When will coalburners learn?

When will coalburners learn?
archive.is/d0Bzq
instagram.com/corinnaslusser/

What a nice girl!

Attached: 5727522-6349365-image-m-7_1541258834803.jpg (634x636, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KLNwPppKTM
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do coalburners have a certain look to them

Attached: 1500221670016.png (714x802, 943K)

she is a slampig

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 4.11.18 PM.png (1000x1124, 1.85M)

>entire instagram is provocative whore pics
>sold for sex online
Some would call that divine justice.

She made bad reproductive choices because she has bad judgement and thus she will be removed from the gene pool and as a result fewer women will have her bad traits in the future. The problem fixes itself.

You shouldn't have any sympathy for coalburners or try to fix them. The problem is in the genes so it can't be fixed.

Here is the man who trafficked her.
These threads always introduce an internal struggle in me. Which force is stronger - my misogyny or my racism?
As much as I hate roasties, it's difficult for me to feel good about a blonde haired blue eyed woman being sold into slavery by a nigger "pimp rapper." What say you pol?

Attached: woney.jpg (241x209, 7K)

I don’t see any niggers on her page tbqh

>sex trafficking

this girl is a whore and left small town PA to do drugs and hang out with nigs

She learned nothing. Some user posted pic of her with another black or something not long ago... Still waiting for her toll to be fully paid.

remember kids: the more makeup she has on her face, the uglier she is on the inside physically and emotionally

Burn the coal, pay the toll. The roastie got what was coming to her.

Attached: 1403279280480.jpg (479x699, 176K)

They are imitating pop culture. Once those trends change, then so will most of them. The Blacked meme, BBC meme, and white girl wasted meme are all pushing for the most disgusting type of coupling between the races, with the least amount of responsibility and the maximum amount of instant gratification possible

We can of course blame the Jews, as this is the essence of their Kalergi Plan and a major component of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Unfortunately, in the black community, the emphasis to play on their already genetic disadvantage is at an all time high, with degenerate rap and trap music at the forefront of all popular music. By promoting aggressiveness and immaturity, the black race is more easily inclined to participate. It’s poisoning the minds of the youth and that’s the next battle the memes will have to fight

She learned that white men want nothing to do with her anymore

I don't get it.Some backstory?She was sold into sex trafficking or something?

This is good. They should die. It tilts evolution to
favor pro-white women.

She left college to live with blacks in the ghetto of NYC and went missing soon afterward

This, and she has to live with that the rest of her life in constant fear of chimping out and financial despair

Attached: 1509815528970.png (444x444, 25K)

Ugly as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-164415_Chrome.jpg (1291x1013, 460K)

Imagine if wh*te women were a fraction as thirsty for white men as they are for ethnic men

>wanting this tiny subset of ugly brain damaged white women who dont even represent 10%
but why

Why would she be fearful, she'll have a powerful black bull to protect her

Attached: SoyChef.jpg (700x420, 39K)

I can't say that i don't feel bad for her.Jewish trickery killed her.Just like it will kill us.

It's more than 10%. These wh*te women all have similar genes and grew up in similar cultures. Look at that white bitch from Utah who got blacked. Besides, this white woman could have made a white guy very happy but instead they choose to burn the coal. Now it's two white guys fighting over one white girl who will probably also go black.

Das rite

Attached: 1537541305453.png (644x736, 517K)

>slampig like that used for her holes

that's a big turn on senpai

>he's still holding onto the delusion that one day he'll do better

Ultimately it is her poor decisions that lead her towards her demise. But God damn I wish I could have been there when they caught the piece of shit nigger that trafficked her. Laws in the US are weak as fuck. Can't do anything that'll hurt someone's feelings.

No, you know what you do? Public execution. Feed that goddamn nigger into a meat slicer as an example to the rest.

Might raise awareness of both sex trafficking and the dangers of dating niggers.

at the moment he's only facing max five years. they still haven't found her, or what's left of her. he's only in trouble for posting the ad and trafficking at this point.

the immediate scenario that plays in my head is that she was pimped to some psycho nigger and the bitch became evidence for crimes of some nigger with priors

I have done better lmao
>anecdotes
>ITS MORE THAN 10% REEEE
>"wh*te"
Stfu and kill yourself kike

My misogyny wins out for sure.
Even black people are smart enough to realize how stupid and violent other black people are, and yet these dumb roasties fall for it over and over.

Attached: 1490301214316.jpg (522x1001, 163K)

she looks east-nordid

Attached: llDCl3M.png (1025x705, 311K)

Niggers get the rope first.

but where is it written she burn the coal

nah, they are good, we get rid of potential coalburners

unironically 99% are blonde

Jesus Christ
>Be 20 y/o Stacey at college
>Get drugged and fucked by niggers
>Get sold to sex traffickers
>Post Instagram pics of your dumb slut life

Why?

Noticed this as well. Always blonde. Fake or natural.

Attached: 1472263947073.jpg (800x533, 70K)

Attached: 1540679044697.jpg (542x872, 124K)

Attached: 1540679087687.jpg (646x940, 195K)

Attached: aryan goddess.png (877x746, 361K)

I hope her death is useful for something.

