Reminder that this actually fucking happened

>reminder that this actually fucking happened

Attached: Schindler's List Balcony Scene.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztPcyW12-tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XuP3U6GiYDo
archive.is/yFHCB
archive.is/BuXAk
a.doko.moe/dpwgfi.mp4
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Teege
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>reminder that this actually fucking happened/image/JKIcKN5n_nRXPQIOYXvvng/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1510506504863.png (395x398, 114K)

This is hot desu

Why is he doing this?

yup

it sure did happen, in a propaganda movie

to prove that "Nazi man BAD!"

this

Attached: animeqtslaffin.gif (540x540, 1.05M)

OP is a Jew.

These videos proves that OP is a Jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztPcyW12-tQ

youtube.com/watch?v=XuP3U6GiYDo

Based and redpilled

Fake Swede. Pic shows what this particular "Swede" looks like.

Attached: a ''swede'' no text.png (360x416, 119K)

This is the America trump wants. Let that sink in.

And "Nazis" never existed, kids.

Attached: the word nazi.png (804x442, 231K)

based

honest question, why hypothetically an officer in charge of a concentration camp have, or want to, access to a scoped bolt-action? and nobody would question that? no superior or requisitor would ask "why the fuck do you need that?"
does fucking spielberg have no taste for a bit of logic at least

But in nazi Germany they banned guns and cigarettes, didn't they?

>be germany
>cunt half the size of texas
>fighting massive world war on 3 fronts
>still manage to have time to kill six gorillion jews

gotta hand it to those Germans they are very efficient people

Attached: 20D9B568-608F-4C75-9622-0C7FFE7C0948.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>American Pastoral by Philip Roth

Well it’s imposisbel cause his house as below the concentration camp in real life.. it’s bullshit

>still manage to have time to kill six gorillion jews
And in an extremely ineffiecient and stupid way, too.

yes. and the nazi officer amon goeth as depicted in this scene has a black granddaughter.

she literally has more German blood in her than anybody who posts on Jow Forums.

Attached: 160125152424-01-jennifer-teege-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 92K)

Guns were banned only for non-Germans. As for cigarettes, they didn't ban them but they did massive campaigns against them.

Mannlicher hunting rifle. Very common in that part of the world at that time.

Questioning the Hall of Cost - Why We Believed: archive.is/yFHCB

One Third of the Hall of Cost: archive.is/BuXAk

The Hall of Cost - Made in Russia (with French subtitles): a.doko.moe/dpwgfi.mp4

Attached: 1526783607090.png (1574x1302, 2.7M)

The better question is why would they allow their superior officer to spend his time top naked without uniform, why they would allow the guy to smoke or endorsed if when they had banned it, or idfk, why they allow him to shoot the literal forced labour force?
It's the equivalent of some factory directory getting high on drugs and throwing grenades at the machines while naked

This absolutely never fucking happened, what happened though is the exact same behavior from the idf, someone post the videos

Just cigarettes not guns
He gave more gun rights to native Germans, same with France, even though it was a puppet gov vichy established the equivalent of a 2nd amendment and the castle doctrine
All of that was of course taken away after the war

The German army was well-disciplined. The only place that this happened, was in the imagination of a kike.

Attached: holohoax-real-in-my-mind-goyim.png (598x398, 168K)

Btw fun fact they would always propose cigarettes to captured American pilots, half because it was polite, half to make fun of them for being addicted degenerates

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

And on the gaza borders every day

Attached: natsoc_anti-smoking.jpg (528x2337, 826K)

nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/

Attached: yt comment natsoc gun law.png (812x1638, 128K)

Untermensch and cuck

the deer hunter was a great movie

>(((spielberg)))

>(((berg))) and doesn´t look german -----> joo

Attached: e7d41fe391fcb529734d89b010d63158.jpg (500x452, 36K)

i hope, a good jew is a dead one
remeber guys pike to the kike

Yeah, that's definitely the worst thing that happened during WW2

not the firebombings or the slow painful death from radiation

...on a (((Hollywood))) movie set

He must roll in his grave knowing he has a coal burning roastie in his family

spiel(((berg)))

None give a shit about what happens between shitskins and kikes

I watched that movie with a jew friend of mine when we were kids. He yelped and hid his head when that jewess in the yard got shot point blank. I always got sick of his family talking about actors like they were the characters they'd played on screen.
>wow can you believe Anthony Hopkins ate at [LOCAL RESTAURANT] I bet the staff were all scared!

Attached: 1538019969971.jpg (800x800, 66K)

IRL Amon Goeth was dismissed and scheduled for court-martial because he stole from and abused the kikes he was meant to watch over and he was sent to a mental institution by the SS.

You do know schindlers list is a work of FICTION right?

>reminder that you made this exact fucking thread with these exact fucking words last month.

kill yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Teege

>Teege, who was born Jennifer Göth to a Nigerian father and an Austrian-German mother, grew up in foster ca

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Schindler's List Nazi monster's daughter fucked a Nigerian and couldn't even be bothered being a single mum

No doubt the Boomer mother changed her name and married some German cuck and now has a happy white family in Bavaria, and the kids don't even know that

- Their mother is a coalburner
- Their grandad was the genocidal Nazi murderer from Schindlers List

JFL at being a German Millenial

Even the producers admitted that this scene was geometrically impossible due to the placement of the buildings.

to bad this was just a fictional movie

decadent asshole.

Just machine gun 'em and get it over with. Enough with the pointless cruelty. It's a waste of time and resources.

iirc the source that says he actually did this at the conentration camp is the only person who claimed he ever did this, out of the thousands at the camp. Let alone him doing this was impossible given the placement of the buildings. Almost as if half the shit people claimed the natsocs did was embellished or made up to incriminate them. HMmmmmm

>nazi musical ball chomping doggs
>holocoaster
>lamps
>soap
Boy that swimming pool and movie theater was just to fool them into a false sense of illusion of saftey, huh user?

Because Jews in Hollywood want to brainwash americans into supporting endless wars for israel.

Attached: 8df83f67ecbc949b604cc123428b740189491ef841b223a071e7ec67228f8f40.png (1269x814, 477K)

When will you stop posting this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>reminder that this actually fucking happened/image/JKIcKN5n_nRXPQIOYXvvng/type/op/

#believeJews

Attached: 1539825398099.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Rulebreaking spam

Report, do not reply.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

It's horrible, Nazis deserve to die painfully.

I was there #headshotsurvivor

It will now.

It was a Mannlicher-Schonauer hunting rifle, one of the finest instruments of hunting ever made. It was a split-bridge action, but it was still very accurate and reliable.

6 septillion jews

i wish it had happened. the world would've turned into a better place.

god i wish that were me

We were forced to watch this in elementary school (around the age of 12 I think).

I remember that there was this really cute loli that I wanted to fuck in my class.

She cried a lot after the movie finished and said "men are horrible!".

That's when I knew she was a cunt and i never wanted to fuck her again.

Attached: autism14.png (1036x4370, 992K)

Attached: autism13.png (1036x2119, 458K)

All of you can’t be bots. Surely you saw this thread the other 5+ times it’s been posted the last few days