Reason to date a trap :

Reason to date a trap :
> Loves to get fucked all the time
> No risk of pregnancy
> Shares all your hobbies and interests
> Don't have to deal with moody periods
> Is happy to be a loyal housewife

Attached: BD630A6D-9A99-4251-82DD-1671520A0425.jpg (902x1200, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=BLPi2nCX0sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for after Tuesday when Trump turns on Israel and shills like you really start shitting your pants.

Attached: 1512908437287.jpg (2560x1440, 529K)

Attached: 1520963042357.jpg (1174x595, 321K)

Attached: 1522020750037.jpg (1200x1424, 160K)

>no sources
Reminder that this is the brain-dysfunction stupidity that straight people have. Homosexual people have much better mental health and intelligence than these losers.

sorry faggot I fuck dudes.

Attached: warrenmeme.jpg (600x641, 87K)

I agree.
Infact don't even go near the female species, you know what, let's just get rid of the all together and wait 100 years.
>100 years later
Oh boy.

Negatives of dating a trap:

>get aids
>have to wear diapers because of leaky butthole
>burn in hell forever for being a degenerate sodomite.

I've dated two traps...they were both more neurotic and narcissistic than any female you can imagine...totally insufferable and 100% cured me of my trap curiosity

Attached: women.jpg (625x520, 68K)

Reasons to kill a trap
>its a trap

shut up fagtard

>trap
>wife
got bad news for you there buckaroo

>Don't have to deal with moody periods
this is fucking fake news
TRANS [clap] WOMEN [clap] MENSTRUATE [clap] END [clap] OF [clap] DISCUSSION [clap]

Based

This.

Traps are literally insane to begin with.

wtf I love traps now!

Based.

You are literally fucking a man in the ass user.

> get aids
Nope. Me and my gf (male) have both been tested and are monogomous

> have to wear diapers
First of all I’m a top, and also that’s a myth.

> burn in hell

I’m not gay, I have a girlfriend (male). But regardless If all gays go to hell, then hell must be fucking fabulous.

>Can't get pregnant
>Happy to be a housewife
What's the point of a housewife if there are no kids?
That just makes him a leech

>having sex with an open wound

Attached: 445E33FF-D998-4CBD-B750-E9EB80344388.jpg (598x554, 28K)

if only I could find one :C I want a qt3.14 trap gf

He’s right you know. It’s gay as fuck desu.

>not knowing what a trap is

Homosexuality is a virus that spreads through the rape of children. Kavanaugh will make being a faggot illegal

Traps don’t get srs dumbass

I fuck her boypussy.

Her limp sissy clit flopping around while I fuck her from behind just makes it better

You’re right, vaginas are disgusting

Technically a trap could still have a "vag" since being transgender is all about how you feel and by that logic he could still be a guy with a vag but just looks like a female.
Mental gymnastics at its finest.

Not true. I have a boyfriend, but he denies me nontheless. He says i am too needy (sexualy) and he needs hit time to rest.
Also i do enjoy being dominant sometimes, which he doesnt even want to try, because its "gay" ... I mean i am a decent trap and it is already gay, yet he refused to be the sub

I'm sure you will feel completely fullfilled in 20 years with no kids, and a disgusting looking old man by your side who wears women's clothes.

>and it is already gay

There is literally evidence that it isn't gay.

I live in California and can't even find a trap GF, they are fucking unicorns and idk how anyone knows one or meets one.

I wonder how many people both bottom and top. Maybe it's just "too much" for many to switch from dominant to submissive back and forth.

OP is a fag.

We fuck women on this board, not men with mental illness.

Well, we are both biologically males. Snd we both have dicks. So ...

the main reason is because you are a faggot and you love to fuck men. what the fuck is this garbage?

You left out the best part: PENIS

As a male.. fucking someone in the ass, does it actually feel any good? I’ve never fucked my wife in the ass

Reasons not to:
> it's fucking gay
A trap is basically just a twink in drag

Attached: 1517573729784.png (697x768, 174K)

but i'm not gay OP

Personally I dont mind it.
And I dont demand to switch constantly back and forth during one session, but rather have one session where i am the dominant one and can please him the way i want. Fact is, i am not completele female, obviously, and have my needs. Its not even about dominance ... its a bit hard to describe, kind of a feminine urge to please my man, but in a male fashion.

Homosexuality is ILLEGAL in Iran, punishable by death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran

Yet, it is the country with the second highest number of sex changes operations on the planet. Tansgender individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery (top surgery only)

>TOP SURGERY ONLY
i.e. traps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran

Ergo, traps are not gay, the logic is sound. Q.E.D

Attached: 1433351468223.jpg (757x502, 133K)

Was at Walmart today.. dood has tiny boobs and long hair.. he has remnets of a mustache and his arms are covered in hair.. his name is “Kaileigh”

Report all slide threads and don't forget to season the options field.

just think about your future self. Do you want to be happy and fulfilled in your old age? Having beautiful grandchildren running around making you glad to be alive, with a sweet caring wife who takes care of you?

Because if you date traps you'll end up alone and sad with nobody to care for you. You think your cute trap gf is going to even live that long? If he doesn't kill himself or go back to being a dude then you are going to have one old disgusting looking man in drag for a partner.

having dreams is nice and dandy, but reality is, its not that sweet as you describe and most wont even achieve it

Your boyfriend is lucky as fuck

If you can't get a white girl, just date a woman of color.
God, you white nationalist sodomites are beyond saving.
Imagine being so retarded that you'd pozz yourself so you won't be seen as a race mixer lmao

Attached: 1540112896827.jpg (900x1348, 212K)

When I was a kid me and my friends made this smaller kid dress up like a girl and be our girlfriend. We'd take her on dates and do kissing and make her suck our dicks. It was a lot of fun.

