How does Jow Forums handle privacy?

How does Jow Forums handle privacy?
You do use FOSS and encrypt sensitive information right?

Attached: Protecting-Data-and-Privacy-in-the-Cloud.jpg (3263x2238, 241K)

I get lost in the noise

You realize all your infromation is still out in the open? All it would take is for someome to query yoyr email im Database to get anything they need on you.

That's why nobody will be querying me.

test

interested to know what cyber and forensic tools that Law Enforcement uses

>inb4 pedo
Nah, if I was I'd post this from VPN

The government is always 10 years behind on technology. They probably just buy it from the big companies

And how do you figure that?

Local government perhaps, certainly not the IC where it matters. They do a lot of work with MIT.

I'm rich and each post comes from a new account I make, and each post comes from a new computer that I throw away after the post, and I am behind 30 proxies that are different for each post....

Am MIT Lincoln Lab user most of the contracts arent actually done by one company. There is a hierarchy, one company who wins the bid is the prime and then selects runner ups to sub. So while we support in more of a research capacity its companies like Raytheon that are winning the pot.

something something

I don't even know what software to use now that Truecrypt is gone.

Research is where the newest tech is. Of course they do some of their own research on military bases. But yeah, they do a lot of contracting, Lockheed is another one of their favorites.

What's some of the more interesting/concerning things you've seen out of MIT lately?

When it comes to vulnerability research Raytheon outclasses lockeed/GD all other large contractors, Northrop is a strong second. If youre interested in the direction of research you can look at the results of the DARPA CGC and the current DARPA CHESS, also DARPA SITHH, its all pretty exciting.

Cool, thanks user

Anytime bro, if youre interested you should pursue it theres a shortage of researchers and it pays p well.

I'm a math brainlet so that's unlikely.

Veracrypt, my dude

Behind 7 proxies nigga. Get with it.

personally my homies and I have reverted back to smoke signals over great distances

I don't have sensitive information

>how does Jow Forums handle privacy
I use typical chrome install signed in with my personal email for daily pleb web shit (shopping, news, YouTube, etc.). For anything "sensitive" (Jow Forums, and other "hobbies") I use tor browser through VPN tunnel. Vpn is paid using prepaid visa that I recharge with cash. My one and only laptop runs a hardened Linux kernel and everything I store data on is encrypted (drives, phone, backups).

I keep the pleb chrome identity to leave a innocuous normie breadcrumb trail. You'll find that you raise more suspicion if you're completely removed from the system.

sounds like a lot of work