The official Mind over Matter Politically related thread. Ver. 0.1

Continuation of the discussion of changing the world with your mind.

Have you ever changed the course of history with you thoughts? Do you feel that your mind power contributed to the election of Trump? I know that I am not the only one out there thinking about this crazy shit. Have you ever thought that what you are thinking about is actually changing the course of history?

Attached: mindseye.jpg (680x380, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialdreaming.com/gordonlawrence/
youtu.be/wr5M6oEx2j4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian_personality
youtube.com/watch?v=pI9mfl4eHZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parapsychology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychic_abilities
youtube.com/watch?v=33ahwX9U0yg
nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_biocomputer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmoung_Brotherhood
archive.is/QcHXA
archive.is/nbQP8
youtube.com/watch?v=FMXqyf13HeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoever made the original thread can remake if they want.

One time I heard this really good piece about collective dreaming on NPR (i know kike shills) that talked about a dream study project that collected dreams submitted online from tens of thousands of people.

They noticed trends and patterns in the dreams prior to catastrophic events for the people in that given location. It is basically collective consciousness but extracted through dreams.

Of course, I have not been able to find a damn thing on it since. Even a few years ago, I was able to find the website that was collecting the dreams, and they stated that one of their intended purposes was to analyze patterns of dreams leading up to events...but now I cant even find that...What the fuck bros.

>When working as a social scientist at the Tavistock Institute in London in the early 1980s, Dr. Lawrence became convinced that there was a social and political context to people’s dreams. He was heavily influenced by reading The Third Reich of Dreams (1968) by the German journalist Charlotte Beradt. In her book, Beradt shows how the Nazis caused paranoia in the German population, particularly amongst Jews; their angst being pronounced in their dreams during the Nazis' rise in the 1930s. During this time, Beradt had medical friends collect the dreams of their patients, all of whom were Jewish. The patient's dreams dramatically foretold their horrendous future in Nazi Germany.
socialdreaming.com/gordonlawrence/

Here is my five cents to the discussion, which many of you aren't taking into the consideration.

Technology and predictive programming has been done and researched by the CIA and othes since the early 50s. The Macy group, led by participants in from the Franfurt school, matematicians and computer developers have been working on how prevent a new autoritharian mindset and ideology to prevail again after world war two. It is connected to many sub research projects, like MKultra for instance.

Watch from 57:00 on this: youtu.be/wr5M6oEx2j4 to get an idea what they have done.

To sum it up, they have found a recipe on how nationalistic and authoritharian ideologies come forth, made scales (f-scale) on how much of a threat you are, and made efforts to prevent this in certain ways. Trump is not who we think he is, i suspect he is a culmination of the last parts of the effort on how to predict and track the patriotic behaviors of the average citizens, and how to prevent them for good in the near future.

Read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian_personality

It is a battle between the natural and tribal mindset stemming from nature and genetics, against the nodular hivemind which are emerging from the dependence on technology. In the most pinpointed conclusions, so are they making an army and a world of literal NPCs.

Unless the sane people left begin to learn about the natural mind, our connection with nature and each other, we are doomed to fall under for the electronic hivemind which the elite have engineered and command.

This is what we should be fighting against: youtube.com/watch?v=pI9mfl4eHZk

Attached: johnc.jpg (300x184, 20K)

If this is true there is (fake?) ayy lmao shit coming in.

If you are still here, what do you mean?

Oh yeah, You gotta do mushrooms again if it didnt help you see this stuff. You gotta put a little effort in and take a good dose. Until you understand that taking mushrooms is communicating with a plant and not taking a drug you dont get it.

Totally agree. Trump is just a way to throw the right wing a bone so we don't wake up. It's all a giant balancing act.

What makes you convinced that I would experience the same things and arrive at the same conclusions you did?

I agree there is a collective human conscioussness, but the thing is that the elite is trying to run the game and influence our minds through a collective culture. After having researched the mind, they have come to the conclusion that mind is nothing but mathematical formulas that can be solved, and those problems that cannot be solved, can be solved by adding "dark matter" into the argument. They do simply construct what is not there.

This is a problem and what you should be careful with. Jow Forums especially is a bandwagon where people think that they are thinking independently, but in reality are affected by others without doing their own research. It is memetic warfare, a real field. Training you to react to certain things with a cue of trigger, by for example a meme in this example. The same applies to the normal world, and NPCs and the consumer class are much easier triggered to such things.

Last thread.

You seem like a women. Just try shrooms again until you get it.

No thanks. I doubt heeding the advice of someone incapable of backing up their claims would lead to anything good. I'm just trying to understand your point of view. Right now it seems that you don't really understand it yourself either.

