Why is Jow Forums so xenophobic?

Why is Jow Forums so xenophobic?
It's only 6,000 people in the Caravan, what harm could 60,000 refugees do a country of 290 million? America should take the 600,000 refugees because America has been destabilizing south of the border for decades. Why shouldn't we take the 6,000,000 refugees they are getting shoah'd by Zionists in Brazil?

Attached: Refugees welcome.jpg (750x751, 139K)

> Any one of us could be in their shoes

Nah I'm not from a shithole.

> 10 pictures that'll make you say fuck borders and laws n sheit.png

Because it’s better they stay in their country and try fixing what they fucked up.

They’re economic refugees.

If every person from the 3rd world flooded first world countries you’d have no 1st world countries, just one big shit hole of a planet.

No.
Asylum claims are to be filed in the nearest nation at peace. Guatemala and Mexico are both at Peace.
Burn in hell you lawless bitch.

Five billion people on Earth have a similar story and desire. Giving them what they want would destroy the very thing they want.

>Implying the world isn't already a shit hole

Attached: 1537908023422.jpg (1450x1169, 354K)

You don't get bored asking the same question every day?

Any first world country that allows large numbers of third world immigrants to enter doesn't stay first world for long.

For luck? My lineage isn't that of double digit IQ mongrels that create those shithole situations. This cunt thinks we're all the product of random chance.

I deal with immigrants everyday. That's why I'm xenophobic. I have never had an issue with white neighbors, but god damn nonwhites are the worst.

>but for luck
not hard work, the foundation stone of western civilization, law and order, the family unit, a constitution of rights. These pieces of shit from central America have no right but to fix their own goddamn country.

ok lets build a refugee center in her elite neighborhood

they contain ms13 and isis members... people who need to do the democrats dirty work. what gang supposedly killed seth rich?

these people lack the responsibility require to create a better country, why would anyone want them? There is no war, there is no danger to these people (they practically got up and left their problems behind them) these are not the type of people you want.

>jobs
No
Legit asylum seekers can get a spot in a temporary camp at the border where base needs are filled in exchange for camp-maintaining tasks, and can be repatriated when peace is achieved.
Everyone else can get fucked

Mexico already offered them housing, jobs, money and citizenship. 99% turned it down. They wouldn't have rejected it if they were desperate and seeking a new life.

If Americans were being oppressed like that we would take up arms and revolt, not pack up and leave. These "future citizens" are low IQ bootlickers that just want gibs

i live entrenched in nigger violence in US

i should get a spot before these stupid beaners

>I'm not from a shithole.
>flag
I'm confused.

Mia Farrow should open up her mansion for the refugees to live in if she want them so bad. It's not with the well heeled where these refugees end up, it's working class neighborhoods where they cause trouble.

That rat looking whore can let them live at her house with Ronan Farrow and the Antichrist then.

Put them on a bus to Chicago. They will enrich the city.

Attached: apache.webm (640x360, 1.24M)

why doesnt guatamala or mexico take them? they have a closer cultural connection to them than the US anyways

>We should feel guilty because it was just "luck" that we were born here.

False. America is awesome because the people who live and lived here made it awesome. Other countries should learn to be like us.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Give him a fishing rod and teach him to fish so he can always eat.

Give a refugee aid and you feed him for a day.

Bring a refugee into your country and his lineage from that point will live on welfare.

>Luck
They really don't recognize genetics. All of my ancestors being white and then me benefiting from white civilization isn't luck. Access to white people is not a human right.

You faggots really don't know, do you?

Attached: 1541192568192.png (750x676, 119K)

Not my fucking problem. Go through the proper legal immigration channels like millions before or lose twenty pounds fucking off to someone else’s porch. They’re not getting in. You’re not going to be able to use them for votes. Turning them away will do nothing to hurt voter choices or turn out.

She lost. Deal with it. You lose again.

Deal with it.

Attached: C70FAB7C-B070-4E38-A009-1A7E449A2B23.jpg (1714x4096, 1000K)

The absaloute state of mexicant’s

lol wtf is this real or satire

what is going on

Attached: 1537280089673.png (264x274, 32K)

just because theyre fucked doesnt mean we have to help. illegal immigrants flooding into the country help the upper class but fuck the middle and lower class. if they want asylum they can do it legally.

