American moving to UK

Howdy /britpol/

I'm looking to move to the UK this summer. I'm from Texas. With Brexit being centered around immigration would you be willing to have me stay and become a citizen?

I'm 30 and unwed
I've got 2 degrees working on a third in archaeology

Attached: genetics.png (400x201, 16K)

See if you can dig up the remnants of liberty while you're over there user.

of all the states, to move from, try not to let the fact that it is an orwellian nightmare get you down.
you can always move back if you have any nostalgia for quaint things like rights.

Of course. You will be accepted by nearly everyone.

>2 degrees
>posting on Jow Forums
holy shit ur a fag

>98.5% white
ONE DROP NIGGER

make sure to impregnate all the slags with your BBC (big burger cock) while you're there

evidently i had a korean ancestor (0.3%) in the 18th century and the image i posted cut off the "broadly european 0.4%" bullshit with some othere un assigned genetic bullshit.

Sorry, no.

We only give citizenship to illiterate Pakistani taxi drivers so they can impregnate our 8 year old girls.

Oh that's alright then

Attached: mmm race mixing.png (530x397, 466K)

glad you...approve?

t. mutts who have never been to UK and learn everything they know about foreign countries from Jow Forums

I've met some of the smartest, courage filled shitposters in the world on Jow Forums user...why wouldn't I post here?

Why would you want to move here

Kys traitor

They're not wrong desu. How many people are being arrested for posts on social media again?

Attached: 221C3378-A902-443D-8976-78C518F53D34.jpg (750x750, 98K)

I dont care if you're white you're fine

Dont go anywhere near the big cities and don't drink budshite or coors light and you'll be fine

Attached: efefa.png (495x494, 549K)

i raffed but you are right and then i raffed again

for the field I am involved in mostly, ease of access to the rest of the planet. I think lots of British women are gorgeous, at least the ones I met while I lived in Europe...hmmm lots of reasons.

Who are these people being arrested for what they're saying on social media? I've seen some stats from brietbart but only every heard of a few cases of it actually happening and their was always backlash: Nazi pug guy, guy who said something about a footballer, girl who quoted some rap lyrics.

>Leaving Britain makes you a revolutionary
>Going back to Britain makes you a traitor

Attached: okthen.png (213x237, 8K)

Why? You literally leaving a better place!
This is normal where I live, help! ;"(

Attached: whereIlive.jpg (1780x1250, 254K)

The English countryside outside of Basingstoke is beautiful and pure. Visit it if you are able.

well wouldn't the arrival of some millions just like me help?

>Basingstoke
I've got friends that live in Redding and Oxford. I'm sure it would be easy to visit

doesn't it make me a "re-patriot"?

>Basingstoke
I have to drive up through Baskingstoke from Portsmouth passing up through South Downs National Park when coming back from University. It's fucking cozy and a half.

not sure that this makes sense user

Attached: comeagain?.jpg (408x408, 114K)

mate we allowed 500,000+ of them each year to come for the past 20 years, we're fucked! If you want to come into the mess you are more than welcome! (pick of paris but it's the same in london.)

Attached: paris.jpg (1200x518, 152K)

If you mean Reading, I live about 30 mins from there. Don't go there, it's a fucking ses pool. The town center is really nice, but then literally take a 20 min walk in most directions and its Paki and Nigger heaven

Grim, where is that? I live in the south-west and I literally never see burkhas. Only in shit part of London/Birmingham and other shit parts of cities is this something you may be unlucky enough to see. This is far from normal unless you're poor/paki

I've always separated London from the rest of the UK mentally. It has always been an entity unto itself hasn't it? London doesn't necessarily define Britishness right?

It is sort of a separate entity yes. most of London is fine actually unless you're poor. But i'd recommend you go elsewhere anyway. Where are you thinking about staying?

You have to adopt a bong NEET for a minimum of 6 months to gain citizenship. Feed them, shower them, pat them when they sulk.

and what about the area around Kent? know anything?