I hope white people stand against jewish trickery and niggers.

LMAO she from the next town over from me, so many roasties keep reposting on facebook about her.

Blonde hair is thot hair. Topknot bun is another good indicator.

Attached: 1533322085529.png (500x587, 205K)

She wasnt at college, she was couch surfing around a shitty college

how is she a nice girl she just looks like a white slut

pic related is a nice girl desu to bad she's a coal burning whore

Attached: Claudia 18 Jork Germany.jpg (317x179, 14K)

any source on him being the pimp?

Attached: thot.jpg (1425x949, 234K)

>I have done better lmao
>spends his Saturday posting on Jow Forums
why do anons do this?
We understand here dude.. No one cares if your life is shit. You don't have to convince us otherwise. Like if you swag onto Jow Forums with a Chad larp it makes your posts more relevant or something. This isn't meatspace.

Not always.

The trend I've noticed with them is that the vast vast majority have daddy issues.

thottoos are even worse

nothing feels better than giving woman visible signs of disapproval after seeing her shitty ink

Shit parents make shit children, nothing of value has been lost.

I suppose.

Oh well. It's sad, but I don't let this shit bother me.

Just more mutt children to take up the anti-white cause.

There is a reason white men are marrying Asian girls, and it has nothing to do with the status of the men.

Attached: 1540675049209.png (813x847, 1.08M)

look at this überthot tattoo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 5.51.33 PM.png (1870x1260, 3.57M)

STFU faggot. God you're gay, go back to plebbit

Attached: traditionalist_woman-600x713.jpg (600x713, 59K)

racism wins out for me. Womankind can be reclaimed, niggerkind will always be a problem
Though bigger than all of this- the jews. They must all go

Attached: 1448634194935.png (798x643, 328K)

Roastiee thot coalburner toll paid

corinnaslusser: Bitch I'm young Stoney I do what I want

Attached: 1536709931288.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

tfw she would rather be a dead prostitute than a white housewife

You can see the psychotic agony in his eyes

Good riddance

Attached: mfw.png (331x319, 171K)

women are not men, they do not do things that brings them closer to what they want, they either do what gives instant gratification or they do what they are told. They are not able to plan for the future they would want like men do.

She didnt know enough to survive. She was willingly throwing all her evolution into the toilet, they are not worth having.

Attached: u wot.gif (498x249, 774K)

They all end up either dead by their own hand or by a niggers hand. The ones that don't seek out a cuck to marry them and raise Tyrone's keeeds.

Attached: atonement.jpg (660x650, 55K)

Attached: 1468113452971.jpg (2223x4606, 1.22M)

bitch be looking like powdered toast man

what a perfect thread for this image

Attached: 1541144719836.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You stupid projecting little kike. Everyone from actors to monks to billionaires to high schoolers to africans to fucking eskimos posts on here. If someone says they have fucked a girl hotter than that mess then I believe them. It's not like nobody in the world has, and the fact you think this tells us about you, nobody else.

Attached: 1541275894532.png (728x578, 439K)

Looks like she holding the worst joint ever rolled.

I don't think she was "sold into slavery". She knew exactly what she was doing for money and drugs. I think it's most likely she was killed by the angry pimp and body was hidden properly, and the nog just doesn't want a murder charge on himself.

tfw will never get to bust all over those milkers for $75

I know i'm abit drunk but it looks like she has a ballsack squashed on her face

kek when I was at the dentist's about two weeks ago for a routine cleaning/check up I was talking to the dental hygienist chick who was doing the cleaning solo. She was quite attractive and probably a few years older than I am. We got talking about random shit and getting on really well when the subject of tattoos came up. She said about how hot she thinks they are and how she likes sleeve tats on men usually; asked me if I have a tattoo/would get one and I jokingly played up how much I disliked tattoos and she seemed kind of bummed out. She tried to say how cool they could be and I just kept disagreeing while keeping it light.

Yeah, I think she bought into the myth of black culture being exotic and got fucked to death by a gang of blacks

Maybe not. They are probably still pimping her out somewhere on a slab.
Toll has to be paid in full.

You're being overcharged.

nothing to see here toil paid

Why do you care about this slut ?

Attached: file.png (1182x1876, 256K)

Where have all the coalburners gone? Long time passing. Where have all the coalburners gone? Young bucks pick them everyone. Where have all the young girls gone? When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
Where have all the mudsharks gone? Where have all the mudsharks gone? Paid the coalburners toll. When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=8KLNwPppKTM

>She knew exactly what she was doing for money and drugs

this

Attached: corinnaslusser319459356.jpg (937x1171, 93K)

>not signed by Zyklon Ben

Nigger, what are you doing?

Attached: 1479631446487.jpg (1200x962, 1.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

I guess you also have Paki Rape Gangs in America, just replace Paki with Nigger

They like the idea of having their "white purity" defiled. They're essentially white supremacists with a fetish, the young female equivalent of an old man with a 3 foot tall Thai wife

It's ultimately our fault for letting niggers live in our midst.

Attached: treasure.png (1159x887, 1.05M)

never gets old.

nice, keep 'em coming

Attached: 1483709454673.gif (440x440, 2.48M)