Pol?

What's your take on this?

Attached: 45088603_10212939638907345_7871492073545793536_o.jpg (1024x1016, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The eggs are only people if they're white

FPBP

the eggs are future U.S. citizens :)

No one said refugees aren't people.

People are subject to laws, when they break them there are consequences.

>Admits fertilized eggs are people
>”Yeah, but abortion is different”
Wow, they really suck at this

Whites are people, non-whites are not. Fertilized white eggs are people, brown refugees are not.

Who the fucks even claims they aren't "people".

>transparent shirt
Why are they always such degenerate whores?

refugees arent people.. there. fuck them I hope trump allows them all to be shot

> refugees

This meme is cringe worthy. For one, the vast majority are economic migrants and two, actual refugees should seek shelter in neighbouring countries.

Attached: 1513146258787.jpg (1066x600, 77K)

When did anyone say refugees weren't people? We should kill them and eat them desu

Nobody said they weren't people, they're just people I'm not responsible for feeding, housing or medical care.

>white fertilized eggs are people
>non-whites aren't

>FPBP

Personally I agree but I'm a left wing Christian sorry guys

refugees are people, just not people that we want
they are also capable of making their own decisions, unlike an unborn child
if they decide to cross that border despite our "strong advisement" not to, then they will reap the consequences of their actions

I would like fertilized eggs and refugees both to stay the fuck away from me.

The fetus dont need wellfare and does not yell for the whole country to subject to their imaginary friends

Illegal immigrants are a sepearate issue. Legal immigrants and Refugees, separate again. The vast majority of legal immigrants hate illegals. I spoke to a legal immigrant tonight about it and he started hating on them because they 'get all the perks but don't pay the tax', which is not fair to people like him who went through the legal hoops.

redpilled af

shut up leaf

Refugees are people, but that doesn't mean they have the right to just walk into a foreign country by the millions and erode away the national identity/drive down the price of labor. Furthermore, I don't take anyone seriously who sees no moral fault in resorting to killing your own child so that you can go on fornicating with impunity.

never saw an egg break the law

Attached: 1530621651110.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Exactly right. You're a choice, not a person little girl. I choose to send you back to where you came from.

Pol?
What’s your take on this?
0/10
Cave bitch
Would not bang
Shoot on sight

She's kind of a retard?

Lol, nobody said they weren’t people. They’re just shitty people.

R8 my lunch.

Attached: EC19AB45-EACF-4568-BEC6-6DE5D3526E8C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

nobody said refugees arent people you dumb woman.

If they were refugees, they would have applied for asylum in Mexico. They are welfare hunters and they have to go back.

>didn't wait for it

They're not our people. We dont owe the entire world. Just because I have moral expectations for my family, doesn't mean I'm going to invite every rapist jihad sand nigger into my family.

Yea, you better believe we have a problem you spic, jew cunt.

>she
jesus

>1 post by this ID
That's my take on it.

Mezotrap is right, y'all hurrr!

Only, our problem is not killing the invaders, and nurturing our zygotes to fruition to shore up our mudpeople body shields for our military!

Attached: 1476670687714.jpg (591x590, 79K)

They can only win against strawmen

Just because i don't want you murdered doesn't mean I'm now responsible for taking care of you

Nobody said they weren’t people, we just said they have to go back.

Idk. I saw an article about a lesbian couple, where they became the first couple where both mothers carried “the baby”. Like transfer the egg after fertilization from one lesbo to the other.
But that wouldn’t be correct... would it?

Refugees ARE people. Low IQ spics coming here for free shit don't qualify as refugees, however.

Oh, no, you misunderstand Mr. Baiter - "refugees" ARE people, just like pond scum is a plant. You see what I'm getting at?

only white Americans are people.

They both get aborted here.....

Attached: skeleton- love.jpg (1679x1048, 172K)

White refugees are people

>if Unknown potential and innocence is bad
>then fuck ups, leeches and criminals are good
I hope she gets trained by a few of these refugees

Good thread.

>native people
>foreign people
Well that's an easy distinction.

both are people
only one has a legitimate claim of citizenship

fpbp and checked

Attached: 1525372203133.jpg (680x341, 17K)

Typical leftist BS. Leftism is a mental disorder.

I don't agree. Younger is more valuable than older. Old have embedded memes, most of which are degenerate. Young is a black slate.

That's what we call a red herring and straw man argument. First, no one ever said refugees aren't people. Second, going through a country that offers asylum (Mexico) for the purpose of getting to the US border kind of weakens their case. Third, no one is killing them

Refugees are people. People who need to take responsibility for their homeland. Do you let your neighbor live in your house just because he refuses to clean said house and the smell is making him sick?