Is the other op here? keep making threads like this. Maybe make it a general or something its important.

haha so you are a doodoo brain thanks for revealing your poop personality fully.
Don't take shrooms, show tits.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Stupid shit like this is why no one takes anything we say seriously. You didn’t alter anything, you literally just predicted what would happen or convinced yourself that some stupid fact that was contrarian to whatever textbooks you were given was true.

Enlightening. Are you so emotionally invested to a fungi that the minute someone pokes at your beliefs you turn into an aggressive ad-hom machine? You are all talk, zero substance, aren't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parapsychology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychic_abilities

People should become good at these things.

haha yes

Take some ketamine in a float tank and talk to these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=33ahwX9U0yg

Carry on

nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_biocomputer

Attached: figure01.gif (644x261, 72K)

Thanks for the well thought out posts and quality contributions to this thread. OP's posts seem to be a little lacking in substance so far and I feel you would make a better arbiter for this thread.

Agree! I don't want to be op I just love this topic and want it to stick around.

I did try to make the second thread but this was already made by then. I am just rationalizing where OP is not and share what knowledge i have discovered which is relevant to the subject. We should learn to control the mind before they learn to control us.

Yes, everything is wavefields and vibrations. All potentialities exist as every single potential quantum meta state of the universe exists, we simply see only one path because of the limits of the material form. What we call the jews, there is truth to that, but it is not quite so simple. You see the upper echelons are full of dark occultists who know of the truth of "mind over matter". These sorts have been in place since basically the dawn of humanity and through trickery have effectively driven the zeitgeist in the direction they please, which is to say, they created a pyramid with them at the top as gods who understand the truths of bending reality and the normal plebs like us who have been thoroughly indoctrinated and chastised if we have ever gone anywhere near the spiritual and the other dimensional (well in ways that aren't within the control structures they have created). The internet has begun to demystify the occult, and in general the vibration of the human collective is increasing. This is absolutely terrifying to them, they want to be the ones with this knowledge so that they can be the few controllers guiding the sheep, a decentralized world where everyone has access to knowledge means a world they could never hope to control. Jow Forums is unironically one of the most powerful collectives in the world right now, people often laugh at the notion, but Jow Forums has had a very interesting grip on the zeitgeist since its inception. This place through dissemination of its memes is freeing the minds of this world. Even individual minds can manifest in this world, but if the collective awakens, truly, that can reshape reality itself. This is the collective multifaceted dream of god.

So let me say this: Stop believing in limits. Stop imposing limits on yourself. Assume that everything you have ever been presented as knowledge is bullshit. If there are limits, you can find them yourself. Let us free this world, brothers.

Attached: 1540104969970.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

It is always good to be aware of things, but as my father always said to me, great ideas are nothing before you implement them, before you make something out of it and yourself. We are aware there is a problem and that something should be done, but what should we do?

Attached: 401261ba5cae057e1e039ae3ea1e056a.jpg (940x761, 75K)

another user agreeing - keep this work up and this board may actually pull out of its bankrupt kneejerk nosedive of literal mainstream/msm-controlled western political/cultural spasms and reorganize around the real, possibly universe-wide struggle against unconsciousness, suffering, fear and ignorance as first specifically manifested by the Buddha but these days, the only more contemporary focus I've really found is some in the Rationalist / Effective Altruist communities.

Attached: 1476063341635.jpg (3240x2102, 631K)

Noted. Your interest is admirable, just realize you do a disservice to the topic being discussed when you make vapid substance-less posts as OP. Better to try to the the discussion with well placed questions than attempt to answer ones you lack the requisite knowledge to be responding to. I do agree with you that it would be beneficial to form some sort of general around the topic.

I appreciate your sharing.
>We should learn to control the mind before they learn to control us.
Very insightful statement. 100% agreed. It is obvious that this board is under constant psychic assault and if we don't even understand the ways we are being manipulated and subverted we will never be able to overcome them.

Yeehaw.
Limits are manufactured.
I have passed many of my own mental limitation and it's why I come off as schizo retard op.
I do some pretty weird ritualistic stuff and fully believe it has changed my reality.
Reading the anti christ threads and eventually the manifesto really helped me conceptualize how we can use our minds to fight the magic the elite uses.

The truth is, everyone needs to face themselves. Integrate the shadow. Maximize spirit, minimize ego. Achieve gnosis. It starts with each us saving ourselves before we try to save the world.

Better to try to lead the discussion with well placed questions*

"He who knows and does not know that he knows: he is asleep. Let him become

one, whole. Let him be awakened.

He who has known but does not know: let him see once more the beginning of all.

He who does not wish to know, and yet says that he needs to know: let him be guided to safety and to light.

