Gay person wanting to convert to Islam

Has anyone experience with converting to Islam as a gay person? I've heard a lot of people saying Allah is okay with being gay and not to mention Islam is very feminist. Please share your experiences. salam aleikum

Attached: 592a2de857442.jpg (1173x1130, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mainerepublicemailreport.com/2017/10/16/the-secret-gay-history-of-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There so many things wrong with that picture that i don't think you'll even make it to salah.

You are just bigoted by islam you xenophobe

Attached: indesssx.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Erased

Islam is ok with transgenders being in gay marriages so yes you can

>Fag wanting to convert to Islam

You may as well just hang your self its a much quicker way to die

I would love being there seeing that sight but Islam is feminism and feminism are pro gay so yeah

Attached: o-MOSQUE-UK-PRAYER-BRADFORD-570.jpg (570x380, 113K)

Allah is gay. Good choice.

Attached: xAllah-loves-equality-720x557.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T-239sHxm8.jpg (720x557, 109K)

Actual Muslim here (yes, flag hahaha so funny)

Just convert and keep it secret. For obvious reasons, Islam (i.e. Muslims) are not cool with you promoting a fag lifestyle. But you won't be denied Paradise. Don't fuck dudes in the ass though, that's a sin which is probably obvious to you.

Man now I really want to become a Muslim!

Attached: hqdefaulggt.jpg (480x360, 25K)

FUCKING LMAO

Thanks OP I needed a laugh.

Attached: ee7.jpg (236x398, 20K)

Attached: Blasphemy-Professor-Claims-That-The-Prophet-Muhammad-Was-Likely-A-Woman.jpg (640x622, 71K)

>anonymous
keep this up, don't tell anybody lol. feel free to be whatever while not presenting it to anyone and maybe you'll be okay. definitely raises your chances of not getting beat, which are pretty high if you're into this
there are troubles with communication between more developed worlds and religions, so islam is pretty slow about this. still, internet penetration which allows to do various things without immediate repercussions lets it develop, even though slowly, instead of stagnating completely forever
why would you want to convert though, you're not getting any tastier dick and those actual believers are wack, nothing compared to poser emigrants who escaped various hellholes and have totally moved past that shit, all okay with taking it in, but still can't fully let go of conditioning, because it's so nostalgic
there are definitely troubles with communication, getting your word around, and if you have actual, life-threatening problems, you're just fucked. no comms - no security.

>Allah is gay
Well done gypsy. Indecently, have you noticed how much your flag resembles the meme-flag to OP-wannabe-faggot used?

Please expose yourself to the local muslims with your plan to convert so that we dont have to spend as much money tracking you fags down.

Erased

Just look at the picture dude, I want to stand behind them. Praying with them if you know what I mean ;)

Fuck off faggot no religion wants you

>converting to Islam as a gay person

What?

Im assuming you live in a 1st world country. Go live in the Middle East and see how that works out for you.

You've been tapered with an Erasure-Strand. You will cease to be. Check your digits

>memeflag

I bet you are just a white nazi supremacist who don't want whites to convert to Islam, the religion of peace. The most feminist religion of all. Feminism means pro gay.

like i said, you can take cock without any of that bullshit, people generally are and those people especially, exactly because it's so much more restrictive, are more than happy to forgo it and just have sex

faggot

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Islam is by no means the most feminist religion. Your little gay pride parade in Bosnia got stopped when every Bosnian that saw it going down start throwing rocks at you fags and beating you back into the closet. Go kill yourself faggot.

Trolling this hard.

Why is it gays do things which are harmful to themselves?

Islam confirmed feminist and gay.

>relying on a random number generator to tell you what is fact just because it has repeating numbers.
Amerimutts proven to be dumb retards just like LGBTQ faggots

>Allah is okay with being gay
Sure, but you have to prove that you can fly first.
Get a flight to shitholistan ASAP and take your free test.
Let us know how it works out.

Attached: 456345656.jpg (1215x841, 78K)

Because they're mentally ill, its the only reason anyone would be stupid enough to engage in acts that make no sense biologically

no fags allowed. you can come dirty but you gotta stay clean.

Go for it dude, gays for Islam rocks!

cope for those without opportunity or resource

Gonna have to go tranny.

Attached: goingtohellforthisone.jpg (811x866, 72K)

>>The most feminist religion of all. Feminism means pro gay.

user, are you trying to make a new meme? Like; 'Islam is feminism, the pro gay', followed by a humorous image or anecdote and variety up upvotes and the 'epic' replies?

