FUCK THAT NEONAZI TRUMP AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS

Attached: u4h5kod0b2o11.jpg (694x460, 69K)

Trump is a moderate lefty

Gr8 B8 M8

>truck fump
>fruck tump
what did they mean by this?

Attached: havetoponderquick.png (484x479, 232K)

Modern liberals would call JFK a nazi.

Most of all, fuck Jow Forums little white bitches. Basement dwellers pampered doughboys.

Roastie and/or nigger :^)

This was painted in Manchester, in the UK. What is the fucking point? Do these retards really think that anyone in America cares what some middle class art student in England thinks about Trump?

Some of us aren't basement dwellers and have real lives. For example, I'm a dentist. I specialize in extracting commie pussies teeth with my steel toed boots. Wanna make an appointment asshole?

>fruck tump

Attached: 1541143056397.jpg (1440x810, 165K)

>swastikas are bad don't draw them anywhere
>draws swastika

I don't get it. are swastikas bad no matter where they're drawn? Or only if they're drawn without "fuck trump" somewhere nearby the swastika?

That negative space swastika is a perfect example of Liberal mindset. They're always reading between the lines, flipping out about things they feel but isn't actually there.

>frump trunk

It's obviously Fuuck Trmp
Just unsure what a Trmp is. Time Required for Management Process? Leftists do hate management.

leftists call him a Nazi everyday but they're the only ones who ever go putting swatikas in public

its too bad Trump isn't nearly as fascist as he said he would be :(

Attached: 1455480454802.png (515x599, 556K)

Isn't Switzerland a meme?

It's a retarded throwback to a liberal slogan of the 2000s. It doesn't really work with a name like Trump.

Attached: buck fush.jpg (898x530, 591K)

>Do these retards really think that anyone in America cares what some middle class art student in England thinks about Trump?

Even stranger is that almost nobody in the US will know about this anyways, so he's really just talking to other brits.

which is really strange to me

But Bush got 2 terms.

Bush was a democrat compared to Trump. Trump openly hates over half the country. He's done son.