He who does not know, and knows that he does not know: let him, through this knowledge, know".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmoung_Brotherhood

Attached: 1200px-ArsameiaDexiosis.jpg (1200x1800, 899K)

love doctor?

thinks change when large amounts of human minds think the same thing at the same time
hence the reason history is full of "praying"
to line up the time they agreed to do it at "bed time"
but yeah since the internet is a thing
thousands, maybe millions of minds, can focus & think on the same thing at the same time & it is the same effect
its not magic, just something we don't get

Attached: 1505765845233.png (500x620, 303K)

>its not magic, just something we don't get
>implying there is a difference

Maybe pol should have a nightly prayer.

My flesh and my thoughts are a manifestation of history. Almost every time I have an idea I know a thousand other people just had the same idea and I'll see the results in a while. Major discoveries are usually independently discovered at around the same time.

Bump for interest
My mantra

I am Awake
I am Aware
I am A Wave

Oh shit those 3s!!!

I am Awake
I am Aware
I am A Wave

Ive read/seen quite a few things that were real fucking eye openers that I can no longer find. One of them was a major study into quantum thought. They were trying to test if people could accurately predict the color of a ball placed in a box. When they went through the results they found that the amount of times that the ball was correctly predicted was 1) statistically improbable and 2) directly correlated to how many people guessed the same color. They then expounded upon this experiment by making it double blind. They came up with a method in which it would be impossible for anyone, even the test givers, to know for a fact what color ball was in the box. The results this time were drastic and the frequency at which the color was guessed correctly left the realm of improbability and went skipping along into impossibility. They didnt have an adequate explanation for why this was.

It was a very remarkable research paper. What it proved was that if we can remove disbelief, or preconceived ideas the what we believe to be true can change the world.

wew, not bad lad

yes, Jow Forums and others can only really line up with post numbers, a prayer at the same time globally would work, but good luck.
our brains work on a quantum level, prolly related.
hence the reason my or your consciousness can't "end" if at all possible, due to quantum immortality & quantum entanglement.
You know how dreams have time weirdness, happen fast, well life is usually like that, the reason some of us or all of us experience a "slow down" at this date in time is because of the discovery of some sort of immortality meaning we pretty much always have a "possibility" of surviving. Don't get me wrong, damage happens & you don't want to fuck yourself up, but some of us or all of us are destined to "live" forever

archive.is/QcHXA
For posterity anons
Best get, and Ju in the trip for cherry on top.

>So let me say this: Stop believing in limits. Stop imposing limits on yourself. Assume that everything you have ever been presented as knowledge is bullshit. If there are limits, you can find them yourself. Let us free this world, brothers.

Attached: cloud-limit-break.png (624x445, 142K)

this thread should be called Quantum Politics

Daily reminder that Nazi have existed for 3200 years

Shadilay

We are all the logos become flesh. There is an eternal being to all of us. God is like a beam of light going through a prism and we are the rainbow coming out the other side. God is the water and we are the transitory bubbles that form on that water. God is the vine and we are the grapes.

Attached: 1539755213737.jpg (1536x1420, 371K)

We must somehow make man think with a common philosophy:

"Philosophy," writes Sir William Hamilton, "has been defined [as]: The science of things
divine and human, and of the causes in which they are contained [Cicero]; The science of
effects by their causes [Hobbes]; The science of sufficient reasons [Leibnitz]; The science
of things possible, inasmuch as they are possible [Wolf]; The science of things evidently
deduced from first principles [Descartes]; The science of truths, sensible and abstract [de
Condillac]; The application of reason to its legitimate objects [Tennemann]; The science
of the relations of all knowledge to the necessary ends of human reason [Kant];The
science of the original form of the ego or mental self [Krug]; The science of sciences
[Fichte]; The science of the absolute [von Schelling]; The science of the absolute
indifference of the ideal and real [von Schelling]--or, The identity of identity and non-
identity [Hegel]."

Plato regarded philosophy as the greatest good ever imparted by Divinity to man. In the
twentieth century, however, it has become a ponderous and complicated structure of
arbitrary and irreconcilable notions--yet each substantiated by almost incontestible logic.

An ancient philosopher once said: "He who has not even a knowledge of common things
is a brute among men. He who has an accurate knowledge of human concerns alone is a
man among brutes. But he who knows all that can be known by intellectual energy, is a
God among men." Man's status in the natural world is determined, therefore, by the
quality of his thinking. He whose mind is enslaved to his bestial instincts is philosophically not superior to the brute-, he whose rational faculties ponder human affairs is a man; and he whose intellect is elevated to the consideration of divine realities is already a demigod, for his being partakes of the luminosity with which his reason has brought him into proximity.

Attached: index.jpg (186x271, 8K)

this is a schizophrenia thread

Attached: 1516321599699.jpg (449x275, 25K)

what were they up to 3200 years ago?

