Circle of Moms thread #2

Basic gestalt
>surface level parenting site resource for moms
>actually contains all kinds of BDSM teir punishment shit that is actually phys/sexual abuse
>talked about completely nonchalantly
>site is owned by larger corporation "Megl Inc"
>Megl Inc is Subsidiary to PopSugar
>PopSugar owns tons of deadend shell companies
>Megl is the only one actively still doing anything
>Megl/Circle of Moms co-founder worked for San Francisco Children's Council
>SFCC is non official board set up to help low income parents find childcare etc

Attached: com.png (1147x331, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120918162553/http://www.sugarinc.com/Overview-8808817
circleofmoms.com/moms-4-discipline
circleofmoms.com/moms-who-spank-bare-butts
cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=https://www.circleofmoms.com/strict-mums/ginger-figging-with-a-spanking-1048678&d=4781567422695355&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=1Kx_PkbXDqN-Z9RIhBaWSJ0IFJ-AVY3E
circleofmoms.com/groups
circleofmoms.com/money-saving-tips/anyone-sell-dirty-diapers-for-money-730484
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

starting with some screencaps

Attached: COM_3.png (891x304, 17K)

bump

Attached: com_2.png (1433x376, 57K)

GOOD MAN

Attached: com_4.png (844x260, 26K)

My view:
>This is their fetish
>These people do not have children
>Talking like this turns them on

ta

Attached: com_5.png (886x179, 15K)

Bumping to continue this

Pedos deserve death

Attached: com_6.png (903x502, 35K)

web.archive.org/web/20120918162553/http://www.sugarinc.com/Overview-8808817

some insight into their tech stack and the size of their operation

Sweden knee deep in kid dicks

Attached: 1535230421103.jpg (800x450, 195K)

I reported that website to the FBI. I encourage others to do so as well.

Attached: 1514146830161.png (1366x768, 142K)

idk user, they might actually not be LARPing faggots...

Attached: com_7.jpg (640x756, 150K)

FUCKING MESSAGE HER FOR MORE DETAILS.

Attached: E3A0523B-D982-416E-B8CB-79BD88CBF08C.png (1600x1200, 129K)

Attached: com_8.png (681x228, 17K)

That's hot as fuck.

What the fuck

Threadly reminder that if you faggots actually wanted to make a difference you'd infiltrate the site and dox the users, not go after the site, resulting in a shutdown and the loss of every single piece of evidence. Reminder that the site owners probably have no idea what is being posted on their boards as they seem to not have any moderation.

Attached: thanos dab.jpg (680x744, 63K)

kek imagine these were feds and we ruined their operation so they shut it down fast

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

You mean like say, furries talking about animal abuse and necro-beastality?

Madden 2004 cheats

>resulting in a shutdown and the loss of every single piece of evidence
>assuming you can't archive it

Fucking kek

Nice prostate massager tab

If you only knew how bad things could truly get.

Attached: 174E78A5-229C-4068-8C06-0F6DAD69543C.jpg (1569x1092, 422K)

most likely a mix of people who genuinely do this shit, and people who are merely pretending

kind of like this board

This shit is quite hot tbfh fampais.

Attached: 1512734500138.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Bump. Kill the torturers of children. Every.single.last.one

Attached: 36E1DBD5-484C-4246-B88B-2C870B7FE4F4.gif (220x204, 148K)

Is she spanking her daughters tits like a Rick Flair chop or is she slapping kids with her tits

Link to site anyone?

This

>archive of some fake names used by pedophiles on a site that doesn't exist anymore
Yes, a handful of pseudonyms will go a long way towards getting these assholes locked up. You guys need to infiltrate and fish for personal info, addresses, real names, emails, etc. if you want to make a difference here.

Fucking newfags

Obviously. But some of these people are likely sharing CP. Why else would they make posts like ? And the fact that they're posting on a parenting forum instead of a fetish site shows that they don't have any guilt about involving unconsenting people in their fantasies.

Or report it to the authorities who are trained, get warrants, the whole shibang.

Attached: The_98cce5_312774.jpg (253x750, 29K)

My defense:
>Spanking is completely illegal in Sweden
>If you wanted to molest children here, spanking would be your worst bet because children are more likely to tell others about it because it hurts.
Google "Yahoo answers spanking"
Tell me that isn't the same type of people writing here. Notice how they go into details in a weird way.

Links from last thread have been 404d

Not sure why exactly. Could have been:
>Many FBI tips and they actually started doing something (not likely)
>Pedos were tipped off
>Site noticed increase in traffic and read into the pages and shut them down
>Other reasons

IK some people have links and I along with many others took as many screenshots as I could before it was shut down.

My mom would sit on me to pin me down when I was a boy. Now I have a face sitting fetish. She didnt actually sit on my face she just sat down in my lap

how did OP even find that website? lol

Attached: we need to talk about kevin.gif (285x227, 996K)

Soooooo, remind me real quick... why do we have a problem with this again?

>punish their tits
This is top-tier hentai material

>I don't know how to convey strong morals and use my words to get thru to a child, so I'm just going to beat them and make them hate me and still continue to rebel afterwards anyway

The absolute state of it all.

they also must not teach how maymay arrows work in sweden either

How about a link to the forums at least for more digging?

Oy vey! We can't have parents disciplining their children! They need to learn that there are no consequences for their actions if we want them to become hedonistic atheists.

circleofmoms.com/moms-4-discipline
circleofmoms.com/moms-who-spank-bare-butts
here is one link

>yahoo
I’m not seeing any references to buttplugs, enemas, or breast punishment there, user.

Page not found...