>American
>"I say who is human and who's not."

Jews aren't white, you're a shitskin.

Attached: 1500787713586.gif (446x384, 46K)

>Refugees are people. People who need to take responsibility for their homeland. Do you let your neighbor live in your house just because he refuses to clean said house and the smell is making him sick?

This...fucking this.

Of course refugees are people. They are people who have their own countries, and need to stay in their own countries instead of shitting ours up. Most of them are economic migrants anyways.

>mexico

Attached: 1535066867521.jpg (615x809, 39K)

Who said refugees aren't people? They're people we don't want.

literally no correlation.

>if the grass is green, then 1+2=3

>forgets about homeless veterans

theyve been pushing the idea that calling them illegal immigrants is dehumanizing. its all part of the same shit that says 'no one is illegal' and calling every immigrant a refugee

Cunt is trying to say that if you think they're people your responsibility as a decent person yourself should be to help them.

Based

>if x is y and y isnt z then...
I hate arguments like this

Attached: 1539622082650.jpg (952x953, 63K)

No one is seriously saying (((refugees))) aren't people. They simply aren't people who deserve refugee status, and they don't deserve illegal access into foreign countries, especially after another country has already offered them asylum and jobs.

Fertilized eggs aren't people either.

Pretty sure their home nations are responsible for that, not us.

No, it is a real occurance, and becoming normal life in the UK I imagine, but it's the narrative behind the happening that is what is most likely false. That kid now automatically has exactly zero chance at any normal, regular life.

Lezbos have the highest rate of domestic abuse and partner violence by a wide margin, I think they were identified as "feminists" as well and that's super-great for their "fuckin' a white male" kiddo. Imagine having to grow up this little guy and immediately having to navigate EVERY degeneracy land-mine known to modern malehood - he's going to end up a worn out tranny prostitute by puberty, at best.

nobody said refugees aren't people. they just aren't allowed in.

It's a strawman, the right doesn't argue they aren't people

Yeah they are people... With responsibilities.
Abandoning responsibilities for free gibs by illegally entering a country doesn't make a legit case and isn't fair, moral or legal.

What's wrong with aborting minorities?

Why should I care what a 19 year old female mutt has to say?

It already has problems.
God created differences in people and means for them to live apart.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

just turn it back on them then.

Billboard quallity, but also a version where the "refugee" is a rapefugee middle-agged ISIS plant.

tfw Bruce loses his right to have an abortion

Attached: brucejjjj.jpg (656x984, 70K)

this jew spic hybrid literally has an iPhone in her hand

refugees are people, nothing wrong with them. Its illegal immigrants disguised as refugees to get around the terrible US border law that makes this distasteful.

Man trump cant build the wall soon enough, it really would solve a lot of problems.

Not remotely an argument.

Fuck you too, burger. Either join in on the conversation or go shit in Walmart and shut your mouth with a block of cheese

Also
>refugees
>refuse to stay in mexico

I still think we won't hear about this "Caravan" in another week, after the cartels swoop in and kidnap the best work-stock, and off the rest so they can't take anymore resources or bring any more global scrutiny.

Still here, dude. Anything you want to add to the thread?

No one ever said they weren't people, their rights are just not covered under the constitution.

>The eggs are only people if they're white

i'm pretty sure most sane people would rather abort a worthless white fetus that'd grow up to shitpost on Jow Forums for living than deny access to a hard working, productive person of color.

be realistic

>shitskins make up the majority of abortions
Seems you're the one in fantasy land, friend.

That goblin is not my people and not my responsiblity. Go get a handout somewhere else you low iq entitled human trash.

If refugees are people, why isn't she housing them all?
Someone has to pay, no?

So basically, you're jealous of white people.

>If sharing is caring, then why don't you kill yourself and leave your inheritance to ISIS?

I can pull non sequitur binary choices out of my ass too!

My point is about them both carrying a “baby”. A fertilized egg is not a baby according to the left. So one carried a Fertilized clump of cells for a couple weeks while the other carried a fetus into infancy.

Greatest ally

Not all of us are Christian. I'm atheist and like i said, spoke to a legal immigrant today who hates illegals because they're getting one over on him by making money and evading paying tax.

I see a false equivalence. Fuck how in the world do these people think.

Based Netanyahubro.

The OP made strawman fallacy before thread even started. No one is saying Mexicans aren't people. They are saying they need to stay on their own land and not ours. It is easy to knock down a straw man. Shitskins are racially inferior and as Whites we want oour own lands to enjoy the benefit of an average IQ above 65.