (1023x1428, 484K)

Solomon was very clear who GOD is !

Attached: 983CE4A7-6836-4920-8CE8-3C5656940BA0.jpg (1080x800, 239K)

Solomon is precise in his vision of GOD

Attached: 876170CD-C7A6-4398-8BF7-275C1CD09C70.jpg (1080x886, 292K)

Nevertheless, most of his song is describing KRISHNA in His Medium Form as only a Boy

Attached: ACE7DADF-0A3E-429B-8212-88C3D1C32C30.jpg (750x765, 191K)

>how will the second coming of jesus occur
Nothing flashy. It's already happened.
As for the other stuff? Well that's a bit more dramatic.

Attached: boo.png (282x407, 145K)

Preponderance of Evidence is Overwhelming

ULTIMATELY, what makes him THE SECOND COMING is HIS NEW NAME , PRABHUPADA or THE MASTER OF ALL MASTERS

As well as ALL THE KNOWLEDGE HE BROUGHT WITH HIM,

Prabhupadabooks.com
Krishnapath.org

As well as , THE HOLY NAME

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Attached: DD573390-6FA3-4869-BFB9-499CE64B4FE5.jpg (1024x848, 164K)

Attached: 3E6B2076-F01F-4338-BC2E-A6A482DCDAA4.jpg (3000x4157, 1.87M)

How not ?

Prabhupada sailed from East to West during the time when Jerusalem was surrounded by an Army.

True.

Take a look here

Some interesting point to consider

Attached: 81207BE6-EC3E-48C7-B6CD-39B5FB9B198C.jpg (1108x2000, 650K)

Jesus roused from dead and went to India over the Silk Road

Jesus made a stop in Tibet too while walking.