MEXICAN Jow Forums THREAD

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1280x731, 102K)

why aren't you stopping the hondurans?
get your fucking shit together, your country is a dysfunctional hellscape.

>your country is a dysfunctional hellscape

I know that feel

born int he us to illegals, where is a good place to crash when my citizenship gets revoked.

daily reminder that you choosed incorrectly last election
Bronco is the only politician so far who said that hondureƱos are not welcome in monterrey

Attached: 1529904521940m.jpg (1024x779, 57K)

go to cuatrochan and stop stinking up this board

We do but (((they))) are protecting them

why didn't you guys stop the caravan?

Attached: trump mirrors.jpg (2560x2108, 1.11M)

we are on cuatro chan tho

who? televisa?

CIDH

>why aren't you stopping the hondurans?
Because of freedom faggot. Why would we stop people exercising their right to travel? Living in a police state has distorted your mind.

>right to travel
what's that?

international jew trickery

Attached: 1493230313110.jpg (400x480, 4K)

>Im going to travel to a new nation and demand:
>Housing
>Job
>Education
>Citizenship
El hombre que?!

Are you guys still pinned 10 pesos to the inflated dollar? Why are all your politicans connected to drug cartels? Also, why can we come over there and scoop up your girlfriends from under you with no effort? Love you!

Why didn't/aren't you guys stop the caravans??

Attached: Donald trump stand 0.jpg (1000x563, 169K)

Attached: mexican-eternal-mexican.jpg (768x791, 64K)

por el desmadre que hicieron ustedes pinches gringos en decadas pasadas.

Your govermetn patronized right wing dictatorships where corruption thived; also backed drug founded contrarevolutions in the region for decades, any person born in that country able to produce a change was or killed or emigrate himself.

Its the american way of life fruits.

Also im worried more of the staying; not because they gonna steal jobs, but because cartels there gonna be more than on willing to kill for money.

Y y para los putos derechairos cuatrochaneros; este pedo es la bomba de tiempo del priismo a Amlo.

Mark my words gringos, on this crowd of people someones gonna be enlisted in the Narc armies and gonna try to desestabilize the progeresist Goverment elected here.

Remember: PRI=NARCO.

Tehy gonna try to steer this crisis into in a security one and undermine our democracies; because of this the orange geezer you have as prez gonna try to Alex Jones your country.

People in Western nations banded together and solved their problems, created stable societies.
You don't want to do that it seems. You look at our nations and say:
>it's better there
It's easier to leave than to stay and fight.

You fag remember the haiti niggers from some time ago?
Well I'm from tijuana and they are breeding like rabbits, the hospitals are full of pregnant niggers. Also pregnant niggers from haiti fly to tijuana to have their 'mexican' anchor babies.

Attached: 345346456.png (646x595, 304K)

Send them to U.S