White people ABSOLUTELY BTFO!

>We need to wake up to and WELCOME the changes coming to this country. And it may not be a bad thing if white people become minorities in the US. Considering all the evils we have committed thru history!

And this is a white person saying this too! You can't dispute this, Jow Forums!

twitter.com/CandaceStreibel/status/1058342145516621824

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 18.59.33.png (639x840, 261K)

Imagine my shock

Attached: 2018-11-03 12.20.29.png (778x800, 220K)

Every time

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

like pottery

wait wut
why do all diversity fags pander over niggers when there's more asians and hispanics?

Sounds like a German name to me.

Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 3b7.jpg (356x600, 45K)

If whites are not around in sufficient numbers, who will maintain and expand Western Civilization?
It's like people can't think more than 3 steps ahead.

(((streibel)))

(((Streibel)))

Attached: Jewish journalist.jpg (942x966, 493K)

mm yes and I suppose those are three purple German flag emojis too

>my puss

Jewess women should be put into a blender and fed to the aligators

Imagine doing the same thing over and over and over.
They cry out in pain as they strike you.

Attached: deported.jpg (2550x3300, 1.42M)

How have blacks managed to stay the exact same percentage

Democrats/Deep State are the one who are the EVIL Ones who did all those bad things!

Oh gawd

>implying Streibel is a jew name

You know for a board full of people who revere Nazis so much you guys sure don't seem to know a whole lot about them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1160x548, 298K)

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: DdUXZh3W4AAp3As.jpg (474x425, 43K)

There is only one group of "people" that use historical oppression to justify current revenge. I wonder which group this be...

I know enough to check her twitter before I shitpost, retard

Attached: 2018-11-03 12.45.49.png (1058x1129, 148K)

How predictable

The Jews became dominant by accumulating a substantial portion of the wealth of every country that they infiltrated. And they accumulated their wealth by collaborating with each other and preying on the host population. Their collaboration was based on their racial consciousness, on their conviction that they were a distinct and unique people, superior to the people among whom they lived and deserving of whatever they could take away from their hosts. The Jews in Rome did not think of themselves as Romans who happened to believe in Judaism, but as Jews who happened to live in Rome. And the same for every other country where they lived.

With the sort of attitude and behavior the Jews had they were bound to be hated by everyone — and they reciprocated. The Jews regarded the hatred they had for their hosts as justified, just as they considered deceiving and exploiting their hosts to be justified; but their hosts’ hatred of the Jews they regarded as “bigotry” and “persecution.” Their history is a chronicle of one “persecution” after another, right down to modern times. During the Middle Ages they were kicked en masse out of every country in Europe, repeatedly. They pretend today that this supposed “persecution” was the result of religious bigotry on the part of their hosts, but in fact it was simply self-defense on the part of their hosts, the same sort of reaction to their presence that the Egyptians and the Greeks and the Romans and everyone else in pre-Christian times had had. And it was this barrier of hatred between the Jews and the rest of the world which made it possible for them to maintain their identity and their sense of racial self-consciousness.

>too dumb dumb to use contraception, except pulling out sometimes
>smart enough to abort en masse when living on gibs.

Attached: NYC-ABORTION-RATIO-2011-CHART1.jpg (639x400, 51K)

I used to doubt you guys on this
You fucking ruined me Jow Forums

Attached: 1493013256646.jpg (393x395, 43K)

(((Steibel))). Someone ask her if she is jewish

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 11K)

>5454
Czech'd and kek'd m8

What these people that make these projections about whites becoming minorities never tell you is this: after two generations, those children of immigrants have fertility rates almost identical to the ambient population

Why? Because they are wealthier and more educated than their parents, and educated people naturally have less children

>(((white)))

Aborting Blacks in the most Jewish state sounds pretty standard to me.

Of course the chosen “race” doesn’t want to live with filthy apes

Name an evil committed thru history that is uniquely white. Go on. I dare ya.

Attached: Howwhitepeopleseethemselves.jpg (474x425, 94K)

They do not, here in the US.
In the US the Leftists/Commies have thrown blacks into the oven for fodder.
Truth.

Attached: giphy (9).gif (360x270, 1.28M)

> Um whats that supposed to mean? My mother's family is Jewish. Does that offend you?
Always. The. Fucking. Jews.

39% of abortions are by blacks nationally. They abort at nearly 3 times the white rate.

I can ... that's why I refuse to jump on the
>let's be jealous of whites and destroy them!!!!
Band wagon.
Imagine claiming you hate whites whilst bleaching your skin and hair and sewing or gluing straight hair onto you head.
(Protip: asians and latins do 2 out of 3 of these; as do black; whilst whites tan and implant fat into their asses)
SAD!!!!

Attached: original.gif (500x280, 190K)

Uncle Adolf how i miss you dearly

Attached: auschwitzland.jpg (750x505, 93K)

Didn't even need to see to know she was Jewish.

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Attached: 1473468034791.jpg (699x699, 51K)

This is an insult to the alligators.

>white people are unique in their evil behavior!
These retards are so ignorant of history it’s stunning

All women should be chained and stripped of rights.

Didn't even need to do that. It's a living meme at this point

Do you really need to ask

Attached: 1451687908338.jpg (250x236, 13K)