Some women are total monsters who secretly torture and abuse things like their children and pets, it's not exactly common but it's definitely not unheard of

>jeez. You actually physically punish your kids? If they act up I force them to watch NJPW. Otherwise we are a WWE family.

Attached: 1536758943753.jpg (832x1000, 51K)

>taking screenshots instead of archiving
Worthless fucking cunt.

Attached: 500_F_166128492_AQHK7K3WOwcK2RXRy4rnHGhuQQsXxKcx.jpg (488x500, 76K)

>there are people alive who are dumb enough to fall for this
>clearly screncapped posts are trolls but nobody has realised yet

Please tell me everyone in this thread is just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1539389352095.png (720x540, 654K)

Do you have a link for the green text in the last thread about the guy bringing ip.a girl in her twenties. I can see where you're coming from on this, but I want to read it for myself and decide.

I’m praying so hard that you’re right. I can’t stand the thought of real parents doing this. This thread is making my head pound with rage.

Probably more common than we think, and probably increasingly so as we descend further into degeneracy as our culture crumbles. It runs counter to our "instincts" for such a thing to transpire so people aren't even looking for it. The truth is only recently being illuminated that women can be jsut as much monsters as men.

Bump

no greentext but a picture, fren

Attached: degenerate2.png (958x143, 16K)

Bruh I’m too sober for this bullshit, thanks I need to drink now

>(((404)))
I hope someone archived all this creepy shit cause they are shutting it down hard bois.

>'mommy forum' filled with trolls dupes stupid canadian

Honestly the buzzfeed tab made me laugh the hardest.

Attached: 9D860901-6BBB-4B05-AA1F-8CC98A5A6BFB.jpg (556x604, 114K)

it was tried but they have some way to get around it

Attached: 126.png (1234x970, 68K)

It's probably a fed's honeypot to catch pedos.

cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=https://www.circleofmoms.com/strict-mums/ginger-figging-with-a-spanking-1048678&d=4781567422695355&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=1Kx_PkbXDqN-Z9RIhBaWSJ0IFJ-AVY3E

he said he was looking up material on 'domestic spanking' (between couples) and this site came up
G*erman pedo rat

Attached: 1538073416609.jpg (640x512, 50K)

i dont any other one

Is "strict mom" a code word for a pedophile on that site?

You all are shutting it down by visiting it in larger than usual numbers, dumbass.

Hot

I'm pretty sure most non-retarded people have been aware women can be just as evil as men since like 50 000 BC user, interestingly the first serial killer in recorded history was a Roman woman

circleofmoms.com/groups
pic a group and go wild

I assume this is just some pervert getting off on posting this shit

kek

soooo.. this is fucked but an opportunity for both justice and lulz.

>make account, blend in.
>attain real world IDs of these sick cunts
>report to CPS with screen shots of their posts and your proof to their real world identities
>all these abusive bitches get their kids taken away and likely many men freed from bullshit child support rapings

Attached: briannawu.jpg (500x281, 24K)

>And the fact that they're posting on a parenting forum instead of a fetish site shows that they don't have any guilt about involving unconsenting people in their fantasies.
No but what I am saying is that this is literally what they get off on. They don't want some random guy in leather gear whipping them, that's not what it is about, it's about it being a non-sexual form of punishment.

Well, you cant have looked very hard because I instantly found this

Attached: Enema.jpg (1634x226, 59K)

Diaper fetish pedos talking about selling dirty diapers... note 2nd poster's username "Robertwestmoreland58"

circleofmoms.com/money-saving-tips/anyone-sell-dirty-diapers-for-money-730484

Attached: circle1.png (706x439, 36K)

>incognito
Nice to see some anons actually care for their privacy.

yes

Jesus Christ Tyler, AGAIN?!

Attached: com_9.png (870x290, 33K)

>FUCKEN DEEP STATE FBI NIGGERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEE
*see something I don't like*
>REPORT THEM TO THE FBI THEY'LL HANDLE IT
lmao

Probably this.

Might aswell shutdown Jow Forums at this point. I've seen worse shit posted on here.

This is some slide shit. Shills know how Jow Forums reacts to pedo conspiracies and will use it to direct your attention away from shit they don't want you to see.

Imagine being the type of person who saves that image on his personal computer. Imagine further that instead of sharing some wonderful image also in storage sharing that instead.

Correct. The authorities will do nothing. They will just make it all disappear. You faggots had the chance to infiltrate and expose them yourselves, but you went and blowed your load to the FBI and now they are shutting it down.

Personally I think it is one person posting from multiple accounts. The writing styles are identical, all written in the same "voice".

okay, this is a fetish larping site.

is this shooped? dude looks like a cartoon

Here is another one. Seriously they are so fucked up.

Attached: Ginger.jpg (798x275, 67K)

He really does look like a cartoon... but now I can't distinguish between shops of him and real images.

Attached: 1523506398377.png (412x425, 284K)

This leaf actually has a point.

>After he gets into bed I retract his foreskin and I rub vaseline on the gland and on his penis. After 15 minutes of his foreskin being retracted I get him to go pee again. That seems to work for him, he still has accidents but rarely

Attached: circle2.png (671x241, 27K)

>punish their tits
This is fetish or other shit, not parental discipline.

imagine being such a fag you make purposefully obtuse "imagine" posts knowing goddamn well that the image is being used as a reaction image

Attached: handsomestpoluser.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Only one post? Way to deliver... Not good enough. Whatever. I'll look for myself then.

how do you do fellow mums ?

Attached: com_10.png (910x765, 46K)

CIA niggers, not FBI niggers.
Get it right you glow in the dark fuck

Yeah it was some bitch doing an unrealistic body standards arty thing.