Hopefully Canterbury. The Uni there has an outstanding program. Hope to spend many years doing research there.

No, similar to France. Paris has usually come to define what it means to be French. But historically and obviously today the actual reflection as a population as a whole is completely wrong

>Birmingham
Cant afford to move, only white in my area. The liberal whites who caused this mess could afford to move to a better more white area & left in me in this mess of human garbage. (they hate white people, I've tried to be nice to them but they are just nasty horrible people!)

Attached: Hellohello.png (483x470, 196K)

I'd usually avoid south-east but canterbury should be fine, although i'm not sure

Attached: british approval.png (600x450, 453K)

I've always thought of being British as a combination York, Birmingham and Oxford, rather than London

Why would you want to live in one of the most authoritarian countries in the West?

>Birmingham
Ah ofcourse. How old are you? Maybe you can go to uni or find a job elsewhere. The rest of england is far better than Birmingham, it has its reputation for a reason.

Evidently, you've never been to Texas. I got a ticket for smoking a cigarette on a campus once. You have to be 21 to buy cigarettes in my town (im 30). The police here are nice to me most of the time, but Waffen SS style take overs of entire cities has been known to happen in the US over the past few years. Looking at the border situation, id rather not be around this area much longer and I generally don't like most of the people I've met in the US. Just not a fan.

Any big city in the UK looks like that from my personal experience. Wales seems to be pretty white but even they are starting to get over run, just makes me sad.

Kys traitor

>I'm looking to move to the UK this summer. I'm from Texas.

You're insane, but whatever.

I really just love pub conversations that roll on for hours about every conceivable topic and the English seem to be damned good at it from my experience.

Because liberalism sucks you idiot. Authoritarian states are better than any cuck freedoms.

just try to exist here when its 115 degrees outside (46c).

I'm 25 but I look after my ill mother & raise my younger sister so I cant move, it's a mess to say the least.

For me smack anyone who says let them in, because of those people my whole city has literally been BLACKED, fukkkkk

Attached: yepppppp.jpg (1796x815, 212K)

sounds like a tough life user. good on you though, taking care

Paris seems a bit whiter than London though

anything under 1% is usually noise.

I'm actually trying to do the opposite of what you are doing, I'm trying to move my family into Texas while you are trying to leave it! ha

If you do plan on moving here maybe Gower, Swansea in Wales would be good for you, mostly white & does have pubs & that type of British feeling to it. (small city with about 200,000 people.)

thats what i've chalked it up to. how they can guess i've had a Korean ancestor in the 1700's is beyond me.

Trust me m9, it cant be any worse than the shit thats going on here. I mean, we are kind of the reason you guys are dealing with this shit

Nice! I'm sure you'll love it here. Mexican food, decent beers and plenty of natural beauty. But I hate the American lifestyle. I've lived in Europe for a total of 2 years of my life and I thought I'd give the UK a go.

Wait, why the fuck would someone want to move from Texas to the UK?

It's noise, from pre historic times. But also within the stat noise error.

Don't fucking go there!!
It's turning into a shithole.
I'm half british and the horror stories I hear about that place have given me insomnia.
The last time I was there was 11 years ago. I was in the city of london before Islamist shitstain Sadiq Khan Ruined it.

>Fuck these tickets
>Where can I get a loicense?

Then go and live in China then bootlicker

Literally looks more like New Orleans.

If you can get a good paying job then you'll live happily here, but the cost of living here is very high & if you dont earn more than £35,000 a year you'll have a much worse life style compared to the same type of job in America.
(I earn £26,000 a year before taxes, not really enough to live comfortably here.)

Think of it like new york or san francisco, you can be working poor.

Lots of reasons:
1. The accent. British accents of all kinds are musical to me ears. You must be totally numb to it being native, but when I hear a thick texas accent it makes me want to puke a bit.

