Really make you think

Really make you think

Attached: DrGP0itW4AAPJH6.jpg (1125x825, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/02/opinions/what-if-women-went-on-a-sex-strike-before-the-midterms-martin/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ain't getting no pussy anyway fag

Women vastly underestimate men's abilities to masturbate.

Every drumpf voter is incel so what are they thinking?

sex dolls are coming and the democrats cant stop it.

That can't be real.

If women had that kind of self control, they wouldn't all be whores.

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/02/opinions/what-if-women-went-on-a-sex-strike-before-the-midterms-martin/index.html

>what IF we took away women's right to vote before midterms
we can play this game too.

OH BUT IT IS user

Attached: 81687465468.jpg (820x633, 70K)

They tried it before Trump as well.

They still haven’t gotten the message that their vaginas are worthless to us.

I, too, remember Lysistrata.

Attached: 1476150050614.png (357x294, 94K)

Women going on strike during No-Nut-November? It's as if women have no sense of tactical intelligence.

Nothing would change. The cucks that would be swayed by this would have voted democrat anyway.

>No sex for a week will surely change history
>Being this one-track

Attached: 1541261515368.jpg (1024x578, 61K)

>our npcs need to stop having sex because we said so
>nothing in life matters more than these midterms

Women seriously dont realize they are completely at the mercy of men do they.

>sex strike
>during no nut November
Literally retarded.

UNBELIEVABLE
Even worse than this one.

Attached: 1541187812702.png (639x908, 225K)

/thread

Attached: 1317693323959.png (1250x1075, 552K)

Imagine being named after a day of the week.
Was his mother genuinely retarded?

STAY HOME

Pretty sure the women that are programmed enough to do what CNN says are probably single or have a bf that thinks exactly the same so it would be pointless

>1 post by this ID
What if men went on a money strike?

Don't under estimate men's creative abilities. Men will always invent a solution to a problem. It is not hard to do.

Attached: 1513239874763.jpg (850x1192, 938K)

>Wednesday
>his

Attached: wednesday-addams.jpg (386x500, 105K)

A headline actually persuading those without as much conviction to NOT vote. Can you even believe that shit. So much for equal voting rights.

>All women have to offer is 10 good years of a hole between their legs. They should use it as political leverage.

This is the Democratic party for you.

Oh no! I’d continue to not get laid anyway.

This is a highly ineffective threat against virgins and incels, but they probably are completely unaware that men are having less sex than them.

brown qt! This pisses off the stormfags.

>Men will always invent a solution to a problem. It is not hard to do.
It can even be done with one hand.

Attached: weatherman-boner.jpg (450x327, 26K)

So, CNN recognizes that sex is the only use men have for women?

I have a qt trap gf that I can fuck and suck literally 24/7

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONT GO THEREEEEEEEEEEEE

But I thought the radical right were all "loser incels"
This doesn't sound like a very effective strategy. Oh well leave it to a pussy named after a weekday to come up with something so stupid.

this would hurt women way more than men. do they actually think we give a shit at this point?

There is nothing wrong with fapping to brown qts or even having sex with one. Just whatever you do, do not have children as the children will be extremely mediocre at everything, have horrible identity issues, and probably go on drugs or be a mass shooter. Races are best off continuing to evolve in their own separate ways, not mixing.

Attached: ooga booga.gif (500x282, 2.55M)

>arguing with holes

Attached: 1484540495800.jpg (345x309, 34K)

>withholding sex from women is abuse
>withholding sex from men is empowerment

Is there a link or is this shitposting?
I didn't plan on wanting this world to burn today...

Attached: 1480782608065.gif (200x207, 1.17M)

Pussy is WAY over valued and it's already basically free.

Attached: scoobydoo.jpg (1154x1097, 179K)

>these cunts dont want to fuck us anyway
They think they have power?

exactly, this wouldn't change much and the idea itself is pretty hilarious. Would these striking women do anything to scabs who want to fuck anyway? Can't be breaking union lines, men have to pay the toll!!

It wouldn't make a difference for me

Missed this... thanks. Now I await God's divine wrath, or Russian nukes.

So do it. Redpill even more men.

>before the sex strike I'm a virgin
>after the sex strike I'm still a virgin
Wow. Wymyn sure showed me! Guess I'll vote dem now.

I think this article just gave me dick cancer

What if men just strike women?

When sexbots get equipped with artificial wombs females will get the rope.

Attached: 1531387906220.jpg (2370x1932, 1.87M)

I'm a kissless handhold-less virgin anyhow.

I still win, cunts!!! I still win!!!

Imagine your party being so shitty you have to constantly tell them to vote and how important it is while telling the other party to not vote just to get your way.

based

They should read Aristophanes.

After attempting this thousands of woman will be diagnosed with ligma. Quote me on this. MANY SUCH CASES!!!!

woman have no power over real men. real men only let them have power once in a while to show them that they are special. but they decide

The free market will fix it.

Attached: sexbot.jpg (600x339, 178K)

The smell would kill off the rest of the voters.

