It' November 6th and you see pic related all over the news

What do you do?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_f8b.jpg (1280x720, 385K)

who cares, all the white people were at home playing fortnite

that's a lot less votes to count B)

nah senpai we'll win dont worry

Attached: 1541260737750.webm (640x480, 1.43M)

thank god i live in wyoming?

probably dose up with all my LSD and mushroom stash

WOW for a moment i almost gave a fuck.
Then again it's up to the republican party to unite the USA once again like they did with Lincoln

*sigh*
finally
loads extra magazines

laugh

Pop open the bubbly

Lock the doors and get comfy to watch the national guard wipe out the insurrection on liveleak.

I watch the news so they can tell me how I should feel about it and what to do.

Attached: vhbfbrte.jpg (1000x1000, 382K)

Attached: huckleberry.gif (500x237, 3.24M)

I'll vote for TRUMP! Twice if I can!

what am I looking at here moishe?

If you die in a riot does your vote still count?

people are generally too busy to riot and elections dont change much in most people's lives

I wish we still had airships

Attached: airship.webm (538x400, 2.05M)

shitpost on Jow Forums

Get muh gun and protect the local businesses so my towns economy doesn’t go to the shits. Looters beware.

Relax since I live in Montana far away from any of those riots.

You guys always get me so excited for election day and the chaos never happens. It's like hyping christmas to retarded children but then black dadding on christmas eve.

Attached: 751.jpg (540x405, 33K)

same thing I do every day
laugh at other people's misfortunes.

After seeing all the angsty antifags and other leftists getting pissed off over the smallest of things on twitter, I'm very certain that this time the chaos is coming and it's coming big. The question is how long will the riots last before either the military bombs them all with drones or these riots become full fledged battles and this becomes just the beginning of Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_17b.jpg (850x464, 137K)

I'd keep following the news while staying comfy in front of my computer as the whole situation would degenerate and lead to a civil war. TopKek

RACE WARS NOW GAS THE KIKE BURN THE STICK

Attached: mamika the temperance of chaos.jpg (2587x1118, 724K)

I hope you're right as we need to put things into perspective as a society. A few thousand dead commies who rioted over not being able to put down 14 genders on a drivers license would do the trick or set off something bigger and more permenant.

Get to a high-altitude vantage point and play the lyre