Everyone on the right; "She's so classy. It's so good to see class in the WH again."

Everyone on the right; "She's so classy. It's so good to see class in the WH again."
Yeah. What they mean is; "She's so white. We don't care what she did in the past. She's white. It's so good to see white in the WH again."

Attached: AD1C415E-46DC-4FBA-8501-1D90097644DF.jpg (800x800, 189K)

>Slavs
>white
Newfag

go suck Michelle's dick... while she shouts bout being ashamed to be an American.

Attached: melania-trump-flotus-hat.jpg (1280x1655, 328K)

fuck yeah

Came here to say this.

She's obviously a bitch.

I dont think everyone means that but I agree we never should have had niggers in the WH its right there in the name

Exactly, it's nice to see a woman in the white house that gives me a boner, instead of having a boner

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER FACE IT HURTS TO LOOK AT IT

women are property, they shouldn't even be considered citizens. maybe he should have paid an import tax on her but other than that I see no issues here

Why can't it be both?

Yes she is very white after the very nonwhite before.

But also she is elegant and beautiful and comports herself in exemplary manner.

If the media weren't unbelievably partisan and hate-filled they would be singing her praises 24/7 - she's basically the perfect First Lady.

Obviously, they're so bigoted they would accept garbage like this.

Damn right.

Fuck you and your vision of a (((diverse))) multiracial hell hole.

Yea because you're actually offended by that and not that a black woman was first lady.

oh you must be one of those gay people...So sorry you cant enjoy it

And ?

What is her area of Genius? Was it in the arts? modeling?

if it aint white it aint right

I don't disagree, having a tranny nigger in the white house was awful.

Who cares, she's not the President so it doesn't matter anyway. Answer me this, why did Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize just for being black? He accomplished nothing significant to deserve that award.

It is good to see white people in the White House again, I can't believe you not only let a family of niggers move in but actually re-elected him. If you want to embarrass people about being racist you're on the wrong site Sambo.

Op is correct. Only pretty girls.

Yes.
That is what we mean.
We were tired of looking at the he-ape.
We are racist. We are sexist. We are deplorable.

We are WINNING!!!

Attached: image.jpg (125x83, 12K)

she had a nose job so did ivanka nothing suspicious

Uh-huh, this is what 'muh team' faggot NPCs actually think.

Attached: 1502705939222.jpg (707x709, 144K)

keked and checked

That's for sure. Who the fuck wants to look at a muscular monkey nigger as a first lady

I think it s so cute that everyone on the left wants to immigrant shame and slut shame our First Lady

>...we never should have had niggers in the WH its right there in the name

Kek. Keep the White House white!

>blah blah blah white blah blah
t. democrats aren't the real racists