An example of honest German

A prominent German historian Karl Heinz Roth precisely calculated how much money Germany should pay to Poland to settle bills with us, and the sum oscilates around 1 trillion euro. He says that Germany should pay this money to Poland in installments for next 20 years and supposedly many politicians in Bundestag think the same as he does.

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/1,166611,24124930,niemiecki-historyk-o-reparacjach-najwiekszy-niesplacony-dlug.html#s=BoxOpCzol6

Attached: z24124931IE,Historyk-Karl-Heinz-Roth.jpg (700x394, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-signs-holocaust-property-law-that-has-angered-poland/
uk.businessinsider.com/polish-deputy-prime-minister-calls-on-emigrants-to-return-home-2016-3
toronto.mfa.gov.pl/en/consular_information/polish_citizenship/
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_reason,_2017.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Roth)))

Jokes aside, but we seriously need this money. These tiny and symbolic EU funds we get for last decade is barely enough to fund cotton pads, and new geopolitical situation puts us in front of very ambitious objectives. If Germans know whats good for them, they should pay. Strong Poland is the best investment for modern Germany.

Fake nation on a stolen clay represented by a kike
>Ello Shlomo

I think this whole thing is 3d chess

Israel is demanding and insane amount of money from Poland from losses sustained during ww2.

Therefore Poland also demands an insane amount of money.

Either this think is struck down and Poland pays nothing, OR it is upheld and Poland ends up making money, even with what is payed to the jews. Either way Poland wins and sets an international precedent

>Fake nation on a stolen clay represented by a kike

Why do you say such nasty things about Germans?

If you delude yourself that our politicians would give even one euro from this sum to Israeli Jews, you are very naive. They would most probably spend most of it on American weapon systems.

>Karl Heinz Roth
who

BTW Poland is being colonized by ((()))

I'm a legal Polish citizen, I went to the embassy to get my passport. They told me it would take 1-2 years for it to be issued.

I know a Jew whose mom was a 6billion survivor. She was 6 when the war started and moved to Canada when it ended. She has absolutely no Polish paperwork, no citizenship, neither does her son.

To apply for a Polish citizenship you need to prove at least one parent is a Pole, they also require a family tree going back to your great-grandparents.

This Jew is going to get his citizenship (Passport, SSI, all necessary legal cards) in around 5 months whereas it will take a real ethnic Pole who is already a citizen 1-2 years to get a simple passport.

>If you delude yourself that our politicians would give even one euro from this sum to Israeli Jews, you are very naive

timesofisrael.com/trump-signs-holocaust-property-law-that-has-angered-poland/

If they could make $0.05 on the dollar of that deal you don't think they would sign it? Whose the fool? Polish politicians will sign away anything if it means a few shekels in their own pocket. The Polish ruling class are the descendants of commies and commie sympathizers. They sold Poland to Stalin, then to Brussels. They do not give a shit about the Polish people.

>Strong Poland is the best investment for modern Germany.
Why is a strong Poland a good investment for Germany?

>Why is a strong Poland a good investment for Germany?

Because we would protect them from Russian imperialism.

I really doubt that Jews would want to live in Poland out of all places. They are still very traumatized by the Holocaust which happened on our land, they consider Poland as a big Jewish graveyard and they also accuse us of antisemitism and imply that this antisemitism played a role in their tragedy. If a Jew wanted to emigrate from Israel, i think he would choose the USA, most probably, as it is already infested with Jews, so he could find well paid job thanks to tribal connections

He's a rich jew, doesn't need a job because he owns around 20 apartment blocks. Word is Jews have free reign in Poland, their businesses don't get looked into by the Polish tax department.

Also, they see the writing on the wall in terms on the west and want a safe place to escape to.

Lol what a joke

Poland got all of Prussia and still want gibs

First, I'd like to see an accounting from Germany of the amount of holocaust guilt money these kikes have extorted from the German people over the years.

>He's a rich jew

We generally appreciate rich people. Sure, Jews own here a lot of things like restaurants, skyscrapers, cinema nets and shit like that. But we need poor Jewish crowd for nothing and the Jewish average-joe low-wage crowd is completely not intersted in living in Poland, they just associate us with Holocaust and antisemitism.

My parents are Polish citizen, am I already automatically a citizen, or do I need to apply for citizenship, and then for my passport? I really need to have an escape avenue from this mudshit-infested dump, no way I'm ever raising a family here.

>My parents are Polish citizen, am I already automatically a citizen, or do I need to apply for citizenship, and then for my passport? I really need to have an escape avenue from this mudshit-infested dump, no way I'm ever raising a family here.