Nah, its Quantum politics.
Get used to it.

this is a fucking leaf poster trying to discourage people from engaging the truths of themselves and this universe

>Quantum politics
yikes

Attached: 1515558506953.jpg (281x327, 34K)

Very interesting. Do you have a link to the paper?

This guy said it first.

Samson is the first Nazi I have seen recorded in history.

Essennes of the bible are part of the lineage

Nothzr
Naassenes (essenns)
Nazirite
Nazarene
Nazorene
Nazorean
Nazerini
Nazir
Nezatch

also reminder that tranny jannies and mod fags have taken away our ability to post in get threads to divorce us of the quantum potential of meme magick.

We can overpower the mods with our big dick brains tho right? This thread had some gets.

yes we can

>what the fuck is GR3
the absolute state of newfags

>Samson is the first Nazi I have seen recorded in history.
You get barbed wire for a noose

My captchas just got 10 times harder... is this a joke mods?

that is the fault of AI, not mods. I have observed the same phenomena

Dont know, and doubtfully care
Why u mad?

google is responsible for that you dumb faggot
I'm being a newfag and no one can stop me

your sexy. come over.

The A.I knows..

Attached: google.jpg (284x177, 10K)

>"He who has not even a knowledge of common things
>is a brute among men. He who has an accurate knowledge of human concerns alone is a
>man among brutes. But he who knows all that can be known by intellectual energy, is a
>God among men."

Reminds me of this:
>The pneumatics ("spiritual", from Greek πνεῦμα, "spirit") were, in Gnosticism, the highest order of humans, the other two orders being psychics and hylics ("matter"). A pneumatic saw itself as escaping the doom of the material world via the transcendent knowledge of Sophia's Divine Spark within the soul.

>They conceive, then, of three kinds of men, spiritual, material, and animal . . . The material goes, as a matter of course, into corruption. The animal, if it make choice of the better part, finds repose in the intermediate place; but if the worse, it too shall pass into destruction. But they assert that the spiritual principles which have been sown by Achamoth, being disciplined and nourished here from that time until now in righteous souls (because when given forth by her they were yet but weak), at last attaining to perfection, shall be given as brides to the angels of the Saviour, while their animal souls of necessity rest for ever with the Demiurge in the intermediate place. And again subdividing the animal souls themselves, they say that some are by nature good, and others by nature evil. The good are those who become capable of receiving the [spiritual] seed [and becoming pneumatic]; the evil by nature are those who are never able to receive that seed [and become hylic].

archive.is/nbQP8
Updated

You mean his story? :^)

>Do you have a link
Nope. It is one of the things that I can no longer find. When I first read it (maybe in 2013 I am not sure though) the study, and a link to it, were posted in a thread either here or on 8.

Countless dreams from my past started coming true after I started drinking distilled water and started chasing excitement irl. Dreams are always symbolic literals so NPCs will never understand this.

Attached: 1512246690779.jpg (1920x1218, 1.16M)

This might be related:
youtube.com/watch?v=FMXqyf13HeM

>philosophy
>sophia
Why have I never made this connection? Thanks user.

"Hippasus, Philolaus, and Eudoxus. Pythagoras (580-500? B.C.) conceived mathematics to be the most sacred and exact of all the sciences, and demanded of all who came to him for study a familiarity with arithmetic, music, astronomy, and geometry. He laid special emphasis upon the philosophic life as a prerequisite to wisdom.

Pythagoras was one of the first teachers to establish a community wherein all the members were of mutual assistance to one another in the common attainment of the higher sciences. He also introduced the discipline of retrospection as essential to the development of the spiritual mind.

Pythagoreanism may be summarized as a system of metaphysical speculation concerning the relationships between numbers and the causal agencies of existence. This school also first expounded the theory of celestial harmonics or "the music of the spheres." John Reuchlin said of Pythagoras that he taught nothing to his disciples before the discipline of silence, silence being the first rudiment of contemplation.

In his Sophist, Aristotle credits Empedocles with the discovery of rhetoric. Both Pythagoras and Empedocles accepted the theory of transmigration, the latter saying: "A boy I was, then
did a maid become; a plant, bird, fish, and in the vast sea wum." Archytas is credited with invention of the screw and the crane. Pleasure he declared to be a pestilence because it was pposed to the temperance of the mind; he considered a man without deceit to be as rare as a fish without bones."

I hope we all one day could find inspiration in the ways of the old philosophers and their way of thought as modern philosphy have become so concerned with the effort to disprove eachother's fallacies that the sublimer issues of divine order and human destiny have suffered deplorable neglection.

Attached: pythagoras_knapp.jpg (676x1024, 157K)