American education

Teacher punches student in front of class

youtube.com/watch?v=vT1kl9yu_bI

Attached: 1540447303031.gif (220x242, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6xTyROuI0Gk
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based and chimppilled

WE WUZ TEACHERS N SHIT

Attached: 1539481804772.png (650x650, 13K)

literal american education

The kid deserved it.

I approve. Students in public schools should be subject to public, corporal discipline. Don't like it? Teach your own degenerate loin-garbage at home.

the kid was a little shitbag. but bc of todays liberalism everywhere teacher gon get canned and the kid will get a participation trophy.
i remember in high school a kid said some disparaging shit about a teachers wife in the hallway and the teacher grabbed him by the throat and starting bashing is head off the lockers. a few hours later i was walking by the main office and saw the kid getting verbally destroyed by his parents with the teacher that bashed him lol.
kid got a week suspension and the teacher got a 3 day suspension, all without any charges for either of them. shit was better back in my day. (im only 32)

Does murican education even exist? According to this board, no it doesn't.

If you don't think that little faggot didn't deserve it for some stupid shit he said, you are a retarded tyranny fluffer

What did Mr. Atta mean by this?

Attached: B1C5C124-39C7-48F1-B391-AD9D2D7EEC12.jpg (1242x1809, 505K)

At non-white school this is exactly how it looks

Went to school in SoCal, this was a normal tuesday afternoon, it made for great entertainment

Mexicans and blacks hate each other more than any other groups in the world

He was using a weapon too.

What was that gibberish the kids was saying at the end? Sounded like sand runes.

Aramaic

runes implies script doesn’t it?

why?

On my mama

Not a clue, just know as being one of the only white kids at a school of half Mexican and half black, its absolute chaos

I would assume its because they are competing for welfare, but I don't really know

They also fell like they both have and deserve a natural ownership of America for their people

I feel very sorry for whats supposed to be spaces of learning and education

Attached: 1539888678401.png (400x534, 287K)

The utter state of public education. In ten years schools will resemble prisons, if they already dont.

>Mexicans and blacks hate each other more than any other groups in the world

It depends. When I was in college I tutored at a jizzspanic school and all the students were total nog worshippers. No culture of their own, just do like the nogs do

Attached: ayanaolivia.jpg (450x340, 117K)

So did any news organization actually post the full confrontation or do they all conveniently cut the video straight to the teacher punching the student in the face?

This is why I hate the fucking media. "What he said was too offensive". No, it wasn't. I want context for the altercation, shithead. I'm not 10 years old. I can hear whatever he said to the teacher.

Is anyone surprised? And teachers are supposed to be above this sort of thing. I don't care how bad his fees fees were hurt; he should have known better and been the adult and professional. Now, he suffers the consequences.

niggers in the YT comments on the side of the teacher no surprise lol

we're not guaranteed anything in this life.

Who isn’t on the side of the teacher that’s not a zoomer?

Mexican calls niger niger niger proceeds to be nigger -associated press

i can see why they are the enemy of the people

this is the kind of shit i will expect to see in a few years, with the media
>white guy says n word
>"see racist"
>*cuts part the part of the video where the black guy stabs the white guys kid*

Blacks kill each other. Don’t let them trick you into giving u- the second. It’s the only 2thing that’s protects the first. Hahah niggers

>0:29
Nice duck

>literal
>state
seriously this country is a meme

Blacks don't work and commit a bunch of violent crime but are treated like angels because of white guilt.

Mexicans work really hard and commit a bunch of violent crime(but quite a bit less per capita than blacks) and are the only non white race that's OK for white people to make fun of.

should have stabbed him in the throat with a pen desu

who the fuck likes niggers?

I bet you were back east with a bunch of PRs and south Americans, who are unironically niggers

This is a family issue, not a prison issue. Kids who aren't disciplined at home (including the 20% of kids who are just innately evil) should be disciplined at school until they are either ejected permanently or trained to stop disturbing the learning environment for everyone else.

The only reason you're envisioning a prison environment is because you refuse to accept the reality that 20% of children—regardless of race or economic background—are evil, and should not be in school.

>American
>education

Choose one, and only one.

Literally absolutely completely and utterly pathetic.

Underrated

AMRUIGA! DAT BLAK GUY IS BASED PLS FUCK MY WIFE MAGA!!

t.fagmericuckold

Expelled for defending yourself whether it be from a teacher or otherwise. Public schools create weaklings emboldened by the state to bully. We used to just punch a motherfucker. But today that’s a permanent record.

Arabs don’t play with that shit either

youtu.be/6xTyROuI0Gk

Attached: 9E1BA5F5-F4B2-49BF-B27E-EFDB93E871A3.jpg (1024x893, 173K)

>see thread
>know no one in the video involved will be white
>prediction turns out right yet again
It's all so tiring

Attached: 3d9a46a3ae7d57dbf84ef9635e8d9e0e.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Is your pic some lol I shit or not. I guess what I am saying is source.

Loli

this. spics are way worse than niggers

t. house framer who works with both

lol no

Having went to and worked at "inner city" schools I can say I do not blame the nigger teacher for ripping the students heads off over just about anything. If anyone in the future plans a school shooting find the most "inner city" school in the area and have fun.