If you delude yourself that Poland is some kind of monoethnical paradise, you are simply dumb and misinformed. If you walk in centers of bigger cities of Poland, you will see "mudshits" every 2 minutes of walking. That's just general demographic trends: Western countries have generally low birth rates so their economies must import peoples from abroad, and the only people who have extraordinarily high birth rates are brown and black.

>We generally appreciate rich people. Sure, Jews own here a lot of things like restaurants, skyscrapers, cinema nets and shit like that. But we need poor Jewish crowd for nothing and the Jewish average-joe low-wage crowd is completely not intersted in living in Poland, they just associate us with Holocaust and antisemitism.

You're OK with them owning high percentage of things in poland? What happens when they use their influence against poland for the benefit of israel?

Why does the polish government prefer a rich jew over an average pole when they're campaigning around the world asking polonia to return to poland?

uk.businessinsider.com/polish-deputy-prime-minister-calls-on-emigrants-to-return-home-2016-3
>Come back, but first get a taste of the bureaucracy which awaits your upon your return ;)
>oh, and back up, make room for shlomo

>My parents are Polish citizen, am I already automatically a citizen, or do I need to apply for citizenship, and then for my passport? I really need to have an escape avenue from this mudshit-infested dump, no way I'm ever raising a family here

You have a right to citizenship because you are a Pole. Getting your paperwork will take 1-2 years.

You will need the read the below link, get a few documents translated, and you'll need info from your parents.

toronto.mfa.gov.pl/en/consular_information/polish_citizenship/

What an abhorrent post. Like seeing a few tourist non-whites in big cities like Warsaw is the same as 300,000 mudshit vermins settling here every year and breeding like rats, with white kids being minorities in some classrooms and bullied just for being white. Why would you even compare the two? Fucking idiot.

So it takes 1-2 years to get citizenship, on top of 1-2 years to get my passport? I better get working now. Are you thinking of moving to Poland?

>What an abhorrent post. Like seeing a few tourist non-whites in big cities like Warsaw is the same as 300,000 mudshit vermins settling here every year and breeding like rats, with white kids being minorities in some classrooms and bullied just for being white. Why would you even compare the two? Fucking idiot.

Well, you might be right about it. Most of these shitskins in Poland are classy: they are tourists, or businessmen, or students, or high wage professionals. No trashy people. So it is really hard to be a racist in Poland, because most people of other race here are of high quality. Anyway, their number grows rapidly. Yet 10 years ago, i was seeing a nigger in Poland once a year, today i am seeing them everyday every 10 minutes while coming back home from work.

>Roth
Sounds awfully Jewish.
Also
>German historian.
I suspect he's not an objective voice here. I cant think of any living German historians that arent complete trash.

>Are you thinking of moving to Poland?
Not in the near future but I see it as a future option.
At 350,000 new people per year, in 20 years Canada will be majority non-white given the current number of white, shitskins and their respective breeding patterns. 40-50 years from now Canada will be a third world shit-hole. I don't want my children or myself to live in a country like that.

>EU gibs me dat program comes to an end
>wants more gibs me dat from Germany
Poland, the nigger of the EU.

>At 350,000 new people per year, in 20 years Canada will be majority non-white given the current number of white, shitskins and their respective breeding patterns. 40-50 years from now Canada will be a third world shit-hole. I don't want my children or myself to live in a country like that.

Poland takes almost 700.000 of foreign people per year nowadays. Poland won't be Polish in a decade if this trend continues.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_reason,_2017.png

>>What an abhorrent post. Like seeing a few tourist non-whites in big cities like Warsaw is the same as 300,000 mudshit vermins settling here every year and breeding like rats, with white kids being minorities in some classrooms and bullied just for being white. Why would you even compare the two? Fucking idiot.
>Well, you might be right about it. Most of these shitskins in Poland are classy: they are tourists, or businessmen, or students, or high wage professionals. No trashy people. So it is really hard to be a racist in Poland, because most people of other race here are of high quality. Anyway, their number grows rapidly. Yet 10 years ago, i was seeing a nigger in Poland once a year, today i am seeing them everyday every 10 minutes while coming back home from work.

This is how it starts, even Toronto was pretty white in the 80's. Now most people you see are non-white. You will not find a single street corner without a third worlder standing there.

>This is how it starts, even Toronto was pretty white in the 80's. Now most people you see are non-white. You will not find a single street corner without a third worlder standing there.