>David's face
>If you cover the smiling face, the eyes reveal an incredible sadness.

Attached: king-crimson-in-the-court-of-the-crimson-king-5-cd.jpg (800x800, 244K)

The whole point of sex is to procreate you stupid fuck.

>If all gays go to hell, then hell must be fucking fabulous.

I kekked. Based. I'd be so excited to die and wake up again anywhere. But the blowjobs in tradcon Christian heaven are probably awful and rare. I better make the switch to traps to save my immortal dick from eternal dryness.

I could be wrong but I imagine wanting to do both or even being comfortable doing both is probably rare. Most guys likely fantasize about being fucked but doing it is something else and if they end up enjoying it they might not want to switch back. It's difficult for most to be that fluid.

>t. mulatto
but really though, some of the retarded white nationalists on this board unironically think a black sucking them off will make them pregnant

What the fuck happened to this board

I'm attracted to both women and trans.
I have a current girlfriend (actual female), but before I met her I found some cute trans on grindr.

Was like 5'6" 130 lbs and very cute. It's weird because you hear about the "feminine penis" and laugh because it's a fucking meme. But then you see a very tiny dick and the skin has the same consistency you would expect of touching a women except it's on a dick. It's a total mind fuck.

I like prostate stimulation, so after we sucked each other off, I rode "her" dick and then fuck her myself after I was all fired up after a prostate orgasm. "She" was very surprised like you point out about being so versatile.

I'm happy now with the gf who I can actually have kids with, but I don't regret the experience. (please god forgive me)

Sure are a lotta faggots in here

Unfortunatelly, I dont have much experience (he is my first one), so i cant really tell if its rare or not

...user
God's not gonna forgive you for that one. Like it's debatable if you avoided its penis like the plague and stuck with the two holes, but... shit man, dunno what to tell u.

Hell is for ever!

So your wife pops out a new baby every time? You might be with a goblin. Or are you like a one time in missionary per year on your birthday kinda guy?

serious post or nah?

Traps have a penis. Which makes you gay. So no thanks!

Word to the wise, don’t tell a girl she’s moody on her period, OP. That’s how you end up single.

>Reason to date a trap:
>Be homofag
All there is too it. Saged.

It's rare. Beyond a finger up the butt for a prostate tickle, most men who are attracted to femininity don't want to get pegged or packed. A lot of anal is psychological. And a top just isn't likely to enjoy that. Since your guy is dating a trap and not a bara, he probably just isn't into it. There are always reach arounds. And maybe some flexibility on blowing you. That's where most of the wiggle room seems to be with trap enthusiasts.

please dont tell me thats a man

>Word to the wise, don’t tell a girl she’s moody on her period, OP. That’s how you end up single.
You are a sad pathetic cuck and I don't like traps.

Attached: 1414667382495.jpg (442x414, 35K)

Reason to lynch a trap
>literally mentally ill
>abomination before God and man
>cannot help you fulfill your most basic biological imperative to reproduce
>is absolutely batshit crazy so moodier than a woman
>is a dude so sloppy and gross
>did I mention mentally ill?

i'd only date a trap with a very tiny pp...

The final frontier is and always will be the voice user, if the voice is not there it destroys all illusion of feminity, even more so that seeing a cock between his legs.

based leaf

>gf (male)

Attached: 1307831852059.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>being this new

Jow Forums loves traps.

Attached: abigailxo94.jpg (1080x1920, 298K)

> shit on your dick

no way jose

Is that pic really a trap? Name? I'd fuck that tranny until her balls fell off.

Nothing worse than a low effort Q trap. It's the feminists you know. They managed to take over gays and trans and actually pozz them more than a million AIDS monkeys ever could with this gender queer bullshit they invented. Pick a lane already. Literally nobody likes to see that.

Are you talking about the ones that steal used pads from bathrooms? Because that doesn't count.

>> Don't have to deal with moody periods
Yes, you still do. Once they start on those hormones, they start to lose more and more of their common sense and will power to not lash out.

Welcome to nu/pol/, we cleanse our degeneracy in sweet trap asses.

They don't, it's a meme you dip

Love how Jow Forums became /b/. I'm this close to moving to cripplechan.

any proof for that schlomo?

>I'm not gay
>But they must be fabulous
user...

Attached: IMG_20180412_122506.png (638x473, 191K)

There's literally 3 at my work place. They are not hard to find.

You work at Google?

Attached: 265971.jpg (675x850, 104K)

find city. find trap bar.

you are even more disgusting than the tranny fucker

No we just hate how women are lol

>> Don't have to deal with moody periods
Ever met a trap on hormone therapy?
Clearly you haven't

No, I work in medical products. I wish I had the knowledge and papers to work at Google.

Reminder:
3 Genders - male, female and mentally ill
2 Sexualities - straight and mentally ill

copy/paste and tweet it out, the simplicity of its truth it destroys leftist morale and devastates their self belief

Attached: 1481826125255.png (608x541, 197K)

THE TRAP OF MY DREAMS >> youtube.com/watch?v=BLPi2nCX0sM

How is that a man?

cute tiny trap clit :3

Pussy feels better and no shit up your dick hole . If you dont wear a condom poop will literally go in your penis hole and your cum will be brown .

WHO'S THE TRAP OP YOU FAGGOT ?!

Forgot to mention that you need to put it in where her shit plops out of 100% of the time. Small detail.

trannies are more hormonal and unstable than a woman on her period, have low sex drives and are too money hungry to be anyone's housewife unless you're paying them for it. gtfo w/ ur fetishistic delusions.