Attached: 249693AE-ACDD-4FF2-9BCC-2E5D77B8CE8C.jpg (111x124, 12K)

Die you nazi scumbag.It is. Show your real flag then. You are just a bigoted xenophobe. In Muslim cultures, homosexuality was once considered the most normal thing in the world – so what changed?

mainerepublicemailreport.com/2017/10/16/the-secret-gay-history-of-islam/

Attached: Muslim_LGBTI_Gay_History.jpg (850x550, 434K)

I hear it's great if you like base jumping without chutes.

It never was and never will be. Its all propaganda to drive the youth away from Allah by making them into faggots. The muslims know your kike tricks.

Attached: list-of-vehicle-ramming-attacks-edit-this-list-is-incomplete-you-22265000.png (500x691, 108K)

Muh j00's are behind everything in the world. What are you a nazi?

This. Lauren Simonsen was right.

I have a lot of experience, go to Pakistan and visit a mosque. I am trans and I also did it. Best thing ever. Do not look at all those evil rightwingers on here

Thank you! These nazi's are trying to paint muslims as gay-haters while their religion is the religion of peace. Islam is feminism. Feminism means pro gay.

Attached: b9e.jpg (1597x900, 662K)

Yes. Fuck you fag.
I went to muslim countries such as turkey and bosnia. I spent some time talking to local people and they all agree lgbtq people need to be destroyed.

gay sex is a normal practice in Islam as long you fuck only boys like in Afghanistan

Eh, that'll do i guess...

Mmmmmmm.

faggot

This has gotta be bait, right? I mean no one is actually this fucking stupid..

Eh, convert if you want. Just don't come knocking when they try cutting your head off for being an apostate.

slide thread hide and move on

>Boomer
>Queer
>Islam
>Calls people who disagree bigots
>Posts this on Jow Forums

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 27K)

Attached: 1535555330074.jpg (1080x1177, 198K)

depends which country your in

Attached: muslims_for_equality.png (1600x901, 2.79M)

yeah islams pretty pro feminism its evolved alot

Attached: IMG_0593.jpg (750x750, 155K)

Attached: istanbulpride-1religiousgirls-afdhere-jama.jpg (550x383, 243K)

>Allah is okay with being gay

They literally throw people off rooftops. You have to be joking.

I guess it is true, that gays are suicidal.

I'm sure you'll be welcome to hang around with them.

Islam is a religion created by some merchant who thought to himself "If I tell people a god tells me things, I can do anything I want!". I'm sure they wouldn't care that a Fag joins their ranks.

Attached: 1511228905234.jpg (600x936, 92K)

You are perfect for islam. Look up "gilman in the Quran" apparently you not only get 70+ virgins in the after life but you also get "young men" as well to please you

Attached: 8i7Sb.jpg (374x710, 121K)

Attached: HF3QikI.jpg (621x1024, 148K)

Enjoy the tolerance.

Attached: Ninevah_ISIS_Gay_Execution-1200x700_c.jpg (1200x700, 102K)

lol women are not allowed in mosque.

the hang solution of iranian do not seem too bad

>(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."
>(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."
>(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."
>Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

and people say that pedophilia are no link to homosexuality

>Muh based islam
>Muh traditional islam
>Muh strict Islam
>Muh manly and stronk Islam

kek, I just laugh when anyone thinks that islam is "anti degenerate" god the irony

true , i have met enough muslim to know this, the only think that muslim respect is not eating pork.

Alcool, drug, prostitute , rape, pedophile is all okay

>I've heard a lot of people saying Allah is okay with being gay and not to mention Islam is very feminist.

They probably told you to stick a fork in an electrical socket and delete system32 as well

dude if you want to kill yourself there's easier and more dignified ways then getting thrown off a roof with a crowd watching and cheering .

Attached: 2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg (634x354, 49K)

I was a gay muslim once. It has its highs and lows, often really fast, one after the other.

you'll fit right in, in fact you need to pronounce your homoness as loud as possible to your new brothers in faith. they will surround you with islamic tolerence my brother.

Attached: 56151651.jpg (840x690, 198K)

kek

silly homo.. the throw degenerates like you off roofs.

>loot

like what kind? agility and haste increases?

Imams love a quick suck after prayers.

Then i hope you can fly; they tend to lob people like us off of buildings.