2. Access to the rest of the planet.

3. Seasons. Can't stand having only summer (+40c) for 5 months a year and then a bit less cold. its opressive.

4. History. Not many places I can just stumble upon a ruin in the US. (im a historian and archaeologist)

5. Brevity and Directness. People here are incredibly fake and I can't stand it.

6. Police. US police are the most militarized police in the world and have the ability to shut down entire cities in hours. I'd rather not live in a place where that is incredibly likely. and I smell serious civil strife coming along soon.

7. The English have a pessimism that is intoxicating and great for comedy.

8. Well armed neighbors. I have been in live fire situations where I was unarmed and there was a dickhead blasting away at my high school. Everyday here is a roll of the dice. Death by cop, death by some other dickhead with a gun.

OP do you wish you were as white as me?

Attached: 787B3950-9422-4A9B-8D31-11C2321AF643.jpg (640x706, 61K)

I won't split hairs unless I have to, but I've been to the Balkans and depending on which area (ie Albania etc.) they are mostly Turkish. And "Iberian" could mean you have Maghreb and Arab ancestors.

Also likely with Italian

>italian
>iberian
>balkan
>white

Attached: 20180928_071910.jpg (1440x2960, 603K)

Mashallah my brother. One day will take down these wh*te dogs of the west.

Meds are not white and definitely not brown
Meds are the Wheat master race
Hello my olive toned friend, Soon Papists and Muhhamadins shall rule side by side

Attached: rofl.gif (480x480, 2.98M)

>Wheat master race
>Wheat
lost my shit on this

What I don't understand is how this guy has a youtube channel that he does in the UK then one day he says "Hey guys I'm moving to Montana!!"

Attached: Alec-Image.jpg (900x674, 243K)

thanks for that user. I live quite a spartan lifestyle and don't need much. I don't accumulate much and even in the US I have a maintenance cost, yearly, of about $14k. I can manage with very little for a long time.

£10,000 is not a lot here mate, you would not be able to afford a home to rent here. Maybe use spareroom.co.uk where you can rent a bedroom in someone's house in most cities from £650($840) to £1,500($1,947) a month normally depending on the city or town.

>spareroom.co.uk
what a fucking bone to throw, cheers

Surrey Hampshire border country is beautiful.

Good luck mate, there are a lot of nice cities here so enjoy!

>I'm looking to move to the UK

Why would you subject yourself to that?

can you explain why i shouldn't?

>30 with 2 degrees

Do you really need another useless degree in archaeology?

>wanting to live in uk
why

Yeah, come on over. It's the cultures that are incompatible with ours that we don't want any more of. Lake District or Devon might be your best bet from the point of view of getting to archeological sites of interest while avoiding the third world shithole towns. Good luck, user.

I've been a cook, a sailor, a mechanic, many things.
But I am, at heart, someone who fundamentally enjoys the pursuit of history and archaeology. So thats what I am going to do, for better or worse.

We'd love to have you. That said, there are a god awful number of cucks in this country. Maybe not as rabid as your liberals, but utterly without a spine just so long as the government smiles and says pleasant platitudes whilst it stamps on their neck.

It's anti immigration but honestly as with everywhere the critical issue is non-white migration. Shuffling whites from one part of the anglosphere to another wouldn't bother anyone.

>pls bring guns, we need them.

You should find the culture fairly tolerable for the most part. I don't believe there's likely to be a huge culture shock outside of the whole guns thing - most Americans I know deal with it without issue, and I believe texas is a popular place for brits to move to as well? You'll do fine. Just avoid londonistan if possible, it's a total fucking shithole.

Good luck.

Attached: todays parliament.jpg (1550x864, 425K)

What’s up San Antonio user
t. Alamo Heights here

> 2 degrees
> getting another in archeology

Why are you wasting your time with useless degrees?

Come to San Antonio

i do like the river walk and the SAMA. the market square is nice and the missions are great. i dig that you can have a beer outside in those places.

only been around the area for a couple of months. ill be leaving soon.