>Hey guys look at me, I command respect by physically intimidating teenagers.
A kid like the one you described is gonna learn sooner or later not to run his mouth from one if peers or a member of the public. It's a teachers job to set an example of non violent (white) problem solving. You're as retarded as the millions of blacks that think they have a right to beat up a 60 year old woman because she said 'nigger'.

lol yes stupid faggot
spics are trash
at least niggers have empathy when you teach them right and wrong

Kanako from Oreimo

If I remember correctly we had a teacher who was also our wrestling coach take down some Somali student sumoplex style because he got into a fight with some redneck about somethingorother.
Yes I live in Minnesota

spics are more family oriented and hard workers. You’re probably black

>when you mix jews with chimps

I'm in school in SoCal and literally everyone is white as printer paper. Where tf you talking about?

This is actually very interesting. I've seen the insides of a couple jails/prisons up north, and one of the strange things I noticed about their interiors is that my junior high and high schools resembled them. Or maybe they resembled my schools. Either way, it struck me immediately.

>teenager verbally abused by his cuck parents after snowflake teacher assaults him trying to give him a concussion
>muh liberals
Maybe if your head wasn't bashed in so many times you writing skills wouldn't regressed to that of a 12 year old's text messages.

Attached: 6564.jpg (218x231, 15K)

that's your typical black student. this kind of behavior is common and a daily occurrence. it happens all the time in the school I work in. thankfully I don't have to deal with them. this is exactly why whites and asians are pulling their children out of public schools.

The American negro is bred to be violent.

Attached: 1519139222111.webm (476x476, 459K)

Black teacher initiates a fight based on the n word.

When triggered, he can't control himself.

Attached: 1522017081418.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

I really hate niggers.

He is like a pitbull. You never know when he will snap.

Attached: 1522020764317.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

I'm in México. We have two blacks in classroom, they are not the worst people, but the guy is violent sometimes and the girl is kind of rude.
Nevertheless the worst people are still mexicans, of course, we outnumbered blacks in our own country.

Whites will steal your moms retirement fund so settle down asshole.

They learn it from their mothers.

Attached: 1525289549538.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

T. Jorge

Should have capped him instead. Am I the only one who enjoys hearing about kids getting BTFO in mass shootings, etc?

I hate the little bastards.

Haha - those shitskins were really ooking and eeking at the end.

I don't blame the teacher at all. black students act like that all the time when they don't get their way.
>on my momma, on my momma
unless they're entertained, they're usually misbehaving. they need specialized education that can accommodate their behavioral disorders but we all know that will never happen.

nice argument

They are raised by violent lunatics.

Attached: 1527851530981.webm (222x400, 1.62M)

Are you so lame that you didn’t even watch it?

Yes, but retirement funds are intangible and theoretical. Concussions are immediate and physical.

I’ll put you to the rope too

They will attack the most volnurable without remorse. They are the lowest form among us.

Attached: 1529785607175.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Not in public schools. They're just indoctrination centers.

the vast majority of young black males have little to no impulse control. you'd be surprised how quickly they can become completely enraged in a matter of seconds. however the black kid in that video probably wouldn't have attacked the teacher. it was mostly bravado. the teacher should have called security and let them deal with it. young black males love to chest thump

They will kill you for a few hundred dollars.

Attached: 1529785617709.webm (400x272, 1.86M)

of course I watched. the black student goaded the black teacher into the fight. the student's behavior was entirely inappropriate

Where is this white oasis in SoCal?

Black teacher punched Mexican student. Die in a fire ok.

They are traumatized by their mothers on top of already being genetically predisposed for violence.

Attached: 1534528381422.webm (264x480, 2.69M)

Yes yes puppy you're so scary keep biting that squeaky toy

when they punch why do they always fling their arms like they're throwing a boomerang?

Attached: 1528732381802.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

They are completely controlled by their emotions.

Attached: 1537904721531.webm (853x480, 981K)

he looked black to me. Mexican or black both student populations have low impulse control and act very similar.

Are you a tough guy?

If only. There would be less little shits running around.

Yur a fucking idiot

I do not enjoy watching fighting videos of an amateur sort. But it amazes me how few people know how to properly throw a punch. I recommend getting at the very least a bag and some cheap gloves to throw some jabs from time to time. Just for self defense. Again I am opposed to physical violence in most situations and have made mistakes in my past. Bone on bone is no joke. I have fractured a wrist and broken my hand in two separate occasions during my early 20s in college bar scene. Plus a nice scar on my upper left cheek bone to boot.

What has been cannot be undone. This "adult" is a silly, silly person to let an immature mind get under his skin.

No, I'm a puppy dog trainer. I'm here to help you channel your aggression. Bark for me some more.

See this is a tough guy. Take heed.

Something as simple as saying a joke or even a word they don't understand can trigger them. If they think you are making fun of them, they will attack. They have an unmatched inferiourity complex.

Attached: 1537904828255.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Niggers

Yiff in hell furfag.

It's true that the system is rigged against them, but it's the system they have built for themselves.

Attached: 1537905380530.webm (320x426, 1.04M)

sorry if the truth hurts you. black students perform poorly, most hispanic students perform poorly. both populations present massive behavior problems. both populations have little to no impulse control. both populations need constantly entertainment and can't maintain concentration on anything for more than a few minutes.
these are facts that every educator knows but aren't allowed to say. both populations would be better suited for special education