Check your flag sweety you king of shitholes.

>but for luck
No pretty sure my ancestors came here and helped build it from the ground up, you know instead of waiting until shit was good and trying to sneak in for some gibs.

He’s awfully well versed in HIV treatments. Really gets the noggin joggin.

Oh, and gargle the liquid shit of a dozen dead brown children, Brian. You’re worthless.

I've only been doing heroine for a few decades now. What's the harm in doing a bit more?

>Honduras is full of terrible violence
>Better let all these Hondurans into your country

Attached: 1518110439113.png (500x500, 222K)

Who's committing all that violence? Is it Americans? No? Fuck off then not our responsibility.

Attached: Thanks America.jpg (720x801, 56K)

>le you could be born a nigger
WRONG

this

This
>no war in Honduras
>just Hondurans
>Honduras is one of the most dangerous places on Earth
>better let Hondurans into our country

If they just want refuge why don't they just stay in Mexico or go further south

You will hear from my (((lawyer))) about the 6,000 refugees you owe me!

But you said only 6,000 at first... wait, why is the number increasing? MAKE IT STOP!

MAKE IT STOP!!!

Attached: 1529918599782.gif (200x200, 183K)

>11 people conducted 9/11

>I'm confused.
the peepee goes in the vagina

>cia backed coup
So jews. Fuck off.

This. Stick them in tent camps until Honduras is safe. Its a refugee not an immigrant. No jobs allowed, those are for Americans and legal immigrants. How hard is that.

Holy shit throw the borders open right now

Maybe Americans want jobs too? Maybe immigrants shouldn't be able to work for 3 dollars an hour and make actual citizens homeless. Maybe your synagogue will be next OP. Your grandparents.

I was raised on streets of post-soviet shithole and made it there, then moved to the US to continue my career.
Anyone can become something in this age.

Attached: 1478633595347.jpg (777x728, 128K)

Hondurans should fix their country and stay out of ours.

>caring what woody allen's sloppy seconds thinks

Attached: 1541192514383.png (733x1185, 507K)

>any one of us could be in their shoes
The way America is headed, you WILL be in their shoes in less than a generation.

Pretty sure Honduras' current government was installed in a coup engineered by Hillary Clinton, so any talk of it being violent and oppressive is misogynistic and probably anti-semitic.

Give the migrant caravan Hillary and Obama, that's all they're getting.

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 4mqv8991a7w11.jpg (613x578, 65K)

Ask yourself, WHY is there so much violence in Honduras? Is it some evil that just popped out of nowhere one day and decided to screw with the people, or was it the people - the mothers the fathers, who raised these mafia-like cretins to do harm to their country thus starting an endless cycle of corruption and violence. Would it not be plausible then to assume that those same people with lack of disciplinary values are trying to move to America, with unintended consequences of turning America into something like their own country back home? Seriously ask "why?" third-world countries are third-world and remain that way for many generations.

See

based leaf
the good thing is though, when america doesn't exist in the next 20 years california will become a mad max shithole where the wealthy liberals have mercenaries as their pets

Who asked for the opinion of a stupid cunt whore anyway?

You'd give anything to be here. And you know it.

Attached: 1541027476981.png (634x566, 30K)

this cunt is such a shill. one decent movie and we're supposed to believe what she says

>any one of us could be in their shoes
insulting. I would never jump a border for gibs because I'm too lazy to fix my damned country.

LET THE AIDS ARMY IN YOU WHITE ANIMALS

Fuck Honduras, they´re bringing more poverty to our shithole country.

This image lacks self-awareness, cause a coup sure as hell isn't responsible for mestizos being ultra violent.

>AIDS SUPPOSITORIES FOR CHILDREN AT RISK FOR STD'S
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 5K)

So it's Obama's fault?

No let's just take over the damn country.

Based mexibro

why dont they just make hunduras great again(lol) instead of making america worse?

>People believe this whore over Woody Allen

She did back in the day. Got cucked by her adopted daughter with Woody Allen.

>they deserve our assistance
No.