Bus plummets off bridge in China

CHONGQING, China - Police say a brawl between a passenger and a bus driver was the cause of the bus plunging off a bridge in southwestern China.

Attached: skynews-bus-crash_4473284.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/world/video-passenger-hits-bus-driver-moments-before-deadly-crash-in-china
reuters.tv/v/PKUU/2018/11/02/deadly-china-bus-crash-caused-by-fight-with-driver
cbsnews.com/news/china-video-bus-plunges-off-bridge-into-river-after-passenger-driver-fight/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Glasgow_bin_lorry_crash
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
i.4cdn.org/pol/1541277972049.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen multiple webms of chinks forcing a bus to swerve to commit suicide. Why is this so common? One day you will see Chinese bus drivers be protected by cages like in prison busses i fucking swear.

Just an average day in China really

Attached: schoolbus.webm (480x272, 2.41M)

SINK THE CHINKS

Driving while Asian seem to be a real thing.

Sauce: wptv.com/news/world/video-passenger-hits-bus-driver-moments-before-deadly-crash-in-china

Mods, can we do something about the anti Chinese sediment?

chinese are indeed sediment

>One day you will see Chinese bus drivers be protected
lolno that would imply some concern for loss of life

Fucking insectoids have no souls.

Zhang, you gotta take your shit like the rest of us.

t. Ashkenazi Jew

fucking gooks lmao

you got the one with the kid on a bike getting crushed by a fully loaded truck and you can see the blood mist?

More sauce: reuters.tv/v/PKUU/2018/11/02/deadly-china-bus-crash-caused-by-fight-with-driver

Q predicted this

Ching Chong, Bok Choy

Attached: 4B916CAE-555C-4977-92B5-C7B1D3EF216B.jpg (437x193, 30K)

This is why I put avoiding blind spots as one of my top priorities

Chink chong ding ling go make me some fried rice and get off the internet

i just laughed

why this kind of shit always happens in China?

Filed lice

>in Chongching, China
You can't make this shit up.

Chink mad bus drive missed her stop
Ching ching chink get into fight driver kills everyone for the lulz
- made in China

i bet lots of bus drivers fantasize about doing exactly that, taxi drivers too, and airline pilots.

>bus drivers
>and airline pilots
just the muslim ones.

>no webm

k faggot

I don't know how to do that. Someone make a webm of this.

>Police said a female passenger started arguing with the driver after she missed her stop.

It's a fucking kid who doesn't know shit.

The bus driver should be shot.

If your forced to use public transportation death is preferable.

How do we fix Chinese women?

Don't you have some jews to complain about, Chang?

t. forced to use his parents internet

webm since op is too much of a faggot to post it himself

Attached: Woman attacks bus driver causing him to crash into river killing all passengers [XlpS_1541133499].we (434x360, 2.55M)

>city is literally called Chong-Ching

Attached: 1539649147506.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

>racism is based on reality
crazy

Only one who deserved that horrible death was the woman. Fucking cunt, how typical.

>fuck this shit im out

Attached: 1541204709427.jpg (407x482, 13K)

Looks like he gets angry and throws the bus over intentionally really.

The racist mockery comes from the sound of their language, like with "durka durka" and Arabs. Nobody who ever said "ching-chong, bing-bong" was actually aware of a city named "Chongqing."

kek, it does kind of look like that. Why does he give the wheel a hard spin left?

>woman hits him for not pulling over for her stop
I bet his last words were; "YOU WANT ME TO PULL OVER? OK I'LL PULL OVER!"

where's the rest?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA asians are a fucking mess

cbsnews.com/news/china-video-bus-plunges-off-bridge-into-river-after-passenger-driver-fight/
Just scrolled down and saw this ad

Fucking kek.

Attached: Capture.jpg (779x473, 55K)

Fuck, this is basically my ultimate fear when on a bus. RIP Chingers

lul, sad.
Plummeting to your icy death in a cheap bus is kind of a glasgow funeral, though.

)-:

We do even better: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Glasgow_bin_lorry_crash

This. The bus was still in lane while the smacking was going on. He made a hard left and drove everyone off the bridge.

Chinks have no souls.

Attached: 1526442303568.png (800x1672, 209K)

any dead?

Damn, I remember that. Genuinely sad for the girl involved. Why wasn't the driver hanged?

This was pretty funny.
When I saw it the other say they still couldn't confirm everyone died.

I would imagine so.

All 13

Bet those soulless Chinks dont even thank the driver when they get off too.

Chinese, can we do something about the anti-dog sentiment?

Because about 40% of Glasgow has passed out behind the wheel due to some health problem at one point or another.

HGV drivers are all ticking time bombs up here.