Attached: E67CFC19-BFC6-411F-A146-0E4DCE37E0C2.jpg (594x449, 34K)

It is real. It is a race-mixing article. It has nothing to do with the midterm elections, only using the elections and political power as a thin veneer for the underlying message, which is very anti-white male with lots of subliminals about people of color and how women are sexually stimulated by novel methods (men of color).

Communist News Network. This is active "race mix to tell white men to fuck off" when in reality, it's "don't make anymore white babies".

Attached: b8as0e-82ja28a8s99b082730-kejjj72950s0as-28ah2-5 (107).jpg (607x504, 134K)

>This

In the end, all women have is their holes.

this 100%

holes holes holes

all their noise is just blurring the fact that theyre just HOLES

HOLES

That probably won't happen, we will probably treat them the way we treat house pets. I don't think Genocide or Slavery are the answers. If we are kind to Niggers, Jews, and Fags and treat them as pets, we could do the same to women.

The only girls that vote dem are either old grandmas who want to take care of everyone or whores that can't keep their legs closed for more than a minute.

SPBP

Attached: 1540309637923.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

Attached: howstuffworksfemsplain.png (671x438, 609K)

>that's right user! no sex until you vote democrat!
what do??

Attached: wednesday_martin_untrue_cover_split.jpg (928x523, 73K)

>sex strike
Oh no! I'll be forced to pleasure myself?!
Oh wait, nothing new, moving along.

i literally unironicall wish they did . that very evening musk launches kickstarter for ai fuckbots with neural link integration , gets fully funded in the billions within hours and the entire female sex is declared completely redundant in terms of recreational sex within a few years .

Attached: 1541190868189.webm (996x560, 2.61M)

Are you talking about the play where all the women tried to meddle in men's affairs like waging war by simply not doing something, but then fucked it up at the end anyway?

> liberal women go on sex strike
> betamales continue to not get laid
> pedophiles continue to ignore consent
> tyrone chimps out
> chad still gets laid anyway

The article begins by making women out to be objects for sex that men use because they no longer want or enjoy it with their husband. So masturbation isn't even on the table it's just treating women as helpless sex toys that do it essentially out of obligation. I stopped after that because it's clear it's not an article about the election.

>freely admitting that you only exist as a series of gaping holes
Women are so retarded. How much of an idiot do you have to be to admit you have one thing to offer then threaten to withhold it, while men have been telling you they will happily nut to a tree that has a pear shaped trunk if given the option?

Say someone has one last chip to gamble. They say they bet it all instead of saying they bet 1 chip. It tells you everything about them.

Do you israeli men ever get jealous of the Arab men and how much control they have over their women? while israel is one of the most cucked nations on earth, where women have way too many rights?

Is CNN saying women are only valuable for sex?

Isn't that a little, dare I say, MISOGYNISTIC??

Any specific play?

Once again, pussy is the only thing women have going for them.
Can't wait for the artificial wombs

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 39K)

Ha! My wife has been on a sex strike since ‘13, you have no power over me, (((CNN)))!

>/v/ squad spammer is a filthy kike
lmfao

Attached: 1540990554568.jpg (650x396, 48K)

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Damn it. Got me!

please vote Democrat, please ignore all those times we called you nazis and called you stupid.

The desperation is real.

fuckbots will unironically make dating better and friendlier to everyone . when the female knows you got access to a 10/10 with bleeding age AI designed to cause you maximum pleasure she'll be a bit humbled and think twice on what is it that she can offer you to make dating her worth your time (same for men)

Attached: 1541194686524.webm (1066x600, 2.6M)

>Millions of men cheat on their wife

wouldnt a better option be to offer pussy to men to vote dem?

Who is this supposed to influence?
Who's the targeted demographic?
Married men that already hate their horrible wives?
All of these retarded stunts that women are trying to pull don't make any logical sense.

Attached: img.jpg (1511x2000, 457K)

>Men promise to vote cucked
>Men get sex
>Men do whatever they want in the voting booth

Great plan.

NO FAP SPARTANS

Underrated poast

It continues on to drone on about wage gaps.

>having a woman who isn't conservative

You'd have to be a retard. I'm 36 and my wife is 25, and a conservative. We agree on all of the big issues, and she wants to punch Justin Trudeau in the face. It's so comforting coming home to a sane person every day.

Don't settle for less, guys.

Lysistrata?

There was a movie like this. The women withheld sex until the guys gave up their guns. I didn't watch it because it was (((Hollywood filth))) though.

>sex dolls are coming and the democrats cant stop it.
they will try

Attached: qt.jpg (1286x857, 216K)

Not even a clue. I've brought up the fact that the only reason women have any rights is because men allow it, and they lose their shit at the notion and deny it, and it ALWAYS devolves into "well then you men won't get any sex". At which point I ask if that's the only thing they have to offer. Then they lose their shit again even though they admitted as such.

>right wingers are incels
>lets punish right wingers by refusing to have sex

...... lol?

DESU I'd rather have sex with a hole in the ceiling than either of those heifers.

no fap legion will make women ovulate and go horny in seconds, they underestimated the no fap centurions.

>Women
>Self-control
Kek