Californians will all die before 2020 and trump will win the popular vote and electoral college due to based nordist...

californians will all die before 2020 and trump will win the popular vote and electoral college due to based nordist earth deities

Attached: 23929939232.png (948x369, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/1001733/california-volcano-USGS-Long-Valley-Caldera-supervolcano
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good radiance

>tfw northern cali

Am i fucked fellas?

i have fantasies about every mexican and liberal fag in california dying in a massive earthquake

>yfw Poseidon is also god of earthquakes

Could only fucking wish the beaners and liberals would all drown.

You know that's not how a fault works right? That "fall into the sea" shit is some dumb autistry from the 60s right?

> Boomer detected

I live in cali and I need to get out of here. Its a fucked up state.

Look at the Long Valley Caldera too.
express.co.uk/news/world/1001733/california-volcano-USGS-Long-Valley-Caldera-supervolcano

isnt tokyo due for an 8+ under the city

Stop stop. I can only get so erect.

no, you just have to kill them all. When the thing cracks, they're all going to move into red states and turn them blue.

US will be permanently beaned unless we have a civil war.

North Bay here. I think I'm some 16 feet above sea level, but there are a lot of ups and downs between me and the ocean.

Tectonic plates doing americans and the world a favor

isn't most the internet stored around there

Nature doing America a favor if you ask me.

no one has ocean insurance

>July 2020 massive earthquake hits California, massive loss of life.
>Affects are mostly felt along the coastal regions with loss of infrastructure and harsh conditions.
>All of California declared a disaster area.
>September rolls around and Dems demand that the 2020 elections be postponed because People if California can't vote while under disaster conditions.
>Democrats make efforts to enroll more undocumented aliens in the voter rolls going so far as to forge documentation for them.
>2020 elections go on as planned.
>Trump wins another term despite Democratic efforts.
>Democrats demand he be impeached for not postponing the election and begin to openly call for a violent revolution.

Digits and we get this thing underway
>Take my energy

HEY CALIFAGGOTS, LEARN TO SWIM

Make it happen

Attached: 1539465584182.jpg (915x921, 148K)

LA checkin in. Literally live on the fucking fault line.

I know. That's as bad as that nigger government official that thought an island would tip over if too many people got on it.

>California threatens to secede
>They literally secede from the continental US
Fucking mexican pottery

I got 500 feet above the sea lvl, east bay, but I'm moving to Texas very soon

You don’t know how much I pray for California to fall into the ocean and maybe Saturday It can rip off Portland too

Playa checking in.
We're fucked.
See you in Valhalla, user.

Attached: Nux_188x188.jpg (188x188, 7K)

It's just fucking bounce and jiggle. The Nips know how to build earthquake proof buildings. Emperor Ning Nong will notice the room is shaking a bit more violently one day and the go back to having his morning shit.

i would lose one friend from cali, but i think the loss of millions of retarded beaners, hollywood, blacks and jews are worth it

ARIZONA BAY BABY!!!! HERE WE COME!!!

Attached: skypepefeelsgood.jpg (1465x859, 81K)

>mfw Central Valley

I don’t think we’re as fucked as SoCal and the Bay but I can totally see a lot of refugees pouring in

NorCal reporting in.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg (360x450, 27K)

>Nevada becomes a coastal state
im ok with this

the guy looks like a ghost now, maybe he got into cuckold.