All but two confirmed dead. The two unconfirmed are still missing.

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

This isn't news, this is just china.

I worked there for two years and saw over a dozen traffic fatalities.

its to protect the bus.

>Police said a female passenger started arguing with the driver after she missed her stop

This is only reasonable, the bus driver must be the one at fault or she would lose face.

I bet it was his wife, saying something about divorce

>what is brake for?

This is like the reverse of that other webm of the crazy passanger taking the wheel and steering the bus off the cliff.

Jesus, you are basically fucked regardless of who the passangers or drivers are in China. They will all drive it to your death.

Definitely.

>wptv.com/news/world/video-passenger-hits-bus-driver-moments-before-deadly-crash-in-china

Fuck off Glasgow. fucking wanker

kek, webm related literally just happened right after the bridge incident as well

Attached: Bus passenger kicked in head for trying to steal steering wheel [ki6X3_1541190257].webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Eat shit you EU faggot.

How can a few decades of communism completely eradicate an entire society's underlying bonds of empathy and cohesion? Were the Chinks this bad before communism too? I don't understand.

Even savage niggers and abos will try to protect children. How the fuck have bitch Chinks popped out 1.3 billiion Chinklets without a drive to protect children? Are a few decades of communism enough to completely wipe out the human soul? Is that why Russia is so fucked too?

All chinks are soulless bastards
That includes canadians
Which explains as to why Greenlandic people are so soulless, just like chinks
It's in our blood
Fuck Canada and fuck China

Attached: 1540869107279.png (225x225, 20K)

This is what I was talking about. A lot of you have seen the webm of the video already...I just can't find the webm to post right now:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html

I never knew that the passanger actually survived this though. They arrested the guy.

Attached: C is for CHINA and CARCRASH.jpg (634x360, 20K)

Does anybody have that extra bizarre one where a passenger falls into the lap of the driver due to a rough road, the driver and said passenger smile at each other then the bus crashes shortly after ?

Communism was the final nail in the coffin. But China has been under brutal dictatorial governments for thousands of years.

I saw this video on Reddit and said:
"He's an hero"

And I got like 80 people responding to give me grammar advice. No one on Reddit knows what "an hero" is...

I mean... wtf...

>Were the Chinks this bad before communism too
probably. Remember that time those chink soldiers ate like 20 thousand of their own citizens during that siege?

It's like Speed 2: Cruise Control except with buses

>Were the Chinks this bad before communism too?

Yes, absolutely.

Read this when you have time.

Also read this

Attached: 1524054325848.png (800x5132, 757K)

basically in chink society, traffic laws are not enforced by police officers, 99% of the time they rely on traffic cameras for speeding and illegal parking it works for that but nothing else so you have drivers pulling off all sorts of manuvers that are dangerous and would be punished if seen by a cop in the west but in china the cops dont give a shit, also the way they think in traffic is very selfish, basically if someone pulls out onto a road they thnk it is the responsibility of the driver coming towards them to slow down and stop instead of the one trying to turn onto another road to look both ways and go when it is safe.

lol, no, link?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang

Attached: cf5993b0-6c29-49b4-bedf-45b670a247c3.png (360x442, 24K)

britbong gets it

ching chong nip nong

dear lord....

>How can a few decades of communism completely eradicate an entire society's underlying bonds of empathy and cohesion? Were the Chinks this bad before communism too? I don't understand.

Chinese culture has all the awful face stuff that creates these situations, but unlike Taiwan & Hong Kong the worst parts were exacerbated by communism.

Bear in mind that most chinese were raised by parents that lived through horrific famine and the callous brutality of the Cultural Revolution - only those that abandoned decency for their own benefit survived.

ok and you want fried rice wit dat?

Chinks are savages.

Attached: 1522305726767.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

>ok and you want fried rice wit dat?

no chinese would ever ask this question, it is literally impossible to eat a meal without rice.

You cannot get full without eating rice. Maybe not foreigners, chinese are different. Drink some hot water and take a rest.

For phone posters
i.4cdn.org/pol/1541277972049.png

China is disgusting. I don't understand how they have positive population growth despite having no regard for human life.

Attached: 1538121630140.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

>no chinese would ask that

How is Ping supposed to know whether you want egg nuduhls or fried rice?

Whatever happened to that guy that would post all the videos of girls getting stripped in public because they slept with someones husband?

Attached: 1538004797170.webm (720x532, 1.76M)

Attached: 1538004934805.webm (992x560, 1.44M)

jesus christ if I ever go to China I will never leave my hotel room

The absolute state of soulless insects.

Wise.

Attached: 1538005318290.webm (320x240, 250K)

it's like a fucking analogy of woman in the west.