Bill Burr is the living human embodiment of the blue pill. Everything about his outlook on life disgusts me

Bill Burr is the living human embodiment of the blue pill. Everything about his outlook on life disgusts me.

>dude sports lmao...my team is better than your team!
>I don't give a shit about politics...we're fucked no matter who wins! XD
>I hate feminism and SJWs, but I'm going to marry a feminist SJW

Every interview I watch of him I just get reminded...This is what the Jews want to turn us into. A sniveling, spineless non-human who just doesn't care at all that Western civilization is coming to an end.

Attached: bill burr.jpg (928x523, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2018/11/02/norm-macdonald-not-funny-offensive-comedy-pc-culture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comedians are the living human embodiment of the blue pill
ftfy.

Shut up, jew.

also
>kid blacker than Nia
oh nononono

Jews got to him before he could blow the lid off their racket. Watch his early work, they knew he was coming for them.

fpbp

He has some good lines but yes, he's essentially a retard. He also has a mixed race kid from a very ugly black woman, if you're gonna ruin your genes, at least find an attractive woman. And he's a pitbull fag. He's also ginger, so fuck him!

There's something very wrong about his face. Why does it look like he's trying to avoid looking at the camera? Creepy.

He's like one of those blue collar union fags that'll take higher wages and short term opportunism over long term well being of his country.

He used to be seriously redpilled. In one of his podcasts he talked about the day he snapped and gave up on conspiracies because of the energy it took from him. Now he watches sports and tells piss and shit jokes.

Attached: 1540405262925.png (500x822, 259K)

>billy corgan
oh yes i remember that magical time when we were gifted the clip of him on the roller coaster set to the music by smashing pumpkins titled bullet with butterfly wings

it was a tragedy that the federal government threw that kid in jail for making a clip that brought joy into this world

i went to a comedy show in nyc and every single comedian was like "arent mixed race babies BEAUTIFUL?"

different comedians.. same joke

really made me think.

Attached: 1536978179595.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

He took the path of least resistance. He took the redpill and forced it out via induced vomiting. I wonder if he ever went back to being completely bluepilled or if he still secretly believes his old conspiracies.

Attached: cipher.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Some of his earlier stuff totally bashing women and feminists is pretty good. His meltdown in Philadelphia is one of the best ugly rants in a long time. But yeah, other than that, he's a typical Boston liberal cuck.

this, he knows how juicy the steak is

Has a pic of his kid been posted? I remember him saying he had no intention to publishing photos of her (probably out of shame for having a full blown nigger daughter).

he still doesnt shut up about bankers.
thats about the best we can expect from him.
anything other than liberal comedy is career suicide for him. he lives in LA.

It’s because all the red comedians are forced to fall in line and abide by the sjw rules. Here is Norm Macdonald talking about it
tmz.com/2018/11/02/norm-macdonald-not-funny-offensive-comedy-pc-culture/

SJWs have absolutely ruined comedy. Because the left own the entertainment industry

Attached: 6F4CD7EC-3536-4729-BCEC-EAF52D42DE4A.jpg (219x230, 20K)

The guy is way to cynical, like his life is infinately better than your average American yet all he does is bitch bitch bitch

his faggot ass attitude resembles that of a few people i know and both of them are literal "my wifes sons" type dudes. They make good money and have it made, but they simply cant stop themselves from being weak ass faggots that never take a stand for anything... not even themselves.

Bill Burr tries too hard to be blue collar and lunchpail. It's all too calculating.

>He can't disagree with someone's politics/lifestyle but still like them or their work.
>Calls someone else "bluepilled".

Confirmed Jow Forumstard NPC.

At least if you're going to be a mindless drone find something to be happy about.