If it is only a matter of color of skin, then it is not such a big problem. I read everyday in newspaper about Ukrainians raping Polish women, killing people while driving drunk, making robberies, committing various crimes, and just imagine that their skin is white.

>Poland takes almost 700.000 of foreign people per year nowadays. Poland won't be Polish in a decade if this trend continues.
>ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_reason,_2017.png

The problem is global and I see a lot of poles, even on this site falling for the civ-nat rzeczpospolita meme.

At least most of the number were ukrainians, but now that they've dried up the gov wants to replace them with shitskins. Of course rn they say they're temporary, but that's only until the businesses who hire them say they don't want to retrain every 6-12 months. Then they're permanent, then they bring their families, then they start breeding, just like the temporary turkish workers in germany of the 60's.

The entire time this is happening the gov will be selling propaganda that because Reuthenian, Rusyn, and Lithuanian nobleman where equal in status to Polish nobleman, that anyone who comes to Poland is a Pole. It's laughable but people are historically illiterate enough to fall for it.

>If it is only a matter of color of skin, then it is not such a big problem. I read everyday in newspaper about Ukrainians raping Polish women, killing people while driving drunk, making robberies, committing various crimes, and just imagine that their skin is white.

The ukies will be hard to distinguish but the new wave will come from the third world. Neither of them belong.

Well, you might be right. Anyway, i believe that Poland is special in aspect of cultural assimilation. If somebody has a Polish citizenship and decides to live amongst us, he is treated better by Poles than they treat each other, and such a person gets a lot of friendship and support even if he/she speaks broken Polish. I doubt we would ever allow to create ghettos on our land, as we are very inclusive and friendly by nature. But i think everything depends on numbers. If you import random "refugees" in a mass way the way Germans did, without even checking their IDs and their past, problems are inevitable.

(((WE)))

Kek

These people are fucked in the head

>Well, you might be right. Anyway, i believe that Poland is special in aspect of cultural assimilation. If somebody has a Polish citizenship and decides to live amongst us, he is treated better by Poles than they treat each other, and such a person gets a lot of friendship and support even if he/she speaks broken Polish. I doubt we would ever allow to create ghettos on our land, as we are very inclusive and friendly by nature. But i think everything depends on numbers. If you import random "refugees" in a mass way the way Germans did, without even checking their IDs and their past, problems are inevitable.

There's no hope with this attitude. Of course immigrants adapt to the values of the host culture when there's not many of them, but when more of them arrive, they behave like they do in their own home, because afterall, that's how they are raised.

If you moved to China, would you automatically adapt and accept chinese culture as superior. Will you live in the chinese way? Would your children if they came with you? What if 1 million poles moved to the same area in china? It's the exact same with any other group moving to any other territory.

If you don't want Poland to become like the west you have to reject ALL immigration. It's much easier when there's not many of them and they're only coming at 50k per year compared to 4 million of them with 200k coming each year (10 years from now).

Poland decided to be a part of the West freewillingly, and it means that we want to be with the West in good times and bad times. We all are exposed to the same demographic trends: our people have low birth rates, so our economies need immigration to sustain themselves. The core West is experiencing this process on much bigger scale and earlier than Poland because your economies are much bigger and richer than ours. And that's the only difference. Our problem might be even bigger because we lost 2 mln people who decided to work in richer Western economies, so we need now to bring more people from abroad now to give workers for our companies. So Poland is not really against immigration like EU tries to present it in its propaganda. We are only supporters of its rationalisation, as well as coming back to classic christian and patriotic values in society. Coming back to traditional values would improve assimilation process, and leftards are fucking everything up with their insane racist ideas that result in creations of supremacist movements. We can't really close our borders for people from around the world, but we shouldn't demoralize ourselves and everybody else with crazy leftist ideologies that only lead to racial and ideological conflicts between people. Nation should be united with the same values.

>so our economies need immigration to sustain themselves

Canada has always been a rich country, so why the fuck did we need to open our borders to turd-world hordes in the mid-80s? Are you saying our economy would collapse if we didnt? And now those wonderful immigrants are driving wages down, pricing natives out of real estates, shitting up our gene pool and our culture. Muh economy meme is just an excuse for cheap labour by companies who only seek to make money at the expense of the country.

Polaks are the jews
The end

>(((Roth)))
>Polish flag

Poland is scared as fuck. Don't worry Pawel, it will be quick again.

You want the immigration, only slowly. KYS traitor.

The immigrants will not pay for your retirement., but at least they'll abuse you n your nursing home. You deserve it.