This is Claudia... she was a beautiful girl form Jork Germany

this is Claudia... she was a beautiful girl form Jork Germany

she was 18 born feb 6 2000..... last week she was brutally raped and murdered by a pakistani immigrant.... I hate what these subhumans have done to the heart of the once mighty reich

never forget her!!

NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO HER

Attached: tumblr_oktdrxlqWT1vrg3euo1_r1_1280.png (960x1280, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rundschau-online.de/politik/-abscheuliche-tat----18-jaehrige-in-freiburg-vergewaltigt-31501320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it really that bad in germany and sweden with the rapefugees?
here in the netherlands I don't really hear about it a lot, kind of surprised desu
is it just less refugees or what?

Revenge for the last two World Wars.

You deserve it, suck on it Fritz.

Um I don’t care ? You’re just salty you didn’t get to smash LOL

well yeah they imported 2 million sand niggers in the past 3 years. of course it is bad.

Allies getting the band back together. Fuck Germany. They’re a stain on the planet

Show her murder nudes or Btfo

Don't you have plenty of moroccans already?

already forgotten, blame her parents, not me.

I can't even remember things from yesterday much less some random broad

Poor women, having to get raped and murdered all the time. Male privilege to kill and rape women needs to end soon, it's 2018 and it's NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE!

Pic related knows how it is. She's written multiple short stories about being raped by handsome studs. She bounces between being obese and anorexic.

Attached: narcissist.png (740x3224, 1.18M)

Odds she was a feminist???

Yeah! Women should start raping men back! Men will be so traumatized, they'll just get BTFO forever won't they.

I do NOT care anymore what happens to whamen

Shame, would have paid a lot for her ass.

rundschau-online.de/politik/-abscheuliche-tat----18-jaehrige-in-freiburg-vergewaltigt-31501320
bitch got drunk and left the club with the paki
she deserved it

Women can't rape men. To be a woman is to be raped constantly, and to be a man is to be a disgusting pig rapist.

Look with your eyes, don't listen to what's being told to you. It's bad.

Attached: 3lzo.jpg (438x639, 59K)

Agreed, nothing brings me more joy than German suffering.

all your women belong to us now cuck

Attached: 1_JKday-FNacq1pDTBoxxW7A.png (289x323, 146K)

Why does Western Europe have such soft penalties for crimes like murder? Killers get sentences of 10-15 years, and "life without parole" barely exists at all.

Oddly, I enjoy Russian suffering more. Might have to do with the fact you killed my great uncle in talvisota.

Same. Fuck Germany. I hope all the Germans are bred out of existence and their culture is decimated

Loser

oh yeah moroccans are fucking terrible, just loud and annoying, if I had had to use 1 word to describe them i would say obnoxious.
But moroccans have been obnoxious for as long as I can remember, whereas germany and sweden have been in the spotlight only the last couple of years (maybe it's been going on for longer, that's why my question)

She went out after a club with africans.

And the betas on Jow Forums now make a tribute to her?

Il tribute my tonights big shit to her.

Obvious thot. Probably liked it while it lasted aswell. Nothing of value was lost.

you've already been colonized and you dont even realize it

human beings are animated by spirit and personality

the issue comes when they lack this

all human beings have it...

Already forgotten

Of course you had to be from the third world.

But Montenegro is not third world. Despite the name having negro in it.

The media reports it only on regional level

They put knockout drugs in her drink. Literally drugged, kidnapped, and murdered. Gas yourself.

Attached: 1538619005261.jpg (743x708, 117K)

She probably voted for it

We imported a fuckton of Somalis last year.
Just wait, it is coming.

Also there is a lot of censorship here. We've actually had multiple terror attacks that were downplayed as 'confused men'.

Russian suffering is easily the best suffering.
All ages can enjoy it
It ages well
There’s never any shortage
Truely Russian pain and suffering throughout history has been their greatest contribution to the rest of us non Ivan’s, at the very least for the lulz it produced.

Our institutions have failed us

Attached: Christ whips pope.jpg (479x490, 69K)

Its time we formed new ones

Attached: 1518496565241s.jpg (103x124, 2K)

We need a new church

Attached: Champion.jpg (1023x984, 116K)

Hot.

to lead a new class of men

Ain’t no Church in the wild, nigger.

You've clearly just taken this random photo from tumblr and made up a bullshit story
>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
wtf are you doing mane?

Attached: 1539961332483.png (447x438, 401K)

to lead a new class of men

Attached: crusader 4.jpg (770x433, 50K)

on a new cursade

Attached: crusader.jpg (262x300, 17K)

I'll never forget what your "mighty reich" did to innocent Europeans either. Yes, sad that she died due to your new policies, but fuck off with your hardon for your big dumb ideas that caused this shitfest alltogether.

to save our lands and people

Attached: crusader2.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

from the foreign hoards

Attached: crusader3.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

and from the traitors who let them in the gates

Attached: burning-at-stake_0.jpg (640x480, 241K)

>pakistani immigrant
Was he a doctor, a scientist, or what?
18 seems a little old for your migrant's tastes... Maybe that's why they killed her, to deny local men a sexual partner. Probably already had been used by a few migrants previously.

Where do I sign up?

RaHoWa

Attached: 50cal cross.jpg (363x480, 20K)

Does any german user have the stats of how many german girls have been killed and or raped since mama merkel opened the doors?

> Roastie
> Pro open borders
> Gets her borders open to death

Just

Attached: 1535996244077.jpg (805x629, 155K)

That liberal bitch probably enjoyed the rape because it was a mudslime...

Attached: 6d0c203ff5b84221a47256edc1bfc16e--funny-pictures-with-captions-funny-photos.jpg (235x294, 12K)

God wills it

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

I would've gone with the 'by definition women can't rape or be pedophiles' argument.

>all your women belong to us now cuck
>flag
checks out, but the Germans were your ally during ww2 more than likely. You should go there and liberate them from what the allies turned them into.
Adolf would have wanted it that way.

Fake news. Fuck off shill.

There are millions of refugees in Germany. Some hundreds committing crime doesn't give you any justification to hate the millions that never did anything wrong.

Burn curry
Become slurry

you're on the wrong board

Sorry, I forgot this is a right-wing snowflake safespace echo chamber

No. There are plenty of liberals here too.

Attached: 1530737924041.png (762x1024, 223K)

yes it is, so kindly fuck off

They cut her face up too

Attached: Claudia_18_Jork_Germany.png (512x522, 135K)

you're also in the wrong country. Beware helicopters mate.

Who do you work for?

Ok but where is the lost value?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1516479493195.jpg (680x453, 34K)

Attached: NEVERFORGET.png (581x584, 663K)

Similar thing happened to a 16 year old teen last week in Italy, she was drugged, raped and killed by 5 illegals

Can we just start our own country already...?

Rotten culture, society on drugs, open borders, girls partying and wanting the bbc.
What do you expect?
Of course there are innocent victims. But if you check all the cases, almost 95% or more are girls getting raped because they hang out with mohammed, help refugees, visit refugee camps or dated and then left a black cube worshipper.
Keep in mind that only ~20% of germans voted for AfD. The rest voted for the same old government again which is responsible for all of this.
You should only feel sorry for these 20%.

This is a German issue... just bring it up casually, you're preaching to the choir here.

Who cares about white women

His point was that these rapes and murders don't happen often here and he's right.

Not really. Just one. And it was not censored. You can believe the official explanation or not as you please. I don't believe it personally but there definitely was also coverage of that side of the story.